notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GoodbyeOctober - Part 9

Post by notsosilly10 »

alrightalright wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:09 am
Her boobs could always be from b/c 🤷‍♂️ Otherwise good for her, they look pretty natural for implants.

One of her answers about her house didn't make sense to me. She said that she essentially had to buy a house now, because why bother sitting on money/having it depreciate. Does the uk not have high interest saving accounts or something? It doesn't make sense in the context of investments either, the house value only depreciates.
As someone mentioned here she has the IQ of a potato. I work in finance and I have never heard that money depreciate by having it. If the money is invested in a high interest account or if she had invested in different places the money would still be there, it all depends. But obviously she does not know what depreciation means and how it happens. She does not seem have a clue about it.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

I wouldn't say Suzie has a stable youtuber career to get a mortgage but I don't know how things work in the UK.

What I do know and that works the same everywhere is that if a person loses their job, doesnt have mortgage insurance and dont pay their mortagage they lose their house.

I actually think that some of these youtubers especially those who does not have a proper occupation, they are dreaming if they think that the way they are making money easily now, they will be making money just as easy in 10 years time. They really need a reality check.

Beatrix
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Beatrix »

Most savings accounts right now in the UK have such low interest rates that they are below inflation - so yeah money over time will be worth less in them.
https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/sav ... ation.html

As long as she's maxed out her ISA (£20k), and paid a good portion into her pension for the year the putting money into housing is a good choice.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Beatrix wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 11:01 am
Most savings accounts right now in the UK have such low interest rates that they are below inflation - so yeah money over time will be worth less in them.

As long as she's maxed out her ISA (£20k), and paid a good portion into her pension for the year the putting money into housing is a good choice.
That's interesting! I don't live in the UK but where I live life "financially" is going normal. I am not seeing anyone rushing to buy property. It has been said that the property market prices will tank so some people are taking advantage on that to buy their house in the next few months.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

notsosilly10 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 3:20 am
alrightalright wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:09 am
Her boobs could always be from b/c 🤷‍♂️ Otherwise good for her, they look pretty natural for implants.

One of her answers about her house didn't make sense to me. She said that she essentially had to buy a house now, because why bother sitting on money/having it depreciate. Does the uk not have high interest saving accounts or something? It doesn't make sense in the context of investments either, the house value only depreciates.
As someone mentioned here she has the IQ of a potato. It seems that on the UK it is possible. I have never hear of it as I live in a different country and we are not having the same issues as UK is.
In my opinion is only a good idea to invest in a house if you know you can afford the repayments cause at the end of the day the house isnt fully yours until it is completely paid.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

Where did she buy her house? Is it in Brighton or London (or somewhere else)? I really like it TBH, her yard will be so nice

tereretete
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tereretete »

notsosilly10 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 1:24 pm
Beatrix wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 11:01 am

That's interesting! I don't live in the UK but where I live life "financially" is going normal. I am not seeing anyone rushing to buy property. It has been said that the property market prices will tank so some people are taking advantage on that to buy their house in the next few months.
Here in Portugal investing in a house is better than having your money on the bank too!

limedaiquirii
Lurker
Lurker

Post by limedaiquirii »

A friend of mine, sucks the fat in her belly and puts in her boobs, its a easy procedure, ambulatory

itsanneke
Learner
Learner

Post by itsanneke »

How many tanning routines can one person post per year? Of course there's gifted products featured, and we know she loves an excuse to get half naked in front of the camera.

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

Has anyone else stopped watching her because they can’t stand the way she keeps looking at her self in the camera? I’m really at the point of unfollowing her on IG because she’s so obnoxious with the way she looks at herself. It looks so unnatural, uncomfortable, and unnecessarily sexual.

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

IJustD0ntUnderstand wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:55 am
Has anyone else stopped watching her because they can’t stand the way she keeps looking at her self in the camera? I’m really at the point of unfollowing her on IG because she’s so obnoxious with the way she looks at herself. It looks so unnatural, uncomfortable, and unnecessarily sexual.
yup! I unfollowed her a couple months ago because she's just so boring and uninspiring and not even entertaining anymore lol. and something about the way she portrays herself and eye-fucks herself constantly was making me feel really bad about myself? i don't know how to explain it lol but i'm so happy i unfollowed. i honestly forget about her and only recently checked up... does anyone else absolutely hate her short hair?

itsanneke
Learner
Learner

Post by itsanneke »

Gossgrl wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:06 pm
does anyone else absolutely hate her short hair?
God, I do. It makes her look older which imo is not a good thing.

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

itsanneke wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:07 am
Gossgrl wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:06 pm
does anyone else absolutely hate her short hair?
God, I do. It makes her look older which imo is not a good thing.
yeah, it really doesn't suit her face. it's such a severe, weird, Karen-y style... i know she thinks it's chic and sleek, but it looks like a bad wig and doesn't flatter her face shape. at least she likes it i spose

Lalaland91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lalaland91 »

I haven’t watched her or seen her social media in so long... when did she rebrand? No longer ‘hello October’ just Suzie Bonaldi now and the same with her home account??

itsanneke
Learner
Learner

Post by itsanneke »

Lalaland91 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:38 pm
I haven’t watched her or seen her social media in so long... when did she rebrand? No longer ‘hello October’ just Suzie Bonaldi now and the same with her home account??
She mentioned that she doesn't feel very connected to Hello October anymore and it bothered her that many people didn't even know her real name, so she changed her name on her channels/accounts. She said her content isn't changing and it's not necessarily a rebranding, but she just wants to be known as Suzie.

Homis
Debater
Debater

Post by Homis »

On her nasty gal video she says her knitted sweater is super warm - i checked and it’s 100% plastic. 😂 And I’m happy that some of her followers have called her out for all those fast fashion hauls. How many jackets do you need?? Just can’t understand how still today people are so selfish and ignorant.

piiiiink
Debater
Debater

Post by piiiiink »

Just saw her video life update video that she posted at the end of September. What exactly is she saying?? She’s saying so much without even really saying anything.

Also I can’t stand when influencers talk about wOrKiNg sO mUcH..what exactly is she working on?? Her content has been so dull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
don't give shitty iNfLuEnCeRs views.. watch on INVIDIO.US

sorrahabera
Talker
Talker

Post by sorrahabera »

is this thread even active anymore?? :roll: her content is so boring is not even gossip worthy :rofl:

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

Have not watched her in years. Hate to be that bitch but she's really starting to show signs of aging in her face re: her latest declutter vid. At least she's covered up :tu:

Return to “HelloOctoberxo”