Gr3ygardensGirl: Little Bunny (Part 24)

graceysghost
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gr3ygardensGirl: Little Bunny (Part 24)

Post by graceysghost »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:28 am
I'm glad she at least had the sense to not get any more tattoos from the person who did that Real Horrorshow one on her lmao. She said that this guy did all of them except for that one. It is killing me that she's not moisturizing it though. A thin layer of Aquaphor or cocoa butter is your best friend when it's at that peeling/scabby stage.
That and the fact she’s used Saran Wrap for her tattoos irks me.
No wonder they all age like shit.
I love how she was showing her foot one and she said she thought it still looked good...meanwhile in all reality it looks like a faded color blob mess.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:20 am
Hopefully she takes care of this one so it ages better. Put sunscreen on it, Bunny. Like every day once it’s healed.

When I saw the picture with no explanation, I deeeeef thought it was some obscure Disney villain with the Magic Kingdom castle in the background.
LOL me too! I was like "some kind of Pirates of the Caribbean/Disney castle mashup?" She's going to get so tired explaining to people who it is, and then everyone being like "oh, vlad the impaler. Kewl." :roll:

TheMagicAndMegan
Talker
Talker

Post by TheMagicAndMegan »

her new tattoo literally looks like a coloring book page. cringe.

TheMagicAndMegan
Talker
Talker

Post by TheMagicAndMegan »

double post because.... is this a dildo behind her.... ?!?

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

^^ IDK but Mickey looks ALARMED

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:45 pm
HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:20 am
Hopefully she takes care of this one so it ages better. Put sunscreen on it, Bunny. Like every day once it’s healed.

When I saw the picture with no explanation, I deeeeef thought it was some obscure Disney villain with the Magic Kingdom castle in the background.
LOL me too! I was like "some kind of Pirates of the Caribbean/Disney castle mashup?" She's going to get so tired explaining to people who it is, and then everyone being like "oh, vlad the impaler. Kewl." :roll:
I can sense her next videos "you guys I swear noone knows who Vlad the impaler omg am I just this weird....?" Yeah bunny. You're not tasteless and vapid. You're just too quirky for this world.

snickersnicks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snickersnicks »

Wow I was looking for this thread under the gurus names because grav3yardgirl was always next to glamlifeguru but I couldn't find it... and I literally thought, Oh wow Bunny lost so much relevance they deleted her from the forums and no one even wants to talk about her anymore lol.

I nearly forgot about her until I saw Phychirl's video about how Bunny's "failing" and I was having a good chuckle at the comments just all mentioning it was likely due to her Starbucks entitlement. Felt a little biased in her favor but maybe that's just because getting 100k views regularly is still decent and pays bills -- plus there's channels who are hugely popular and have 1/20 of her following who get those numbers but have incredible support and positive comments. It's like everyone can sense that something feels like it's falling short.

Checking in on her recent vids it just feels like she's reaching hard for any pick up in interaction. :roll: Now that I haven't looked in forever her thumbnails feel extremely obnoxious and meant for someone that's possibly 13.

Eldritch_Observer
Learner
Learner

Post by Eldritch_Observer »

Tried to watch the Ghost Hunting in the Haunted Mansion one because I love the Haunted Mansion. The editing is so so bad. For example, at one point it skips randomly and without warning from Bunny talking alone to a quick flash of her with a group and then riht back to solo. Weeeeird.
:HK: ♥ Gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress. ♥ :HK:

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

"A lot of people were pissed she clickbaited them on the video title, it seems."

On twitter Rachel said she changed the title, and mentioned (yet again) positivity :roll: For somone who throws that word around so much Rachel has got to be one of the most negative people out there. Iv'e watched a lot of her backlog and she complains a lot about people, things, opinions and so on. All the while talking about how she doesn't care about those things. What???. Maybe if Rachel hadn't spent the better part of 2 years complaining off and on about clikbait people wouldn't notice her blatant hypopcrisy. She recieved tons of praise and support for her views on it to. Little did her poor little "gullible dollar signs' know that she was just saying that because she wasn't profiting off clickbait as much as she used to. But I'm sure the few that spoke up were shamed by her blind viewers and Rachel's tired and played out poor me schtick.

I find it funny because in her Starbucks rant she complained about them marketing themselves as "your friendly little neighborhood coffee shop". But called it all smoke and mirrors. Basically saying that they were just after money. Imagine that! A business wanting money! I bring that up because Rachel markets herself the same way she claims Starbucks does. But she at least got over $10,000 in free tea out of them (not that she was grateful). But what have her viewers gotten? Lies, manipulation, emotions played with, used in an effort to support her ridiculously over the top lifestyle. I'll bet if they were honest they'd rather have the free tea.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

This video was interesting.

