Post by princessbubbl3gum »

That's from the baristaImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Grav3yardgirl Pt. 19

Post by smarlo »

why is it shaken a number of times? I don't know anything about tea...or Starbucks.
That Girl!

toothette
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by toothette »

my issue isn’t even really the number of pumps, it’s just the audacity of asking for a freaking half pump, whether it’s 4 and a half or 7 and a half. at this point i don’t really care what she does to her health because she’s clearly not going to change and i have zero allegiance to her anymore. she just reeks of entitlement and it’s becoming more apparent through her behavior at Starbucks, wal-mart and other places she frequents that she treats employees like they’re her fucking servants.

TarantulaMuseum
Talker
Talker

Post by TarantulaMuseum »

I worked at Starbucks in grad school and you wouldn’t believe how common half and even quarter pumps were among “regulars.” It all tastes exactly the same tbh unless you’re getting like one pump of syrup as opposed to seven. Starbucks drinks are horrible for you, especially the frappes. Literally no better than McCafe, just more sophisticated marketing with a higher price point.

Shaken a certain number of times however is just idiotic. But that’s Bunny.

I’ll never get these YouTubers and their damn Starbucks. It’s so cringey and middle school.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

It blows my mind she is a freaking millionaire and used the flood for sympathy and views and afterwards immediately spent $150,000 on a car and luxury goods and donated nothing. And Jazzi Fillipek (a much smaller youtuber over 10 years younger who lives in fcking Minnesota, thus wasn't affected or impacted at all) donated a lot of money to the people in Bunny's region. Rachel is a selfish person with very red skin and deep crevices on her face and no originality who is also selfish it's insane hundreds of people gush about her (nonexistent) kindness daily.

SassyNic
Debater
Debater

Post by SassyNic »

I get that people have their taste preferences but if it's so complicated (4.5 pumps, shaken 7 times, double ice) then it may be time to just start making your own at home. She has money and time.....she can make suntea, she can brew her own tea, she can buy commercial tea making kits like Starbucks have in their stores....whatever it takes to save the sanity of those poor baristas having to deal with her several times a day.

This reminds me of MTVs Cribs where some celeb (can't remember who) had a Starbucks in their house minus the baristas (If I remember right). They basically found out what equipment Starbucks bought for their stores and did the same for their house. No reason Bunny can't afford that if she's living in a McMansion and driving a $100k car while wearing loud, obnoxious Gucci clothes.

Did some digging and found out Tyrese is one of the celebs with a full scale Starbucks in his house so it's a thing. Ha ha!

http://people.com/food/tyrese-gibson-ba ... nightclub/

Okay found the original celeb I was thinking about, Tommy Lee. He built a replica Starbucks in his house for his then-wife Pamela Anderson: http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question76989.html

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

SassyNic wrote:I get that people have their taste preferences but if it's so complicated (4.5 pumps, shaken 7 times, double ice) then it may be time to just start making your own at home. She has money and time.....she can make suntea, she can brew her own tea, she can buy commercial tea making kits like Starbucks have in their stores....whatever it takes to save the sanity of those poor baristas having to deal with her several times a day.

This reminds me of MTVs Cribs where some celeb (can't remember who) had a Starbucks in their house minus the baristas (If I remember right). They basically found out what equipment Starbucks bought for their stores and did the same for their house. No reason Bunny can't afford that if she's living in a McMansion and driving a $100k car while wearing loud, obnoxious Gucci clothes.

Did some digging and found out Tyrese is one of the celebs with a full scale Starbucks in his house so it's a thing. Ha ha!

http://people.com/food/tyrese-gibson-ba ... nightclub/

Okay found the original celeb I was thinking about, Tommy Lee. He built a replica Starbucks in his house for his then-wife Pamela Anderson: http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question76989.html
She said she likes getting out of her house to get coffee, though. Probably the only social interaction she experiences outside of Dogman and her parents (which is crazy when you think about it). Plus, we all know she’s too lazy to make it herself Image.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah even if she had all the equipment to make exact replicas of her drinks, she would never do it herself. Too much work for the princess. Too many parts to clean, too many steps to make her precious tea :rofl:

TarantulaMuseum
Talker
Talker

Post by TarantulaMuseum »

q[ o _ o ]p wrote:
TarantulaMuseum wrote:I worked at Starbucks in grad school and you wouldn’t believe how common half and even quarter pumps were among “regulars.” It all tastes exactly the same tbh unless you’re getting like one pump of syrup as opposed to seven. Starbucks drinks are horrible for you, especially the frappes. Literally no better than McCafe, just more sophisticated marketing with a higher price point.

Shaken a certain number of times however is just idiotic. But that’s Bunny.

