HRH Fridget McBonkers, Jurassic Narc: Part 27

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: HRH Fridget McBonkers, Jurassic Narc: Part 27

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

Let’s not forget “bazaar” (for bizarre) and there are so many others but I forgot

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by theone »

So does anyone know if this is Alex's house alone? I mean is Nic paying a portion of it? Seems like an awfully big home.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Lolol at Alex pretending like she’s shadow banned on the one day the trump supporters show their asses at the Capitol. What Alex? Too scared to actually post your alt right qanon nonsense bc you know that you’d lose the last 3 customers that have?? Pathetic. I can only imagine what she was posting on that trashy as racist Facebook page of hers.

Olalalove
Talker
Talker

Post by Olalalove »

She comps her fucking oily hair so badly that white head skin comes off.

Soooo disquisting!!!!!!! I can’t imagine her pillow early in the mornings! :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Olalalove
Talker
Talker

Post by Olalalove »

She says that she is a great chameleon!!!!

Jajajajajaja!!!!! Yeah! For Sure (!) That’s why she needed her chinese assistant next to her while she was talking to the tshirt manufacturer! I remember, she was not able to negotiate properly about the “diet cola tshirts” manufacturer.

You are lack of communication skills Alex! You can’t fool us. You can’t be a chameleon while talking 1 person per week for 3 minutes. Schizoprenic!

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

theone wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:03 pm
So does anyone know if this is Alex's house alone? I mean is Nic paying a portion of it? Seems like an awfully big home.
Why would it be her house alone? I'd think he's paying for most or all of it.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

Another word to the Alex repertoire of mispronounced words:
“Die-mens” (🤣 💎)

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

I’m really loving seeing Botchy’s bloated face become more and more puppet-like and disfigured. There’s nothing like watching karma handle her. Add the twitching and the psychosis and it’s just icing on the cake.

I LOVE how she CONSTANTLY outs herself. She’s such a self-loathing buffoon.

The honking/cop story was so fake. She did not get pulled over for “honking.” She was leaning on the horn and being psychotic, trying to cause the other driver to drive into traffic. Her shit attack at 42:45 was the actual reason she was pulled over. The delusion of thinking the cop was “jealous” of her leased car...

Okay Botchy.

“I have 7000 personalities....”

Not really.

Just two:

1. Coward
2. Self-loathing coward

She was carrying around that story for a week. Talk about not having a life.

Driving around with an expired license. What a redneck loser. How do you pay “twice” for a license renewal Botchy????

She was so afraid to say “My white dog whistles got me out of the ticket in Karen Country...” so she said “I’m a chameleon” instead. A bloated chameleon, high on QAnon conspiracy fumes.

I love how the faux Mediterranean isn’t any less noisy than the tiny teardown. At 48:00 it was tiny teardown 2.0. Hilarious.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

The chameleon thing is a major red flag for narcissism
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

Talk of Patreon! Someone needs money to remodel their bathroom and kitchen. YouTube is "trying to get rid of her". This came out of nowhere. Are the bills and estimates for renovation coming in and they're too much, Alex? Of course she makes a mention of trying to have her videos somehow be free on another platform. I'm sure she threw that in to seem as though she doesn't need the money. I'll be shocked if she goes anywhere other than YouTube and doesn't try to charge.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

It’s ironic that for a fervent Trump supporter she hasn’t had one white person in there doing any contract work.

esteelouder
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by esteelouder »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Olalalove
Talker
Talker

Post by Olalalove »

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

According to Psycho McStupid, Arabs = Persians.
Right.
Therefore, Iet's say she's of half-Turkish descent because it's the same thing as Greek, RIGHT?
:roll:
She's dense.
So dense.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Besides, Psycho McBonkers might benefit from a regimen of cold showers. That's how they used to deal with her condition.

Whatsthisabtnow
Talker
Talker

Post by Whatsthisabtnow »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:02 pm
Right.
Therefore, Iet's say she's of half-Turkish descent because it's the same thing as Greek, RIGHT?
She's dense.
So dense.
You’re incredibly generous.

She’s a fucking moron.

I can’t believe Botchy thought she was going to move to Orange County and things would magically become better. Yeah, she’s closer to momma ogre, so now they can both tag-team castrating their husbands, but that’s literally all she has going for her. South county is very white and republican, but it’s also hella Persian and Korean—and not the fake-meek strip mall Koreans she got used to in LA, these RICH south county ladies do not entertain bullshit. So now she’s the outsider on her so-called home turf all over again.

The Gucci rant just highlights what a racist coward she is. The same psycho who screeches at a motorcycle driver—as she’s driving by in her car—is the same COWARD who didn’t have the balls to check the Gucci SA (who clearly read her from the get-go).

You bought the least expensive Gucci shoes the possum could afford—AND? You literally ordered off the Gucci dollar menu Botchy.

The SA had a simple choice:

1. Waste time on the redneck with the smelly sneakers in the plastic grocery bag.
2. Earn money from one of the Korean ladies who come to SPEND REAL MONEY.

I hope I have a Botchy siting at South Coast Plaza or Fashion Island. I’m totally going to take a picture from behind.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

I’ve worked for people who had millions of dollars and not a Gucci bag in sight. Does she not realize people aren’t supposed to judge each other based on material possessions? Does she not know that normal (rich) people outside of California don’t buy new designer things every week. She’s spending so much money on things she can’t afford to impress people she doesn’t know. I know so many rich people where I live (and my husband does really well).. the urge to rep name brands just isn’t there where I live. I have two Louis rep bags and I’m happy with that. What really matters is how you look. If you look like shit in a pair of H&M sweats with a Chanel bag no one is going to think you look good and we are all gonna assume you are poor. Plus she lives in a condo. I live in a 2500 sq ft house with one acre of land. People play polo where I live and live in mansions with horse stables. She ain’t shit.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

dulcechunti wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:54 pm
Sybil Vane wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:02 pm
Right.
She's dense.
So dense.
You’re incredibly generous.

She’s a fucking moron.

I can’t believe Botchy thought she was going to move to Orange County and things would magically become better. Yeah, she’s closer to momma ogre, so now they can both tag-team castrating their husbands, but that’s literally all she has going for her. South county is very white and republican, but it’s also hella Persian and Korean—and not the fake-meek strip mall Koreans she got used to in LA, these RICH south county ladies do not entertain bullshit. So now she’s the outsider on her so-called home turf all over again.

The Gucci rant just highlights what a racist coward she is. The same psycho who screeches at a motorcycle driver—as she’s driving by in her car—is the same COWARD who didn’t have the balls to check the Gucci SA (who clearly read her from the get-go).

You bought the least expensive Gucci shoes the possum could afford—AND? You literally ordered off the Gucci dollar menu Botchy.

The SA had a simple choice:

1. Waste time on the redneck with the smelly sneakers in the plastic grocery bag.
2. Earn money from one of the Korean ladies who come to SPEND REAL MONEY.

I hope I have a Botchy siting at South Coast Plaza or Fashion Island. I’m totally going to take a picture from behind.
Oh don't get me wrong, I stand by the fact that Psycho McBonkers is incredibly stupid and sick in every sense of the word, ie physically, mentally, intellectually. I sometimes wonder if she can tie her own shoelaces I know why she doesn't wear shoes requiring shoelaces. She must be so mad that Parler is out of service right now, which adds up to her preexisting madness.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

The way this bitch stands looks like she has huge low hanging nuts in between her legs. She's trying to go for the "thigh gap" look and instead looks like she has low hanging ballsac.

She walks like a bro and talks like a bro.

Return to “HRH Collection”