SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "Clingier Than Saran Wrap" Lace - Part 12

Post by SourBerry »

http://www.simply-nicole.com/marissa-lace-interview/

1. The grammar & spelling are just horrible. I blame the girl posting it for not proofing it first.

2. I DRIVE A: Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (my traveling life saver. Im a driver. You get more views and more experiences with the people you’re with) ... - You do not drive Marissa, whatever Greg you're with that month does. Hell, Brodie (sp?) would drive if he could because you are that lazy.

3. Do you think she follows a plant based diet? Because I couldn't tell after the 20x she mentioned it.

4. MY FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM IS: Instagram - Post, Delete, Post, Delete & Don't forget to Photoshop that sh*t.

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

SourBerry wrote:http://www.simply-nicole.com/marissa-lace-interview/

1. The grammar & spelling are just horrible. I blame the girl posting it for not proofing it first.

2. I DRIVE A: Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (my traveling life saver. Im a driver. You get more views and more experiences with the people you’re with) ... - You do not drive Marissa, whatever Greg you're with that month does. Hell, Brodie (sp?) would drive if he could because you are that lazy.

3. Do you think she follows a plant based diet? Because I couldn't tell after the 20x she mentioned it.

4. MY FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM IS: Instagram - Post, Delete, Post, Delete & Don't forget to Photoshop that sh*t.
Greg of the monthImage I'm dead.

Marissa 'Greg of the Month' Lace lol

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

You guys are so good at thinking of thread titles we have to many good ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robbieburns
Lurker
Lurker

Post by robbieburns »

I never saw myself posting on one of these forums, because I don't want to be unfairly harsh on someone, but Marissa is so annoying. I replied to her snapchat this morning of her using her keurig and asked why she used it when it's notoriously bad for the environment and she's ~~so~~ ready to save the planet all of a sudden. She said she's on her "last" box of k-cups and was using them up and is going to start using a french press. Then she asked if I was vegan, which I'm not, and then said "You should do some research about the meat and dairy industries if you're THAT concerned about the environment." I had a bit of a rebuttal (I've done research, thanks, - I'm not uneducated), but she never replied. She's just not open to starting a dialogue with anyone and is always on the defense, and it's so annoying. It leads me to think she doesn't know what she's talking about since she always takes on this offended tone in her videos, tweets, etc.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

SourBerry wrote:http://www.simply-nicole.com/marissa-lace-interview/

" I realized how much of myself I had given away " ... yes, your virginity and a shit ton of money to a guy who couldn't give 2 shits about you :rofl:

christineeeeee
Talker
Talker

Post by christineeeeee »

wowwaz wrote:I needed a laugh this morning and nothing does it for me like watching her get all riled up like she did in this rant

hahahha that was great. It's not that she's passionate about something. It's that she becomes interested in something and tries to become an authority figure even though she doesn't know what she's doing and has only been interested for about a few months.

Mar2015
Debater
Debater

Post by Mar2015 »

this girl is a real fuck stick...im over her, and her NHG2. they were both made for each other.

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

YOU JUST POSTED A GROCERY HAUL 5 DAYS AGO.

How's your daily vegan video ideas working out for you?

[tweet][/tweet]

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

Also...

"IF I HAD TO DESCRIBE MYSELF IN 3 WORDS, THEY’D BE:
Warm, light worker, strong"

Light worker... hit the nail on the head there Mariss :rofl:

wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Post by wowwaz »

This girl makes life way harder for herself than she needs to. She’s not the first person to have a non-traditional family situation. All her “be your own hero and be your own best friend” stuff is her way of not having to put in effort to form relationships and “serve others” instead of these one-sided relationships she dreams of that rarely exist and when they do are unhealthy. It’s been proven time and time again that in any aspect of life, building and working with a support system will always lead to more success than doing it all on your own. Having a support system is a good thing, but it doesn’t just magically appear. You have to build it and you can’t just delete people out of your life the second they question you or disagree with you. Just because you don’t talk to your parent or siblings, or have a deceased parent, doesn’t mean you’re sentenced to a life of doing it all on your own. She’s such a victim it’s pathetic.

also willing to bet she postmates green smoothies and pours them in her blender cup to look like she made it

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

I love how she uses the same. fucking. title for all of her vegan videos (WHAT I EAT IN A DAY [VEGAN]) because she can't be bothered to actually do the 30 day challenge and vlog everyday. also i'm catching up on the younow and oh my god. i cannot believe that she is actually considering moving in with noah and getting a dog. they've only been together since around valentine's day right? that's not even three months!