I’ll never get these YouTubers and their damn Starbucks. It’s so cringey and middle school.
Are you able to tell me what kind of Dark Mocha powder they use/d in the Midnight Mint Mocha Fraps? I don't care about the mint crystals, I just want that cocoa powder. That was the best drink of my life.
We sadly didn’t have that drink when I was there, sorry! The regular mocha sauce is made by taking a big bag of chocolate powder and whisking with hot water—it smelled exactly like brownie mix and was just slightly thinner in consistency. It came in an unmarked plastic bag and seemed to be a proprietary Starbucks ingredient, so I’m guessing the dark mocha is the same.

toothette
Debater
Debater

Post by toothette »

that 90s room she’s building could have been a Starbucks... i guess we know where her priorities are

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

This girl doesn’t even know how to use hand moisturizer. If she had a top of the line brewing system in her own home, she would still find a way to break it and complain endlessly about it to the point where she would make 8 rant videos and her minions would end up attacking Starbucks’ social media pages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilovemydeadgayson
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovemydeadgayson »

Knowing her Starbucks order is out there for others to see kind of makes me glad most of her fans are too young to drive and buy their own stuff. Can you imagine if they were all flooding Starbucks because they all want "Bunny's Tea"?

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

^ Good point. Not only that though can you imagine all the plastic! Rachel seems to go through enough plastic for a family of 6

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

27496113_10214110861719144_1275281240_n.png
Speaking of her and plastic, why is she eating off of styrofoam plates/plastic utensils in her own home??? Is she really too lazy to wash a dish? Like she probably has a dishwasher, what the fuck?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Hamil wrote:
Speaking of her and plastic, why is she eating off of styrofoam plates/plastic utensils in her own home??? Is she really too lazy to wash a dish? Like she probably has a dishwasher, what the fuck?
Classic example of someone who doesn’t care about the environment at all. She gets god knows how many drinks from Starbucks a day (all double cupped). If she felt one ounce of guilt, she would at least use her own insulated mugs. She’s eating out of disposable dinnerware now too? Don’t even get me started on the amount of boxes she gets from her swamp fam...we all know she just hoards all of this junk anyway. She doesn’t need children to send her gifts.

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

Teddiursa wrote:
Hamil wrote:
Classic example of someone who doesn’t care about the environment at all. She gets god knows how many drinks from Starbucks a day (all double cupped). If she felt one ounce of guilt, she would at least use her own insulated mugs. She’s eating out of disposable dinnerware now too? Don’t even get me started on the amount of boxes she gets from her swamp fam...we all know she just hoards all of this junk anyway. She doesn’t need children to send her gifts.
She probably claims it’s a germophobia thing. There are more eco conscious disposable options out there. It’s not getting to the root of the problem, but it’s a start. It’s not like she can’t afford to shell out the extra few bucks on some bamboo spoons.

Calm down, Bunny. I said “spoons”, not “scoops”.

Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

toothette
Debater
Debater

Post by toothette »

PearlescentPink wrote:
Teddiursa wrote:
Hamil wrote:
She probably claims it’s a germophobia thing. There are more eco conscious disposable options out there. It’s not getting to the root of the problem, but it’s a start. It’s not like she can’t afford to shell out the extra few bucks on some bamboo spoons.

Calm down, Bunny. I said “spoons”, not “scoops”.

her complete and utter disregard for the environment is almost enraging to me. the Starbucks cups, the fucking styrofoam, the mountains of waste created by all her PR and swamp people mail, the fact that she can’t pick a damn cup off the ground that she dropped... at this point in time with the way our planet is going, it’s a really bad look for her to have. most people have a general understanding that we need to recycle as much as we can and try to make conscious choices to reduce waste. if Bunny can’t even eat out of a regular bowl with a regular spoon i don’t know if we can expect any change from her in this arena.

MessyTea
Informer
Informer

Post by MessyTea »

I've always associated styrofoam with being poor. Ever notice how high end places don't use it. I wonder if she microwaves food in it. Enjoy your cancer, girl. :tu:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Of course she uses disposable shit. I doubt she even owns proper dinnerware. "I wanna be an adult and buy a mcmansion, but I cant be bothered to clean dishes or cook for myself." :rofl: And she doesn't get any flack for it - can you imagine if any other big youtuber posted that picture? It would be flooded with "omg nooo that's so bad for the environment" comments. Not Bunny, Bunny can do no wrong!

milliebean
Learner
Learner

Post by milliebean »

Wowwwwwww. She's seriously eating off styrofoam and plastic because she's a "germophobe"??! Does it really not occur where that shit's made? Big, industrial factories. Machines that make other plastic/styrofoam items, stuff that's not food grade, and are handled by multiple people before reaching your mouth. I'm no elitist, and I don't claim to be a germophobe for the lulz, but disposable food ware is definitely not sterile, definitely not cleaner than something you can wash in your own sink with soap and super hot water. She's lazy and wasteful.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”