HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by Guest »

Holy crap!
Get your IG account ready to see the European shit show going down this year...
Cant wait to see her hideous outfits this year lolll.... Get your popcorn ready folks!

ALSO: Lets start thinking about a new name thread since we are almos at 42 pages...

elsa_1993
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by elsa_1993 »

I wonder what they actually talk about? Ron and Alex.

Also Ron will settle down and marry quickly whenever he is ready. Women are a lot more understanding with looks and age than a lot men. He will find someone very attractive, shave his head, marry her fast and never speak to Alex again.

jsm__xo
Talker
Talker

Post by jsm__xo »

Alex darling, this top does not suit you AT ALL. How does she not realize that clothing meant for someone 100 lbs just makes her look fat???? She’s not even fat, but the clothes she wears make her look like a cow!
BAC3ACA3-5D41-4727-834E-E8870CDFD24A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Damn, Alex used to be a very ugly kid...
The nose, definitely got a nose job, the teeth... she sure got her teeth done as well...
She is fake all the way: fake nose, fake teeth, fake hair, fake boobs, fake lips, fake brows, fake career, fake marriage, fake bags...

FAKE EVERYTHING!

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Bazzar_Dumby wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:42 am
Posting pics with Ron is passive aggressive tactic Alex always retorts to when there is trouble with Nick.
Go watch last years TMI RANT https://youtu.be/1zdl3e5PVm0

I liked her being honest at the time, obviously she left things out AND backpedalled getting back with Nick.. But I seriously think she should see it through this time around.
Notice though whenever Nick and her are truly on the rocks or splitsville Ron keeps his distance knowing her brand of crazy and Asian obsession would cause her to latch onto him or use him a rebound material or in thirst posts. One time when she and Nick were on the rocks Ron was “on an extended business trip” another they were fighting over some dumb shit and she “was done w Ron.” Ron also sometimes calls her Fattie or makes fun of her style and clothes to distance himself. He knows her triggers and uses them when he needs to. I think he’s essentially a loan officer and not attractive but in someways could see both settling for each other like when they’re in their 40s. Nicks a douchebag also and absent or resentful so like she has a type and low criteria for relationships.
I will admit she’s thinner now. Her face still isn’t thin and she doesn’t have the body she did.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Oh man... that she legit thinks of herself as an 'It Gets Better' story in 2019 extra confirms she is all kinds of bonkers. She really for-real cannot see what she has done to both her body and her face... nevermind her mind. More like a 'It Gets (Much) Worse (Real fast) At Your Own Unregulated Mentally Ill Hands' story. But yeah, recently you can fit into some Old Navy size 27 jeans. Go on witcho badself. Sit n spin, 1999.

Sigh. The next few years will be interesting.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

HRH: PlatonicRon, NickIsGone, ParisCafeTableForOne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

She is still with Nick and she is going to Paris with him again... In the "zero calorie breakfast" story you can see Nicks arm ... This duo of fucktards aint splitting up anytime soon....

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

kutsu wrote:She is still with Nick and she is going to Paris with him again... In the "zero calorie breakfast" story you can see Nicks arm ... This duo of fucktards aint splitting up anytime soon....

We’ll see

sounreal
Learner
Learner

Post by sounreal »

Screenshot_2019-09-01-04-09-31.png
It must be so hard to be so creative. 6. Dollars.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bazzar_Dumby
Talker
Talker

Post by Bazzar_Dumby »

gumdropdrive wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:02 pm
HRH: PlatonicRon, NickIsGone, ParisCafeTableForOne

Second this!

She hasnt worn her ring since May (Ha-why trip), but in the car reveal she did mention Nick trying to get a deal.. Other than that I havent really noticed him in videos/IG.

WhoaKelly
Talker
Talker

Post by WhoaKelly »

kutsu wrote:She is still with Nick and she is going to Paris with him again... In the "zero calorie breakfast" story you can see Nicks arm ... This duo of fucktards aint splitting up anytime soon....
I believe It’s Greta’s arm.

But it’s an honest mistake granted they’re both oddly shaped. LMAO

I think Alex is riled up because she knows her cheap ass can’t do London & Paris Nick’s style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bazzar_Dumby
Talker
Talker

Post by Bazzar_Dumby »

And we know Greta aint hanging out with Nick :rofl:

WhoaKelly
Talker
Talker

Post by WhoaKelly »

Bazzar_Dumby wrote:And we know Greta aint hanging out with Nick :rofl:
LMAO She’d rather be dead than hang out with him. The poor thing doesn’t even get a holiday pass!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

alohaSpicoli
Talker
Talker

Post by alohaSpicoli »

I don't follow Alex much anymore, but I have to say that despite all of the crazy behavior/bad cosmetic procedures/whack clothing choices, her hair looks SO much better now that she's stopped bleaching it. The darker color really suits her. It's like the one good thing she's got going on for her, too bad it's the ONLY thing.

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

i'm sorry but she looks like a bloated cancer patient with that balenciaga cap on. and she's still talking about the plastic straws :roll:

i just wanna punch her in the mouth tbh.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

I stopped watching her for a while and I watched the "don't scam me bitch" video and holy shit. She is insane for real. She sounds like such a complete miserable bitch. I mean I know she always has been but wow. She is so out of touch with reality.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Most of the designer clothing items she continues to buy absolutely scream "I used my credit card with a $750 limit to buy the cheapest item they make with the logo on it." Like, I know she is in a financially better position than that, but she dont look it.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by gumdropdrive »

biggossipyswampy wrote:Most of the designer clothing items she continues to buy absolutely scream "I used my credit card with a $750 limit to buy the cheapest item they make with the logo on it." Like, I know she is in a financially better position than that, but she dont look it.

Lmao.. dead on. She’s taking whatever fell on the floor in the boutique just to have a designer item so nothing matches... maybe that’s why she is pretending she likes not matching stuff. Because she can’t afford color coordinating outfits.

All the crap she buys looks like it will hit TJ Maxx in a few months. She should just wait til then if she needs a Chanel tank top that bad.

And honestly she could get cuter Chinese clothes on Amazon for less= afford a better wardrobe. Those clothes she buys are marked up x5 to sell in those boutiques.

I bought my wedding dress on Amazon for around $100. They make the dresses in the same factories as David’s Bridal but the quality control isn’t as strict and also the price doesn’t get marked up x10. My dress is perfect. Just saying buy stuff off Amazon. She wastes so much money.

LawyerWife
Learner
Learner

Post by LawyerWife »

You’re quick Alex...but not quick enough.

Hi Nick.

Return to “HRH Collection”