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

can i just say how strange it is to me that she's not seen as the absolute whackadoole she appears - so clearly to us - to be. like if i saw a 30+ year old woman running around a retail store in booty shorts, obnoxious neon outterwear, and massive sunglasses, sitting on the floor and rummaging through bins, i'd frankly be a bit....disturbed? or to see a 30+ year old woman running around target, screaming and tossing hideous looking dolls in the air? and her fans just seem to eat that shit up as if it's quirky and cute but to me it just shows how mentally unstable and unwell of a person she is. or do they not realize she is 30+ years old now? do they still think she's like in her 20s (even then, that behavior wouldn't be okay). it's just kind of shocking to me.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

Lady Grey wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:33 pm
can i just say how strange it is to me that she's not seen as the absolute whackadoole she appears - so clearly to us - to be. like if i saw a 30+ year old woman running around a retail store in booty shorts, obnoxious neon outterwear, and massive sunglasses, sitting on the floor and rummaging through bins, i'd frankly be a bit....disturbed? or to see a 30+ year old woman running around target, screaming and tossing hideous looking dolls in the air? and her fans just seem to eat that shit up as if it's quirky and cute but to me it just shows how mentally unstable and unwell of a person she is. or do they not realize she is 30+ years old now? do they still think she's like in her 20s (even then, that behavior wouldn't be okay). it's just kind of shocking to me.
I thought the exact same thing! The video got some stuff right and managed to paint her in a sympathetic light, but the whole time I was just like “yeah, I know too much” lol. It was interesting how she went into the DTTRW popularity and how it was pretty precarious to begin with.

OT: I get so agitated with how salty Bunny gets with her social media positivity/negativity schtick. Whenever she tries to get preachy about everyone spreading love and light and encouragement, she really just means kiss HER ass. She demonstrably couldn’t care less about people beyond herself and her immediate household, let’s be real. She still has that selfish, narcissistic quality children have about them before they mentally and emotionally mature.

sugarbones
Informer
Informer

Post by sugarbones »

Seeing her in the Gucci video was kind of okay, she was just - herself. Probably because she was hanging out with Dogman.

Dogman who wore crocs inside the store. Lmao, like. I wish I was that financially well off to just do that... and to be able to on whim think about dropping a couple k in store. She was more watchable in that video, I actually kinda enjoyed it beyond the fact that it felt weirdly out of tune for the relatable wacky persona she sells to kids by going to Marshalls. I'd prefer if she just stuck to one demographic, or split channels so that "low tier" shit went to banana peppers and stuff more true to her personality stayed on her main.

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

^Rachel seems to have pushed her clown character to the backburner since she lost her majority kid audience. I don't know how that's possible though?? In one of Rachel's rant vids she swore up and down her clown character was the real her. It's was how she naturally is when she's happy. She did a whole video about it saying the reason we didn't see it in earlier videos is because she was depressed. She made a huge deal about it and said she has no control over it. It's just her personality. She really layed it on thick saying something like, "I don't know what to do because it's like people saying, we don't like you when you're happy." Her viewers seemed to eat that ridiculous lie up.

Point is Rachel has had several videos since then claiming to be happy( w/o acting like a clown). But how is that possible? According to her own words it's not. I know it's a small thing compared to her other shit but if you had read the comments on that video you'd be surprised at how many bought that crap and flooded her with sympathy and support :roll: It's probably one of the most ridiculous and insulting lies she has ever told. Just something that has always bugged me.

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

I think she was manic during those videos where she has happy and acting like a clown. But she's emotionally immature and is not able to tell one thing from another, being genuinely happy x being manic.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

I agree. Emotionally balanced and mentally healthy 33-year-olds don’t act like that when they’re happy. She acts way manic when she’s “happy” and describes lows where she sleeps all day or does nothing but eat and watch TV basically in the same week. It’s staring her in the face, but she doesn’t get it.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I love the amount of people commenting negative shit on that last Gucci video.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Also, lord help this woman if she ever has an actual medical problem. She said they "had a rough night last night" because Dogman was helping her with "tattoo recovery" lmfao! What the actual fuck?

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

I really think her drop in viewership is in part due to the fact that aging just a few years has turned Bunny into run-of-the-mill white trash, not a ~*~quirky~*~ girl with intensely blue eyes who drinks sweet tea all day and has an inexplicably teeny tiny but curvy aspirational body. Youtube is obviously a very superficial and fickle medium, and she looks like hell in the Gucci video: dirty, unkempt, and tired.
Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 12.08.59 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

It wouldn't be so hard to not look like a hobo. All she'd have to do is throw on some clothing that doesn't look like she pulled it out of a dumpster, brush her hair instead of just putting it in a sloppy bun and maybe slap on a bit of foundation that tones down that redness in her skin and matches her skin tone.

I see people without the disposable income she has who dress better to pick up a gallon of milk at Walmart.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”