OT but when my bf and i were together three months i needed roommates for my next year of college and for a split second we considered having me as his 4th roommate in his on-campus apartment (where each of the 4 roommates gets their own bedroom). then we immediately laughed it off because we knew it was a bad idea to live together so early on in a relationship! we've been together for a year and a half now and we both agree that while we could have done it, it just would not have been smart to share a living space after only a short time of dating. i don't get how marissa can't fucking see that.

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

No.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

crazydoglady19
Informer
Informer

Post by crazydoglady19 »

Does anyone have any of the pictures from her fitness instagram before she made it private? From the IIFYM phase?

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

Marissa "Light Worker" Lace :rofl:

wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Post by wowwaz »

crazydoglady19 wrote:Does anyone have any of the pictures from her fitness instagram before she made it private? From the IIFYM phase?
read through the previous threads. Probably part 2 and 3 are where you'll find some.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

You know bitches got nothing to to all day when their "morning stuff" consists of meditating and journaling.

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

untapie wrote:OMG I have had it with this girl. I missed the beginning of her younow so I am watching it now and WOW. She calls people ignorant left and right when they don't agree with her beliefs but she doesn't realize she is the ignorant one who has ZERO grasp on the real world. Someone asked her about gender neutral bathrooms and she said she saw on Facebook that a mom was worried her daughter might get raped if men are allowed to go into women's restrooms and she said "what? WHAT? that is never going to happen. I would bet my left titty that won't ever happen." Like how dumb is she to not realize that sick men could take advantage of gender neutral bathrooms to attack woman?? Ugh that just really pissed me off, she needs a wake up call ASAP

A girl at the end of her rant someone said "anything can happen, I just think people should stick to their own bathrooms" and our sweet sweet mariss replies with "and I think you should not be ignorant." What a nice girl she is to her fans.
the bathroom thing going on in the states isn't even about creating new gender neutral bathrooms (like i think I'm a progressive and there should be a third option for gender neutral bathrooms in high schools etc. but it shouldn't be everyone in one bathroom everywhere, 4 year old girls shouldn't have to walk by grown men using urinals in public bathrooms you know). its about people using the bathroom they believe match their gender identity, aka trans women who are WOMEN, have been women for years who look like WOMEN use the womens washroom, theres absolutely no research that any man has ever used being a trans woman to assault women in the washroom, but trans women being forced to use mens washrooms will
marissa doesn't know fuck all about the politics surrounding 'bathroom bills' and the research that shows there is no more of a threat of 'creepy men using womens washrooms' than there was before (theres nothing actually stopping 'creepy men' from going into the womens washroom now, passing these bills makes no positive difference but does absolutely negatively effect trans people from just needing to take a shit like the rest of us) marissa is too focused on tweeting the same thing 20 times a day and hears bits and snippets around issues and then talks about it when she doesn't know what she's talking about.... its the same kind of uninformed mass following views that happens when people who don't know politics are like 'omg donald trump is the literal devil I'm going to move to canada' but then when you ask them about ted cruz and they're like lol whose that
don't listen to marissa, she doesn't know what she's talking about as per usual but regurgitates the same shit of the people she follows without understanding any of it

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Maggmcn
Debater
Debater

Post by Maggmcn »

crazydoglady19 wrote:Does anyone have any of the pictures from her fitness instagram before she made it private? From the IIFYM phase?
I still follow it, what are you looking for exactly I'll creep around

crazydoglady19
Informer
Informer

Post by crazydoglady19 »

Maggmcn wrote:
I still follow it, what are you looking for exactly I'll creep around
Just before/after/progress shots to see if her macros phase made any difference! I doubt she'll accept any new follow requests on it any more somehow :roll:

Return to “MarissaLace”