LaurenCurtisBeauty part 4

batgirl

Re: LaurenCurtisBeauty part 4

Post by batgirl »

I hate that most of her brand credibility to the general public is that she used to work as a professional MUA and she is really experienced in that field. If only they knew she worked at a makeup counter for a few years and didn't even go to cosmetic school

Aljerabe
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Aljerabe »

She didn't even work at a makeup counter for a few years! It was only a few months! Which makes it worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

Aljerabe wrote:She didn't even work at a makeup counter for a few years! It was only a few months! Which makes it worse

indeed who could forget - she only used Bobbi Brown products for AT LEAST 6 weeks.

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

Aljerabe wrote:She didn't even work at a makeup counter for a few years! It was only a few months! Which makes it worse

oh my god lol i am actually in shock, she is a mess

KeepingUpWithMyself
Debater
Debater

Post by KeepingUpWithMyself »

i wonder if she still uses snapchat? i havent seen anything for a while now from her.
English is not my native language so please bare with me!

demonsinside
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by demonsinside »

has anyone seen her latest blog post about where to save or splurge on products??? i can't believe how delusional she is when it comes to pricing since she gets everything sent to her..... she said for brushes to save and her choice was a set of sigma brushes does this bitch know how expensive they actually are? $200 for a 12 set of makeup brushes is not cheap. just because she bought a set 6 years ago when they were decently priced for their quality does not mean that they are the same price (it seems to me that the price has hiked like 200% in recent years) and she recommended saving on eyeshadow and buying the l'oreal infallible eyeshadow things when i could buy 4 makeup geek eyeshadows for the exact same price as those loreal shadows cost here in australia....... she really just makes me so mad

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

demonsinside wrote:has anyone seen her latest blog post about where to save or splurge on products??? i can't believe how delusional she is when it comes to pricing since she gets everything sent to her..... she said for brushes to save and her choice was a set of sigma brushes does this bitch know how expensive they actually are? $200 for a 12 set of makeup brushes is not cheap. just because she bought a set 6 years ago when they were decently priced for their quality does not mean that they are the same price (it seems to me that the price has hiked like 200% in recent years) and she recommended saving on eyeshadow and buying the l'oreal infallible eyeshadow things when i could buy 4 makeup geek eyeshadows for the exact same price as those loreal shadows cost here in australia....... she really just makes me so mad
if that's in australia then imagine how much money that would be in poor countries, in eastern europe these prices sound straight up ricidulous. 200$ is a month worth of minimum wage here in my country.

LOZ has issues...

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

Layla0606 wrote:
demonsinside wrote:has anyone seen her latest blog post about where to save or splurge on products??? i can't believe how delusional she is when it comes to pricing since she gets everything sent to her..... she said for brushes to save and her choice was a set of sigma brushes does this bitch know how expensive they actually are? $200 for a 12 set of makeup brushes is not cheap. just because she bought a set 6 years ago when they were decently priced for their quality does not mean that they are the same price (it seems to me that the price has hiked like 200% in recent years) and she recommended saving on eyeshadow and buying the l'oreal infallible eyeshadow things when i could buy 4 makeup geek eyeshadows for the exact same price as those loreal shadows cost here in australia....... she really just makes me so mad
if that's in australia then imagine how much money that would be in poor countries, in eastern europe these prices sound straight up ricidulous. 200$ is a month worth of minimum wage here in my country.

LOZ has issues...
She is so out of touch now its ridiculous

addicted2gossip

Post by addicted2gossip »

Layla0606 wrote:

LOZ has issues...
That's really little :o Off topic, but where are you from? I'm from Croatia, and economical situation is awful here, just like everywhere on Balkan, but minimal wage is twice as high.

belle12
Informer
Informer

Post by belle12 »

Off topic, but I HATE when she recommends that people should only buy yellow-based foundations because it cancels out redness/undertones... I'm quite pale and if I wore a yellow-based foundation I would look like an Oompa Loompa. Maybe if I had an orange tan like her my foundation would need to be yellow-based.... :roll: She seems to always forget that not everyone prefers the same makeup she does. She's not very inclusive in her reviews or recommendations.

Post by Guest »

New to this thread :tu:
Honestly I used to like Lauren, I thought she was sweet and naturally pretty. But I've noticed as time goes on she's beginning to look really fake, she's not really pretty anymore. Her hair looks fried and she doesn't even look like she's a natural blonde anymore she's bleached it so much, she has fake boobs clearly, yet denies it, what?? I'm sorry but even if you do go on the pill you don't go from a flat size A to a D, I'm sorry it just doesn't work that way you're not fooling anyone idiot. I also hate the fake veneers look, or as I call them dentures, I feel like that never turns out right, anyways not only is she beginning to look basic and fake, but even her personality seems really fake nowadays.

Kitty KatKat01
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kitty KatKat01 »

Was reading this story on Daily Mail and randomly thought of Lauren lol

addicted2gossip

Post by addicted2gossip »

belle12 wrote:Off topic, but I HATE when she recommends that people should only buy yellow-based foundations because it cancels out redness/undertones... I'm quite pale and if I wore a yellow-based foundation I would look like an Oompa Loompa. Maybe if I had an orange tan like her my foundation would need to be yellow-based.... :roll: She seems to always forget that not everyone prefers the same makeup she does. She's not very inclusive in her reviews or recommendations.
She's the last one who should talk about foundations and undertones. She always wears very yellow foundations on her cool skin, and she won't even admit she has a pink undertone :roll: The opposite of redness (which is pink) is not yellow anyway, but light green, however green can make you look ashy, so yellowish-green, that's a tip from Lisa Elridge, and she knows much more about makeup than Lauren.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

lauren needs to stop being ashamed of her pale skin.

michelle853
Learner
Learner

Post by michelle853 »

Another video. Another ad.

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

michelle853 wrote:Another video. Another ad.

She is so boring and sponsored now :roll:

Edit: all the comments on her Facebook status with links to movies - is that from paying for followers?

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Omg thd video is exactly the same as every other one wtf girl needs some creativity

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

devdlynightshvde
Lurker
Lurker

Post by devdlynightshvde »

does she honestly think those veneers look good ?way too big for her mouth .she looks like a horse .and not a cute one .

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

another not so new makeup branded as new

belle12
Informer
Informer

Post by belle12 »

Watching her videos is like groundhog day same shit over and over and over and over and over and over

Return to “Lauren Curtis”