Kim Thai Part 2

Re: Kim Thai Part 2

Post by Guest »

mirnica wrote:
PrincessArya wrote:I actually can’t wait for Kim and Carlos to move in together.

Once they get settled in and get bored with constantly having sex, that relationship is going to go downhill very quickly.

If Kim’s personality on Twitter is already overbearing and super irritating to go through, can any of you imagine actually being face-to-face with this bossy and manipulative :oink: 24/7??? She’s gonna make Carlos lose his damn mind with all the constant guilt-tripping and nagging lol
I highly doubt they constantly have sex lol. Carlos seems soo uninterested and Kim is probably tweeting rants while they're doing it. I can't even imagine them making out.
I honestly think neither of them are into eachother. Carlos is just enjoying the attention and gifts and Kim is enjoying playing house and this amazing love story to her followers.

Yawn.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Carlos just really seems like the type to bone anything with a pulse tbh imo. :?

I think Kim secretly annoys him but.. das his sugar mama :rofl:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by GoldChocobo »

PrincessArya wrote:
mirnica wrote:
PrincessArya wrote:I actually can’t wait for Kim and Carlos to move in together.

Once they get settled in and get bored with constantly having sex, that relationship is going to go downhill very quickly.

If Kim’s personality on Twitter is already overbearing and super irritating to go through, can any of you imagine actually being face-to-face with this bossy and manipulative :oink: 24/7??? She’s gonna make Carlos lose his damn mind with all the constant guilt-tripping and nagging lol
I highly doubt they constantly have sex lol. Carlos seems soo uninterested and Kim is probably tweeting rants while they're doing it. I can't even imagine them making out.
I honestly think neither of them are into eachother. Carlos is just enjoying the attention and gifts and Kim is enjoying playing house and this amazing love story to her followers.

Yawn.

Carlos just really seems like the type to bone anything with a pulse tbh imo. :?

More like not so secretly. By the end of the mukbangs he looks totally over her.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Post by Guest »

GoldChocobo wrote:
PrincessArya wrote:
mirnica wrote:

Yawn.

More like not so secretly. By the end of the mukbangs he looks totally over her.

I mean it’s not a secret to us, but I don’t think Carlos knows that we know- I have this feeling Kim is too gullible and in denial to see it through.

I honestly think he just plays along on their monthsary cards to shut her up. I bet he could be writing “ily lol” on them and she would still try to lie to herself that he’s just as in love as she is

They’re both really gross either way

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Carlos seems pretty immature. His whole "you're an idiot..Just kidding!!" spiel is really annoying. And Kim pinching him to keep him line is something 12 year olds do.

She says she is looking into tattoo removal for a tattoo she got when she was 19. Curious to know what that tattoo is.

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by straightonedge »

Maybe they’ll live fine together, I mean just look at all this chemistry & love between them <3 Image

Additionally, Kim is getting a cosmetic procedure? Hopefully not from the same person who did those inflatable lips on her, Kim doesn’t need to be looking even worse now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

persimmonly
Talker
Talker

Post by persimmonly »

straightonedge wrote:Maybe they’ll live fine together, I mean just look at all this chemistry & love between them <3 [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 8b289f.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180227</span><span>/</span><span>45a494b07ad90589dcf061c12d8b289f</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Additionally, Kim is getting a cosmetic procedure? Hopefully not from the same person who did those inflatable lips on her, Kim doesn’t need to be looking even worse now.

ahaha the lower picture on the left looks like Carlos is saying,” omg help, wtf is wrong with this fat bitch” in his head :D

persimmonly
Talker
Talker

Post by persimmonly »

straightonedge wrote:Maybe they’ll live fine together, I mean just look at all this chemistry & love between them <3 Image

omg the below picture on the left looks like Carlos is thinking,” omg help.. wtf is wrong with this fat bitch” -.- aha

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

He looks high...

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

@ GoldChocobo

He does look totally over her after the “meal”. However, had I eaten 1/4 of that much food, I’d look totally over EVERYTHING!! Blech!!! It can not be possible to feel good after such gluttony!! I can’t wrap my brain around anyone wanting to eat that much...added to the fact that it is filmed and placed online for any and every person to watch...

Please forgive me in advance for this question: do people purge once the filming is over? Are they regularly keeping that ginormous amount of food within their poor bodies? *No, I do not encourage binging and purging as a form of weight loss; yes, I recognize that so many suffer from EDs, and I mean no disrespect to those who are daily fighting those EDs.*

Per these types of mukbangs, I just don’t get the appeal of it. :barf: :coffee:

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

No. and Kim eats like that practically daily. Even in her non mukbang vlogs she'll scarf like 3 Ramens or an entire bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos between meals.

Post by Guest »

Kim has been gaining weight and getting mistaken for a pregnant woman so I doubt that she has been purging. I doubt Carlos does it either because I think he only eats copious amounts of junk when Kim forces him to.

LargeMochi
Talker
Talker

Post by LargeMochi »

Sorry super irrelevant, but should we prepare a new thread soon?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

LargeMochi wrote:Sorry super irrelevant, but should we prepare a new thread soon?

We should!

Are we allowed to come up with thread names?

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

I'm expecting some really excellent thread names. No pressure lol

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

What's the damn point in drinking water if you're just gonna fill it with high calorie flavorings?! Ugh she's such a pig that she can't just drink water without adding crap to it.
320 mg of salt and 12 g sugar for every 8 oz! So ridiculous and horrible for your body.

I drink a gallon of water a day and when I get sick of the plain taste I add a lemon or a lime.
I understand it's hard just drinking water, especially when your body's used to so much sugar and salt, but recommending this powder to your followers is just gross.ImageImage
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

Post by Guest »

^ How does Kim expect to be taken seriously in the type of industry she wants to work with, when she can barely even proofread her own Tweets? "A friend recommend this to me".... esta loca... :roll: No one wants to hire an illiterate "content creator". This girl has no business graduating. Have fun trying to work in "cooperate ", I guess.

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

straightonedge wrote:Maybe they’ll live fine together, I mean just look at all this chemistry & love between them <3 Image

I think he is just a cardboard cutout she stole from the irregular Adidas outlet..

Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

LargeMochi
Talker
Talker

Post by LargeMochi »

Yes! I'm all down for creative thread names

Ponine
Learner
Learner

Post by Ponine »

Please forgive me in advance for this question: do people purge once the filming is over? Are they regularly keeping that ginormous amount of food within their poor bodies? *No, I do not encourage binging and purging as a form of weight loss; yes, I recognize that so many suffer from EDs, and I mean no disrespect to those who are daily fighting those EDs.*

Per these types of mukbangs, I just don’t get the appeal of it. :barf: :coffee:[/quote]

I'd say Kim definitely doesn't but in general I think that's what some people who do huge mukbangs often do.

That's what I have heard and there are people (in Korea at least where this madness stared) who do it often and even make living out of streaming them and are still skinny, and I have hard time believing that's possible without throwing up for most people.

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

I am with everyone who thinks that Kim and Carlos don’t have sex. In most of her vlogs, they never spend the night together and just spend the whole time eating. I know that it’s possible they could just be sneaking quickies, but neither of them look like particularly quick people, in any sense. I’d be surprised if they have gotten it on more than a handful of times.

Thread name: Kim Thighs: Messy Mukbangs, Messy Makeup

Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

Return to “Kim Thai”