Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Grav3yardgirl Pt. 18

Post by Teddiursa »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
Btw, been meaning to ask—how did y’all know what jacket she was wearing? Lol amazed at your skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, it had the same gold bugs as the Gucci backpack Dogman gave her...it's part of their Alchemist collection. So crazy to think she drops thousands on each piece only for her to style it with ratty shorts that look like Dogman's boxer-briefs! Image
Last edited by Teddiursa on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Re: Grav3yardgirl Pt. 18

Post by Silver soul »

You guys guessed both the "whining" about the mean comments,videos with friends and her wanting the 2011\12 vibe back. The whole time before the ramble she was trying to steal the spotlight from Guy.I guess she's not used to being critiqued [bitter much?] and not the center of attention.It took one "bad" video to make her rant like an offended child for I don't know how many minutes. After addressing the 400$ tamagochi thing,I'm sure she reads here.
Last edited by Silver soul on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

kot
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kot »

I just checked her new video, the one where Guy cuts Dogman's hair. Here's a lovely screenshot for anyone wondering how the tooth is doing. It honestly looks like one of those fake teeth sets that you can buy at costume stores at this point. I don't even remember what her excuse for not dealing with it is anymore but holy heck.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “grav3yardgirl”