1st post on Graveyard Girl in quite a while :P But I'm sorry whats up with that tooth?

etheralire
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

1st post on Graveyard Girl in quite a while :P But I'm sorry whats up with that tooth?

Post by etheralire »

I don't think I need explain more. She's rich as fuck and doesn't seem to be taken care of her teeth at all for some reason? Unless it's some sort of style choice? Maybe its meant to look gold? I don't know, but it looks like the decay is spreading to her other front teeth.

Eldritch_Observer
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: 1st post on Graveyard Girl in quite a while :P But I'm sorry whats up with that tooth?

Post by Eldritch_Observer »

Dentist "phobia"
:HK: ♥ Gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress. ♥ :HK:

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: 1st post on Graveyard Girl in quite a while :P But I'm sorry whats up with that tooth?

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

She showed a closeup of her one tooth in her latest video and holy crap. It’s worse than I thought. Like it’s not just staining, it’s caked on plaque, and that device removed a little strip of it. :(

Eldritch_Observer
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Eldritch_Observer »

She just posted a video "Finally fixing my dirty, rotten, crooked teeth". :roll:
:HK: ♥ Gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress. ♥ :HK:

GrumpyMcAsspants
Learner
Learner

Post by GrumpyMcAsspants »

I knew there was a reason for not deleting this from my photos yet!
9DFB20DF-3758-474D-AA91-9281E7772B3F.png
I was so taken aback when I saw it during the video that I had to screenshot it. I do not understand how teeth get like this from anything other than total neglect. You would think a Dentist would have counseled/reprimanded her regarding her oral hygiene - which must be why she goes to her relative who is a Dentist.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Let’s not act like having children makes you special. Cockroaches have children." - ColdPizzaParty

Mishmymash
Learner
Learner

Post by Mishmymash »

Guys has anyone seen this parody video? It’s a 2 year old video, so apologies if it’s been posted before, but I just saw it yesterday & omg it’s so freaking hilarious! :rofl:
Turn on captions, it’s even funnier.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

GrumpyMcAsspants wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:10 pm
I knew there was a reason for not deleting this from my photos yet!
9DFB20DF-3758-474D-AA91-9281E7772B3F.png

I was so taken aback when I saw it during the video that I had to screenshot it. I do not understand how teeth get like this from anything other than total neglect. You would think a Dentist would have counseled/reprimanded her regarding her oral hygiene - which must be why she goes to her relative who is a Dentist.
I did the exact same thing—had to screenshot. Could not believe it. She used to really downplay and say it’s just staining from drinking so much tea and coffee, but you can clearly see by looking at the tooth to the right that it’s tartar covering almost the entire tooth. She’s really going to regret that plus refusing her wisdom teeth surgery as she gets older.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”