Kim Thaiabetes and Carlobesity (Part 12)

yellie
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kim Thaiabetes and Carlobesity (Part 12)

Post by yellie »

Is discord working for everyone? The server just dissapeared from my discord.... if it's working, can someone send a link/invite please? Thank you!

Miantha
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Miantha »

me too regarding the discord :(

SandyBeaches
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SandyBeaches »

following

hello_dimmy
Debater
Debater

Post by hello_dimmy »

Not sure what's going on here, I got bored with Kim but I still followed her and today in her stories I saw something I just couldn't believe. I need answers lol: did anyone else see that she did a paid partnership with brilliant earth where she got her ring from? Do you think she got a free ring?? Or could it have come up after she posted about her engagement maybe they saw how many followers she has or maybe Kim contacted them and asked for a partnership?? I am just a little shocked, it seems kinda weird. I know she said they designed their rings a while ago but then suddenly there's an ad for them from her IG.

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

hello_dimmy wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:34 pm
Not sure what's going on here, I got bored with Kim but I still followed her and today in her stories I saw something I just couldn't believe. I need answers lol: did anyone else see that she did a paid partnership with brilliant earth where she got her ring from? Do you think she got a free ring?? Or could it have come up after she posted about her engagement maybe they saw how many followers she has or maybe Kim contacted them and asked for a partnership?? I am just a little shocked, it seems kinda weird. I know she said they designed their rings a while ago but then suddenly there's an ad for them from her IG.
Sponsored engagement... big yikes
"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

Yikes, the things she does for money. Probably the only reason why Carlos 'asked' her. For an ad.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

sheepy
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sheepy »

I’m so sad, I was really enjoying the funny comments on the discord.. I joined the new one and I don’t see a Kim channel either? What’s going on? Will the chat continue here or will we get a Kim thread on there too?

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

Let's chat here! I missed everyone here. And GG seems to be working fine again..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

Jewelry lover here. Still waiting for pics/vlog of the ring. She mentioned something about it being in her Insta-stories and I went through all of it and nothing. Is she ashamed of it or what? That's literally the first thing couples do is show off the ring.

You know what would've been cool though? If the stone or setting were some kind of seafood theme. Like instead of a surprise diamond it had a suprise shrimp.
Capture2.PNG
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SeymoreInsanity
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SeymoreInsanity »

She finally gave details about her ring in her newest video. "My Engagement Ring is a Rose Gold "Olympia Diamond Engagement Ring" - $2,250 for the setting.

Her stone is 2.5 carats.

sunshine_saver
Learner
Learner

Post by sunshine_saver »

where did everyone go?

bubblelicious
Debater
Debater

Post by bubblelicious »

Can everyone please start reposting on GG ? I can't find the Discord link. I tried to use one of the links shared here but I couldn't figure it out AT ALL. GG is working perfectly fine now.

Sent from my Infinix X650C using Tapatalk

bubblelicious
Debater
Debater

Post by bubblelicious »

Mischief wrote:The Guru Gossip discord server link is here : https://discord.link/GuruGossip
You can access Discord via desktop or download the discord app on your smartphone or tablet. Then make an account. It won't take long. Discord is just like here but real time and is like a group chat with friends.

Also, it's about time we make you all a new thread!

Please brainstorm some clever new titles and I will make that happen
I just made an account but now I don't know how to find the kim thai thread in the guru gossip channel on discord Image any guidelines on how to do that ?

bubblelicious
Debater
Debater

Post by bubblelicious »

Mischievous Gossiper wrote:
bubblelicious wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:43 pm
Mischief wrote:The Guru Gossip discord server link is here : https://discord.link/GuruGossip
You can access Discord via desktop or download the discord app on your smartphone or tablet. Then make an account. It won't take long. Discord is just like here but real time and is like a group chat with friends.

Also, it's about time we make you all a new thread!

Please brainstorm some clever new titles and I will make that happen
I just made an account but now I don't know how to find the kim thai thread in the guru gossip channel on discord Image any guidelines on how to do that ?

Ahh...I thought we already had a Kim Thai channel but I just made one! That is why you could not see it.
The quickest way to search for channels is to go to "Search Here" under Search for a Channel and type the #channel you want to hop into.
Thanks. Finally found it Image btw, this GG thread has been awfully silent lately. I wonder where everybody else has been posting about Kim..

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

Return to “Kim Thai”