Marissa "Clingier Than Saran Wrap" Lace - Part 12

lynnheidi35
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "Clingier Than Saran Wrap" Lace - Part 12

Post by lynnheidi35 »

Talking about 'Rissa and sex toys, and also her crystals, I keep thinking about the 'lazy white gurl' twitter that someone made.....they photoshopped one of her crystals into a dildo shape. Honestly, the way she goes on and on and worships her crystals really makes me wonder if that isn't accurate. LOL

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

lynnheidi35 wrote:Talking about 'Rissa and sex toys, and also her crystals, I keep thinking about the 'lazy white gurl' twitter that someone made.....they photoshopped one of her crystals into a dildo shape. Honestly, the way she goes on and on and worships her crystals really makes me wonder if that isn't accurate. LOL

Lol that wasn't photoshopped, she actually has/had one that was a dildo shape :rofl:

Tweedledee20e
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tweedledee20e »

the only good thing I have to say abut her is she inspired me to lose the weight I've wanted to all of my life. However, lately she has been a real bitch to all of her subscribers. So there is that. She is going vegan to lose weight. Eating fried green beans isn't healthy so I doubt that will happen, but she will probably photoshop a bikini photo again to prove us wrong. I can't wait until her body "craves meat" again when she goes back into wanting to be an NPC bikini model and lifting.

lynnheidi35
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lynnheidi35 »

Kamakazi wrote:
lynnheidi35 wrote:Talking about 'Rissa and sex toys, and also her crystals, I keep thinking about the 'lazy white gurl' twitter that someone made.....they photoshopped one of her crystals into a dildo shape. Honestly, the way she goes on and on and worships her crystals really makes me wonder if that isn't accurate. LOL

Lol that wasn't photoshopped, she actually has/had one that was a dildo shape :rofl:
OMG. Are you serious??? Lol. $100 she still has it and lies about not using any 'implements' lol hahahaha

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

Double post I luv the tapatalk app
Last edited by bitchplease on Mon May 02, 2016 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

Why did she feel the need to snapchat a really dumb/irrelevant/uninteresting part of her skype with Noah??? First of all we get it you have a boyfriend, secondly, I am loving how her private relationship includes snap chatting some of their skype call to all her snapchat followers LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donniexx
Informer
Informer

Post by Donniexx »

Fraudissa on snapchat "Noah was craving something sweet so I sent him ice cream on postmates *does the tee-hee fucking sound that she always does* best girlfriend ever" L O L you really learned from your last relationship! Go Rissa! Go!

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

Rolling my eyes into eternity. You don't need to tell everyone you did something for it to be justified as a Good Act. No one cares.

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

That snapchat made me realize that NHG2 talks just like a nerdier, male version of Marissa, it's honestly frightening

palo
Learner
Learner

Post by palo »

Donniexx wrote:Fraudissa on snapchat "Noah was craving something sweet so I sent him ice cream on postmates *does the tee-hee fucking sound that she always does* best girlfriend ever" L O L you really learned from your last relationship! Go Rissa! Go!

buying affection is literally the only thing she can contribute..this girl literally has nothing else to offer. she has no substance, no direction, doesn't even have any kind of endearing personality. on the bright side, we've already seen that all the free shit in the world won't make someone stay with this spoiled, entitled bitch 8-)

therescue
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Marissa

Post by therescue »

Donniexx wrote:Fraudissa on snapchat "Noah was craving something sweet so I sent him ice cream on postmates *does the tee-hee fucking sound that she always does* best girlfriend ever" L O L you really learned from your last relationship! Go Rissa! Go!

also if she cared so much about being vegan after watching all of those documentaries, why would she send him ice cream? surely she would have sent him something dairy free if she were that passionate about it...

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

Get ready for ANOTHER video featuring a green smoothie, freeze dried strawberries, something fried and a packaged vegan alternative. I'm not even vegan and I eat less processed and more healthy foods than she does. It's pretty sad. This girl is just going vegan for views. She preached about documentaries she watched but how much can we bet that she 'watched' them while talking to Noah the whole time. She probably has no clue why she wants to be vegan. She's sending her bf ice cream. She had yogurt in her vegan video a few months back. She's just looking for easy ways to lose weight fast and once she realizes she can't eat fried food every day she's gonna say well my body craves meat. And then preach about how she doesn't believe in vegan eating again. Marissa instead of doing things for views why don't you just do things cause you actually want to do them and stop challenging yourself with stupid #project....body & 30 day challenge videos. If you just did it for yourself you'd be more successful at it and you wouldn't be embarrassing yourself on the internet in the process.

PS. Good job on getting those Bali videos up in a timely manner. No one will care now. It's been a month lol.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

^She knows why she wants to be vegan... because it's trendy and will generate more views on her videos again

daydreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daydreamer »

Since she spoke about eating animals not aligning with her spirituality, she's going to get a LOT of shit if/when she decides to eat animal products again.

Ravyne
Informer
Informer

Post by Ravyne »

bitchplease wrote:Why did she feel the need to snapchat a really dumb/irrelevant/uninteresting part of her skype with Noah??? First of all we get it you have a boyfriend, secondly, I am loving how her private relationship includes snap chatting some of their skype call to all her snapchat followers LOL
AMEN!! Image I Skype with my man all the time being that we are in a LDR but I would never post a video of our skype sessions on Snapchat. Like, why?? Lol...Filming a conversation that you are having on Skype with your man is straight up creepy if you ask me. When this all ends (and, mark my words, it WILL), I'll be rolling with laughter at how stupid she has made herself look, yet again.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

northiscalling wrote:Rolling my eyes into eternity. You don't need to tell everyone you did something for it to be justified as a Good Act. No one cares.
Agree. It's so annoying when people brag about good things they've done. That basically negates it for me - like you've only done something nice because you wanted to tell everyone. Good for you

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

daydreamer wrote:Since she spoke about eating animals not aligning with her spirituality, she's going to get a LOT of shit if/when she decides to eat animal products again.
Which we all know she will. When she goes from "not letting what you eat define you" to this whole "vegan clean eating" for the 500th time, people really aren't going to trust what comes out of her mouth anymore.

Post by Guest »

Cannot wait for this to end and her to start the whole "I showed none of my relationship online, you guys had NO idea" spiel that she did last time. I give this relationship 6 months max. I just don't see anyone hanging on to Marissa for the long haul. She is clingy, needy and so god damn annoying.

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

This girl is so full of herself. It's like in her mind she is god's gift to humanity. So annoying.

She also just sounds stupid in her new videos. She spends like at least 5 minutes saying the same thing over and over again, and then just rewording it.

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

"You are the only you there is

This is your power."

What are you even talking about?! This isn't even 'inspiring'. Between this and advising everyone to date themselves in her new video she sounds like a crazy person. Just stop Marissa. Stop while you're (not really) ahead. I get second hand embarrassment from this girl on a completely different level. You sound ridiculous.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

Return to “MarissaLace”