EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by Guest »

Didn't Bunny and Jeffree make a mukbang video?
I think I saw a list of videos (on Instagram?) Bunny had made/was gonna make, and there was a mukbang one on that list.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Delet This »

Rachel wouldn't even have a YouTube channel if it weren't for Richard Luxury. He told her she should make one when they were friends while he worked at an Apple Store and she was a regular hanging out there. I doubt she ever returned the favor or showed gratitude with a gift though she's insanely cheap and selfish.
This how ShitForBrainsYard Girl is all me me me never giving back.

I can't believe more people aren't seeing through her idiotic "venting" video. You see it's very manipulative because now when people criticize her for her Starbucks rant or bitching and whining all the time she can turn it around that they all do it too online on her page.

shilohjulia13
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by shilohjulia13 »

I definitely remember she did a collab with Jeffree.. a mukbang or makeup video i can’t remember but they def did make one and neither ever uploaded anything. Which leads me to believe there must have been a falling out or disagreement or drama between them. Because neither of them ever posted a video. That is just bizarre to me. Posting anything with Jeffree will get u views and subscribers. Something is definitely going on with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

I’m sure she just doesn’t want Jeffree drama on her channel. I don’t think they had a falling out, she’s just so scared of backlash that she won’t post anything with him, especially now with all this extra drama around him.

milliebean
Learner
Learner

Post by milliebean »

friendz123 wrote:I’m sure she just doesn’t want Jeffree drama on her channel. I don’t think they had a falling out, she’s just so scared of backlash that she won’t post anything with him, especially now with all this extra drama around him.
Agree. Even though he has millions of subs and gets good views, A LOT of people don't like him and have no problem in saying so, which to her would be hate. It might bring over some of his subs, but it would probably alienate a lot of her existing subscribers and cause another firestorm in the comments. People were unhappy enough when she posted that photo with him.

I also think she's saving (maybe) that video and some of the others mentioned for when her views really start to dip again like the Shane ghost story one. She sat on that for a good while after the collab and attempts at going back to the same content.

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

I think they just hanged out for a day, maybe she filmed something with Jeffree but I doubt Rich Lux was in that video (even though I know Rich was there with them). Maybe she did film something with Jeffree but then she had anxiety about the video and told Jeffree not to post it.

unicornbaby1
Talker
Talker

Post by unicornbaby1 »

badluckbeauty wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>zGK</span><span>-</span><span>ZH5IF40</span></a>

ok im sure this has been brought up before since the video was posted in 2012 but i have never seen this before!?!?
My first thought was she was trying to dress as a lost boy from peter pan? Then I remembered none of them looked that way so I'm not sure why shes dressed that way for Halloween very odd...

dollsteak
Learner
Learner

Post by dollsteak »

unicornbaby1 wrote:
badluckbeauty wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>zGK</span><span>-</span><span>ZH5IF40</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>zGK</span><span>-</span><span>ZH5IF40</span></a>

ok im sure this has been brought up before since the video was posted in 2012 but i have never seen this before!?!?
My first thought was she was trying to dress as a lost boy from peter pan? Then I remembered none of them looked that way so I'm not sure why shes dressed that way for Halloween very odd...
It's from Peter Pan. There are characters referred to as "Indians" who dress like this and do some stereotypical and racist portrayals of Native Americans. Old Disney was racist and problematic af.

Edit: and if I am not mistaken as it has been forever since seeing the film, Peter himself dresses like what Rachel was portraying, in a part where he dresses like the "indians"

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

sceptres wrote:She's dumb for not making videos with Rich Lux. They live in the same city and he's funny as FUCK. He might not have many subscribers, but he'd bring humor and fun to her channel....which she desperately needs. And don't even get me started on Jeffree, she's straight up dumb about that. She should be travelling to LA, collabing with him all the time AND they should be making makeup products together to profit. But of course this is all too much for her and it probably gives her anxiety. :roll:
I love Rich Lux! He's so funny and even when he's trashing on someone he does it in an insightful, funny way without personal attacks or name-calling. She should spend time with him and maybe pick up some of his good characteristics.

unicornbaby1
Talker
Talker

Post by unicornbaby1 »

dollsteak wrote:
unicornbaby1 wrote:
badluckbeauty wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>zGK</span><span>-</span><span>ZH5IF40</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>zGK</span><span>-</span><span>ZH5IF40</span></a>

It's from Peter Pan. There are characters referred to as "Indians" who dress like this and do some stereotypical and racist portrayals of Native Americans. Old Disney was racist and problematic af.

Edit: and if I am not mistaken as it has been forever since seeing the film, Peter himself dresses like what Rachel was portraying, in a part where he dresses like the "indians"
Lol for some reason I only remember them with feathers but onsies on ? Now I think I remember peter like that but its been awhile lol.

Also bunnys hands look super old in her ig story today wtf

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Have we come up with a new thread name for her? I remember someone had a few good ones but I can't find them!

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

Delet This wrote:For the next thread (we it happens) can I suggest "I want to speak to the manager" Yard Girl
~or~
Everyone's FaVoRiTe Customer "It's Bunny!"
There might be a few more out there, but I'm tired and might have skimmed right over them.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

I really like the second one but they're both perfect tbh

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper