Marissa '#NewYearNewYou™' Lace General Thread Part 9

bubbbest
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa '#NewYearNewYou™' Lace General Thread Part 9

Post by bubbbest »

It's still there I just saw it. I also saw that someone mentioned liking the old Marissa and she was like "the old depressed one??"

Also someone said drink every time she says bougie and Marissa commented saying how she played while filming. Why is she pretending she's drunk all the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

forever_kenzie wrote:
forever_kenzie wrote:Image

Choose happiness mariss

A girl posted a comment that got deleted saying "Shes going through what I like to call a quarter life crisis. it's entertaining if nothing else."

haha, she deleted that comment thread so you cant see her telling people they are fucked.
hilarious.
Doesn't she want to be a motivational speaker? She is CLEARLY the person who should be giving others motivation, inspiration and advice. Image

Hey Marissa your inspirational quotes about showing others kindness don't mean anything unless you actually follow them yourself. What a freaking joke she is. I bet tomorrow she will tweetx10 about how you should always be kind to one another. And if she does I hope someone sends her a picture of her snarky response and calls her out on her crap hahaha.

yosoycordova
Informer
Informer

Post by yosoycordova »

bubbbest wrote:Someone needs to send this shit to Marissa's manager. I mean... Do they really want to be representing this bitch? She is an embarrassment and ungrateful. Her attitude lately is disgusting and I hope they drop her.

God, yes. Someone please do this.
:love2: Honey, it's alright :love2:

bubbbest
Informer
Informer

Post by bubbbest »

Considering youtubers rely on their current subscribers and gaining new ones for their income and success.. She's not doing a very good job of keeping them around or showing appreciation. Hopefully she keeps being an ass so more and more people see the phony bitch she is. I hate that our views put money in her pocket. She doesn't deserve a penny.

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

She doesn't get it that the most successful youtubers probably get hate all the time, but they know to IGNORE IT. If Bethany mota or even someone like Eva or Alisha was CONSTANTLY replying to hate and dwelling on it I assure you they would not have half the subscribers they do. It's such a bad look. Why isn't her manager or anyone telling her this????

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

People are so delusional. If someone who sits in their apartment and only spends their day tweeting and instagramming hires people to clean their apartment & uses a delivery service for drinks and food items such as a single bagel and doesn't actually have a busy enough schedule to justify these things isn't lazy then please tell me what lazy is?

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

Go figure

alex_123
Learner
Learner

Post by alex_123 »

Kamakazi wrote:Image

Go figure
I find this hilarious because I remember last year during a live stream someone said that marissa reminded them of trish and she gave the most telling look that showed she clearly saw that as an insult and then said "that's interesting..." Then a week or so later she met Trish and acted like she was the nicest person in the world. Clearly shows how fake she really is!

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

1- STOP TRYING TO MAKE BOUGIE HAPPEN
2- This is the most unprofessional video I've seen in awhile and, yes, somebody should bring it to her management's attention.
3- She is a total spoiled BRAT! stop being rude to the people who pay you.
4- The rambling and stupidity in this video drove me CRAZY.

bmmakeup24
Informer
Informer

Post by bmmakeup24 »

I just finished watching Nikki's video. I really hope Marisa stays far away and doesn't brain wash her with the crap she believes in. Nikki appears to be the complete opposite of marissa in this department and I'm looking forward to seeing her do a 180 with her life. Marissa on the other hand..... Well don't make me laugh.

sherrinb
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sherrinb »

bmmakeup24 wrote:I just finished watching Nikki's video. I really hope Marisa stays far away and doesn't brain wash her with the crap she believes in. Nikki appears to be the complete opposite of marissa in this department and I'm looking forward to seeing her do a 180 with her life. Marissa on the other hand..... Well don't make me laugh.

Sadly it looks like that's not the case. I saw a tweet where Marissa said her and Nikki are travelling to Canada next week and then listed a couple more destinations after that.

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

I totally agree. Marissa is going to brain wash Nikki when they meet up in Canada or wherever they're going. I don't know why she continues to think she & Nikki are bffs, like no Marissa if they didn't break up Nikki still wouldn't give two shits about you. She's probably only going so she can forget for a while.

Mar2015
Debater
Debater

Post by Mar2015 »

wait....they're going to Canada together? have the even talked/hung out since that trip they took together to Mammoth or whatever.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I'm sure they text. And do people think Nikki is that easily manipulated that they think Marissa will get inside her head? Is Nikki really that weak of a person?

daydreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daydreamer »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ I'm sure they text. And do people think Nikki is that easily manipulated that they think Marissa will get inside her head? Is Nikki really that weak of a person?
I can see it. Nikki is just really vulnerable and Marissa just had her whole life shift so I can see Nikki turning to her for support. Also I laughed a little when Nikki said that her relationship wasn't the same the last 6 months because 6 months was the ENTIRETY of Marissa's relationship.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

Unlike Marissa, Nikki seems to have her shit together—I'm pretty sure she can handle the break-up and doesn't give Marissa that much thought beyond their trips together.

hay8345
Informer
Informer

Post by hay8345 »

Did anyone else notice when marissa was talking about the pepperoni, she said her friend got the "bougiest" one or whatever...I REALLY hope her friend was with her at the store and picked it out and didn't go buy marissas' stuff for her...ugh I could honestly see marissa asking that though. like "hey before you come over could you run to the store for me..?" :roll:

yosoycordova
Informer
Informer

Post by yosoycordova »

To be honest if they really are going to Canada together (how many times in the last six months has she said she's going somewhere and not?) I'm surprised Nikki agreed seeing as how utterly boring their trip to Mammoth was.
:love2: Honey, it's alright :love2:

christineeeeee
Talker
Talker

Post by christineeeeee »

Where did the obsession with "bougie" come from? Does anyone have any insight?

Does she just like the way the word sounds? It is kind of fun to say

She says it as much as she used to say goals hahah but it's a lot less applicable

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

bubbbest wrote:Considering youtubers rely on their current subscribers and gaining new ones for their income and success.. She's not doing a very good job of keeping them around or showing appreciation. Hopefully she keeps being an ass so more and more people see the phony bitch she is. I hate that our views put money in her pocket. She doesn't deserve a penny.

You can use an adblock, no ad no money for our sweet sweet friend !!!!!!

Return to “MarissaLace”