HelloArianawannabe - Part 8

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: HelloArianawannabe - Part 8

Post by Gossgrl »

PettyPeachxo wrote: I am convinced that she's had some type of surgery on her boobs. She mentioned recently that they were " huge at the moment" and low key slid into conversation that "boobs change size." I mean...we all get hormonal and maybe jump a cup size. We all vary in weight over the course of our lives...but her waist seems to be getting smaller and her boobs look different in comparison to old photos. Juuuust throwing it out there...Anyone else notice?

I mean, we wouldn't be shocked if she had.
yeah I have actually thought this before, because of the way her boobs sit when she's wearing low-cut/braless outfits. She's mentioned that she's really into boob tape, so it could be that? but I wouldn't be surprised if she got a boob job.

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Eat My Shorts »

How many times does she say “cute”? One of these days I’m going to count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mileymoo
Debater
Debater

Post by mileymoo »

I clicked on one of her videos for the first time in months and I have to say she looks the best she's looked in a while, but like, the bar is still set really low :rofl:

She seemed a bit more chill and little bits of the old Suz were coming out, which proves she really is the type of girl who needs to be validated by a man.

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

I don't think she's had a breast augmentation but she sure has been proud of her boobs lately haha.

In the vlog where she surprised Lauren with a birthday trip, she was the only one to get into the hot tub in a tiny white bikini and of course included footage where we can have a look at her chest and in her festive outfits video she kept fidgeting with her top and moving around so much that I thought she'd end up flashing us lol

QueenDecember
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenDecember »

ccocopops_16 wrote:I don't think she's had a breast augmentation but she sure has been proud of her boobs lately haha.

In the vlog where she surprised Lauren with a birthday trip, she was the only one to get into the hot tub in a tiny white bikini and of course included footage where we can have a look at her chest and in her festive outfits video she kept fidgeting with her top and moving around so much that I thought she'd end up flashing us lol

Haven’t checked in on miss suze in a while but her face has aged like 5 years in the last 6 months. Did she discontinue filler???

laizeedaizee
Learner
Learner

Post by laizeedaizee »

ccocopops_16 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:35 am
I don't think she's had a breast augmentation but she sure has been proud of her boobs lately haha.

Is it just me or is one boob lower than the other? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pixiebel81
Learner
Learner

Post by Pixiebel81 »

laizeedaizee wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:57 am
ccocopops_16 wrote:

I know you don't like her but don't you think that's a bit far? Nobody's body is symmetrical, that's why we all have one foot, hand etc bigger than the other

laizeedaizee
Learner
Learner

Post by laizeedaizee »

Pixiebel81 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:28 am
laizeedaizee wrote:
ccocopops_16 wrote:

I know you don't like her but don't you think that's a bit far? Nobody's body is symmetrical, that's why we all have one foot, hand etc bigger than the other
What's "far" about asking if anyone else sees it? I see it. Lighten up.

trashpanda118
Learner
Learner

Post by trashpanda118 »

laizeedaizee wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:33 am
Pixiebel81 wrote:
laizeedaizee wrote:
ccocopops_16 wrote:

Because it's implying that it's bad or weird to have uneven tits. Which it isn't. So.

Pixiebel81
Learner
Learner

Post by Pixiebel81 »

laizeedaizee wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:33 am
Pixiebel81 wrote:
laizeedaizee wrote:
ccocopops_16 wrote:

You weren't just asking if anyone noticed it. Why else would you have used that emoji if you were only asking?

piiiiink
Debater
Debater

Post by piiiiink »

Why does she claim to be a Marc Jacobs fragrance ambassador when she constantly gets sponsored by other fragrance brands

don't give shitty iNfLuEnCeRs views.. watch on INVIDIO.US

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

piiiiink wrote:Why does she claim to be a Marc Jacobs fragrance ambassador when she constantly gets sponsored by other fragrance brands Image

I think she thinks very highly of herself lol or she just takes in any sponsorship that comes her way but only dare to mention MJ because of the name lol!

BebeVomit
Stalker
Stalker

Post by BebeVomit »

Surely, there was a photo where the shoes didn’t look so poorly made? Or the photographer could have reviewed and suggested another angle? Failing that, a fucking arrow pointing at the shoes that look two sizes too big was a bad call?
What are thoooooose.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

BebeVomit wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:51 pm
Surely, there was a photo where the shoes didn’t look so poorly made? Or the photographer could have reviewed and suggested another angle? Failing that, a fucking arrow pointing at the shoes that look two sizes too big was a bad call?
What are thoooooose.
wait was this posted as a picture or a video? bc if it's a picture wtf is her face doing and why would she pick this

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Why post yourself in a bra comparing yourself from before? She prob didn’t think she looked good but at least her face looked more natural back then....

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Is there another thread for her or is this one just dead because she's stopped acting wild because she has a man now?

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

bitchesbelike wrote:Is there another thread for her or is this one just dead because she's stopped acting wild because she has a man now?

I think most of us find her boring af and can’t be bothered with her even to gossip lol

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

TTGirl wrote:
bitchesbelike wrote:Is there another thread for her or is this one just dead because she's stopped acting wild because she has a man now?

I think most of us find her boring af and can’t be bothered with her even to gossip lol

She’s so boring and very annoying. Everything is “so, so cute” I can’t stand it!!

itsanneke
Learner
Learner

Post by itsanneke »

Anyone else glad she cut her hair/extensions? I was so tired of that tryhard look.

tereretete
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tereretete »

itsanneke wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:47 am
Anyone else glad she cut her hair/extensions? I was so tired of that tryhard look.
I actually like it!

Return to “HelloOctoberxo”