GravyTrainGirl: Save the Mansion Part 21

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GravyTrainGirl: Save the Mansion Part 21

Post by Mosie926 »

Teddiursa wrote:Jeez! This is embarrassing for both Bunny AND Shane. I would love to read the conversation they had when Shane felt the need to tell Bunny she needed to change her thumbnail from this:
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... c85ef3.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180719</span><span>/</span><span>df05b51c342c9582b4c5f2cb4cc85ef3</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

to this:
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 90b713.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180719</span><span>/</span><span>da4d48bef4f322ce99b1eea4ec90b713</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I was wondering why she uploaded two vlogs today but really, she just completely changed the title and thumbnail! When Shane says jump, she asks how high. I swear, Shane really does think he’s the Oprah of YouTube Image
You post on the forums I post on and I really wish I knew what emoji19 and emoji23 are. On my phone and computer that is what shows up instead of whatever emoji they are.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

The code on this site used to write so that it's language is compatible on both the app tapatalk and desktop and smartphone but since the repeated crashes in June 2018 it hasn't worked. I use an iPhone only and no app and if I use my keyboard emojis the post won't go through and when I see other people's emojis it lists they're number. The emojis embedded on the site "smilies" are really 90s and ugly IMHO.

I have manually written emoji 23 and emoji 848 before.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

When she 1st tried on the dress and it was all sheer I was saying , "You did NOT wear that WHORE dress to CHURCH!"
That Girl!

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

GravyTrainGirl: Save the Mansion Part 21

Post by Teddiursa »

lolcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolcakes »

i find it hard to believe that in her GIANT closet she has nothing else appropriate for a wedding ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Mosie926 wrote:
Teddiursa wrote:Jeez! This is embarrassing for both Bunny AND Shane. I would love to read the conversation they had when Shane felt the need to tell Bunny she needed to change her thumbnail from this:
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... c85ef3.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180719</span><span>/</span><span>df05b51c342c9582b4c5f2cb4cc85ef3</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

to this:
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 90b713.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180719</span><span>/</span><span>da4d48bef4f322ce99b1eea4ec90b713</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I was wondering why she uploaded two vlogs today but really, she just completely changed the title and thumbnail! When Shane says jump, she asks how high. I swear, Shane really does think he’s the Oprah of YouTube Image
You post on the forums I post on and I really wish I knew what emoji19 and emoji23 are. On my phone and computer that is what shows up instead of whatever emoji they are.
What the heck...I tried replying with a photo of the emoji and it’s not allowing me! The emoji is called “unamused face”.

unicornbaby1
Talker
Talker

Post by unicornbaby1 »

First time poster/lurker here.
Welllllllll im at a lost for words after that vlog. We have seen bunnys closet. So you mean to tell me out of that giant closet she had nothing appropriate or respectful in her style to wear to a wedding? The dress was very costumey (sp?) And the cut/color of it was absurd for a occasion like that. Everything from the hair,makeup and dress was a totally bizzare choice. I am also quite confused because I think someone else mentioned bunny has gotten more glammed up for a video with her hair and makeup then she attemped for her friends wedding. She honestly looked like she was in a my chemical romance music video and the contrast of dogman with her outfit was funny :D

I actually have alot of the same intrests as bunny as far as music and movies and i do feel like some of her stuff is cute but I think she needs to figure out dressing her age. It seems she dressed alot more mature when she first started and now kind of dresses clown like to appeal to young folks. I am one year younger then bunny and i know I would feel so uncomfortable in wearing those things at my age. I think around christmas she wore that grinch jacket ensamble and the entire thing was somewhat desperate.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

The next thread HAS to be Delete This’s suggestion: Encyclopedia Brown Tooth And The Case Of The Missing Views (correct me if I’m wrong Delete This but I think that was the complete title. :D )
Same shit, different day

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

How about "Views down again time to call Shane'. YouTubers need to stop leaching off Shane for views and relevance. It makes them look beyond lazy and desperate and it's starting (IMO) to make Shane look bad as well. And Rachel and Micah looked like sh*t at that wedding. I think Rachel knew exactly what she was doing. She's not a true friend she's a frenemy at best.

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

mm621 wrote:Watching the new video.

WHY does she buy all of these designer clothes if they’re not gonna be worn anyway?!?! She dresses like a slob $99.9 percent of the time she films. Where does she even go to need half the clothes she buys?? Lol

She should post some more fashion videos. she has a unique style, and I think people would watch. Besides, it would be interesting/fun to see her try on and make different outfits with all of the designer clothes she has. And I don’t mean that in a mocking way... people who love fashion would love to look at the clothes, or get inspired to create different outfits with the clothes they already have. She also seems to really like fashion, so it’s a win win for her. Why she thinks she needs to do stupid toy and playing dumb videos to get views is beyond me. It’s not working for her lol

And I didn’t mind the dress she wore to the wedding. It was however, inappropriate for the occasion.

My thoughts exactly. I clicked on that video because of the title and thumbnail. I liked Bunny's old fashion videos and I'd love to see what she does with more money. Her taste is quirky and I like that. I don't want to see her tame it down. I want to see her own it. Unfortunately she doesn't seem to be owning anything lately (so sick of her questioning every decision). The Gucci part of of the vlog was not as good as I hoped for. That was some ugly ass clothing. Like everyone said it's a huge waste of she never wears any of it. Her money is definitely being spent faster than earned.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

woah that girl better slow down. one never knows what's around the corner.

severcat
Learner
Learner

Post by severcat »

Her tweet from yesterday:

"filmed such an emotional blog today, scared to import & edit the footage but I feel like I finally said everything I've been wanting to say for the past 2 months"

I really would like to see this woman get to where she wants to be but she makes it so hard to be on her side with comments she makes like this. Just do it. Ignore the trolls, you make yourself such an easy target nowadays. You started youtube channel to help you with your anxiety and insecurities. You didn't care what people thought in the beginning and your content was great. You gained millions of viewers quickly. But now your wearing yourself down worrying about what people will think of you and alot of your content is reflecting that. Grrrr.
gossip [gos-uh p]
noun
1. casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed
as being true.
2. idle talk or rumor, especially about the personal or private affairs of others

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

She’s the queen of wishy washy.
Same shit, different day

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Hasn’t she been saying stuff like this?? Who wants to be she’s just going to whine about how she’s losing subs and she’s too scared to post “the real her” and that’s what she’s been wanting to say. I just honestly cannot imagine any type of profound thought coming from this woman.

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

She has posted stuff like that on twitter and instagram before. If she is "wearing herself down" that's on her and her never ending obsession with views/money. She's projecting again. But these posts are also a play for attention and sympathy. Sure her enablers will continue to let themselves be manipulated by her poor me act but hopefully less and less are buying it now. She's simply gone to that well way too much. Bottom line, Rachel is a 30 something grown up who has been on YT for years. It's time for her to get over herself and grow up.

Also, If Rachel wants to post more pity sh*t she needs to just do it and stop jerking her audience around about it. Not that I have any idea what she could possibly have to voice that she hasn't already voiced to nauseum? She's a queen alright, queen of the broken record.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “grav3yardgirl”