Loey Lane (Part 7)

Iris1969

Re: Loey Lane (Part 7)

Post by Iris1969 »

You know what the worst part of this IG post is? It isn’t her weight, that’s just the tip of the iceberg in her case.

The worst part is that she is in complete denial about the fact that she has been misarable for many years now, because she refuses to deal with all of her issues, like the unhealthy way she’s grieving over her father’s death and her miscarriage, her failed marriage, the many friends she has lost over the years, her animal hoarding, her binge eating and drinking, her mood swings and her delusional behaviour regarding paranormal stuff.

Stating that she has never been more comfortable in her body is not only a huge lie, but also a dangerous sign to her adoring fans who really seem to think she is totally happy because she has her life sorted.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

I completely agree!
Also, how does she even walk in those ankle boots that look so incredibly tight and that short dress that looks like it'll expose her completely? Does she just take baby steps?

xzxzoe
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by xzxzoe »

Is anyone else worried about her health? Her joints especially in those heels she wears it has to be so painful I've followed her on and off for a few years she really needs to get help at this point

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Milli-J
Informer
Informer

Post by Milli-J »

I haven't been around for a while and I'm not surprised (but still disappointed) that she hasn't addressed the situation with Tyler yet!! And still pretending to love herself while Photoshopping the shit out of her pics? How does anyone fall for this nonsense. I can't stand her, but I do hope that she'll get help for her mental illness/es. She's clearly suffering.

strawberryx3
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryx3 »

So much denial for one person.

Her makeup looks so bad and she looks way to tan for her natural complexion.

Chroniclycynical
Learner
Learner

Post by Chroniclycynical »

Did anyone see the IG story from her at the restaurant? The one where she says she pregnant at the end? What the heck is that about. If she’s joking, that’s low. If she’s for real why aren’t her die hard fans freaking out right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chroniclycynical
Learner
Learner

Chroniclycynical wrote:Did anyone see the IG story from her at the restaurant? The one where she says she pregnant at the end? What the heck is that about. If she’s joking, that’s low. If she’s for real why aren’t her die hard fans freaking out right now?

Never mind ImageImage

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

Chroniclycynical wrote:
Chroniclycynical wrote:Did anyone see the IG story from her at the restaurant? The one where she says she pregnant at the end? What the heck is that about. If she’s joking, that’s low. If she’s for real why aren’t her die hard fans freaking out right now?

Never mind ImageImage

That’s what she gets for always making terrible jokes lol

Milli-J
Informer
Informer

Post by Milli-J »

No offence, serious question.... But could she even have a child due to her weight? I know that obese people can have real fertility issues. I wonder what her chances actually are?

Besides that, she cannot be trusted to have a kid. The child would probably go missing like her cat, and her husband, and we'd never hear about them again. She'd be too lazy to take care of them. Bitch can't even take care of herself or her animals. If she did have a miscarriage, that's horrible and I do feel incredibly sympathetic to anyone who has to go through that, but let's face it... There's no way she can look after a baby.

Baby-Jedi
Learner
Learner

Loey Lane (Part 7)

Post by Baby-Jedi »

Random, but I wonder what her heritage is. Looking at her brother he looks of Irish descent but Loey wears so much makeup I can’t tell lol. I haven’t seen what either parent looks like either so meh. I’m just super into genetics lol

xzxzoe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xzxzoe »

Milli-J wrote:The child would probably go missing like her cat, and her husband, and we'd never hear about them again.
Girl this killed me.

In all seriousness its highly unlikely of her getting pregnant while she's morbidly obese and if she did its highly likely she'd miscarry. I hope she gets help for being in denial and other issues because I don't think she's going to live very long at that size :/

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Chroniclycynical
Learner
Learner

I was hoping she wasn’t pregnant but if she was maybe she would finally address what happened to Tyler . Or not, it’s like she acts like he never existed.

pizzafan
Learner
Learner

Post by pizzafan »

Of course she would never announce a pregnancy through instagram stories, there's no money in it. She cant even have a dream without filming a vid. She would HAVE to make at least 3 different ones about it. Why have a baby if you can't cash in on it?

Also thank goodness she isnt pregnant.

TampaDoll
Learner
Learner

Post by TampaDoll »

Wow, that Harry Potter video was rough. I understand it was cut to show her talking all of the time, but why? It was obnoxious how she was talking over everyone and it looked to me like the rest of the group was like, "please stop talking" when she'd go on and on about she's such a fan. This might just have been the editing, but she was done dirty by this editing and the title is misleading. Instead of it being a hang out and showing how wonderful of a day it allegedly was, it should have just been excerpts from an interview about Harry Potter. Just bad all around. She would have been better off posting a longer video with less questions, but more people talking and interacting...unless she really was yelling over everyone for most of the day.

Also, holy hell, without the lighting and angles, yikes. Just yikes. Girl is probably way bigger than a 22 unless she's 5 foot nothing and that makeup looks like bad drag makeup. It is so much more apparent when she's out and about with other people and isn't in control of the video.

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

friendz123 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:59 pm
Chroniclycynical wrote:

Never mind ImageImage

That’s what she gets for always making terrible jokes lol
Here's a hint, bitch, if you have to explain the joke it's not funny.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Loey Lane”