Grav3yardgirl Pt. 17

Tryeentoohard
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grav3yardgirl Pt. 17

Post by Tryeentoohard »

lydiasbennett wrote:her "medical anxiety" is so bad she can't even look at a hospital while she's parked in her car without complaining? grow up. :roll:
But she can go to one of the most crowded places on Earth and make herself stick out like a sore thumb. but she's got horrid anxiety, right?

kohlehydrat
Talker
Talker

Post by kohlehydrat »

princessbubbl3gum wrote:Shit sorry forgot to check this thread lol her mom works for an energy company or something like that basically in an office I'm not sure about her dad. They are both really conservative looking, her dad looks like some older white dude that voted trump lol
i wonder how you would know that? with a regular, thorough search only sparse public records show up, certainly no social media accounts.

nalagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by nalagirl »

One of the very first things she said is her camera was dying in the start of the video...talk about being unprepared? Why even leave that part in the video? And yeah the Starbucks thing was weird..I’ve never worked at Starbucks but I have worked similar places and even if a regular talked to me like that I’d be a little pissy.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

"Works in an office" has to be the vaguest job title I've ever heard in my life.

kohlehydrat
Talker
Talker

Post by kohlehydrat »

Delet This wrote:"Works in an office" has to be the vaguest job title I've ever heard in my life.
ok i went rootling. she is right about the energy company and the office but it is not a managing position.

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

she went from saying she needed to be low key in there because they don't like her filming to screaming and throwing things across the store real quick.

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

Delet This wrote:"Works in an office" has to be the vaguest job title I've ever heard in my life.
I don't know he's title I just know it's an office job not like a landscaper or mail man lol idk what else to tell you. And yes she works at an energy company I wasn't sure of the title.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

I know because like I said my friend worked for her. I went through his Facebook and it led me to other family members of hers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

kohlehydrat
Talker
Talker

Post by kohlehydrat »

princessbubbl3gum wrote:
I don't know he's title I just know it's an office job not like a landscaper or mail man lol idk what else to tell you. And yes she works at an energy company I wasn't sure of the title.
yes, after i looked around i did say that you had the mother's office job right. the title is executive assistant. which is a good, solid well paying job, not rich but certainly comfortable. and back in 2006 bunny had a summer job? internship? with that company, i suppose mom shoehorned her in.

diomia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by diomia »

So, I've got Bun Bun's ulta haul on in the background, did she just admit to not washing her brushes before she uses them for the first time? *Germaphobe* Bunny doesn't wash her brushes until they've already been used?

I know it was in a package...but you really ought to wash them first. I mean, yeah the factory is clean enough, but do you really want that on your face? Maybe I'm weird, but I wash new brushes first and I don't claim to be a germaphobe.

Tryeentoohard
Debater
Debater

Post by Tryeentoohard »

diomia wrote:So, I've got Bun Bun's ulta haul on in the background, did she just admit to not washing her brushes before she uses them for the first time? *Germaphobe* Bunny doesn't wash her brushes until they've already been used?

I know it was in a package...but you really ought to wash them first. I mean, yeah the factory is clean enough, but do you really want that on your face? Maybe I'm weird, but I wash new brushes first and I don't claim to be a germaphobe.
i dont personally do it, but I know a lot od people do, and her being a germaphobe like she claims, it would make sense for her to.

why does she keep buying more hair dryers? Ive seen her with a few different ones. why does one person need more than 1?

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

She sleeps with one on in bed with her so I image she has a hoarded stash of them. Running one for 12hrs straight or longer probably burns it out very quickly.

She needs to comb her hair and stop putting it in those ugly ass knots. For someone from such a posh background she sure looks like a meth addict in her witchs hairdo, red face, holey clothes, and can opener teeth. Yikes!

kohlehydrat
Talker
Talker

Post by kohlehydrat »

diomia wrote:So, I've got Bun Bun's ulta haul on in the background, did she just admit to not washing her brushes before she uses them for the first time?
didn't she say it needs to be washed first when she opened that big one? did i hear that wrong?

kohlehydrat
Talker
Talker

Post by kohlehydrat »

why would anyone sleep with a hairdryer on? and isn't that a major fire hazard? i once fell asleep with an electricblanket on that was folded. it caught fire, lit up the mattress and if my cat hadn't woken me we would have died. the room was already full of thick smoke.

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer

Post by NotWithoutMyTRex »

She looks great when she bothers to dress up. The makeup she's wearing in the Ulta haul video looks lovely.

I wish she'd get professional psychological help with respect to her dependency on hairdryers. It's not normal or healthy and it sets a poor example for her younger viewers. You can absolutely burn your house down by accident, using hairdryers the way Bunny does.

How much would she have spent at Ulta? Would Ulta have given her gift cards to use, do you think? I no longer trust anything that comes out of these "gurus" mouths, so I assume everything is given to them for free. Huge hauls scream privilege. I actually think it's gross; there's no way these idiots can honestly use up everything they acquire within expiration periods.

Also, I wish people would stop peppering ten thousand ads in their effing videos. This new trend has to die.

kohlehydrat
Talker
Talker

Post by kohlehydrat »

kohlehydrat wrote:
diomia wrote:So, I've got Bun Bun's ulta haul on in the background, did she just admit to not washing her brushes before she uses them for the first time?
didn't she say it needs to be washed first when she opened that big one? did i hear that wrong?
sorry, i think i have her confused with someone else i watched right after this video.

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

I agree about the hairdryers. Especially leaving them on in the bed. To me it's very irresponsible of her. But Bunny only cares about Bunny. Viewers are just random people to manipulate into funding her lavish lifestyle. Does anyone here think her viewers will ever catch onto her? I used to think yes but I'm not so sure anymore. On another note, and I'm serious here, I am really starting to think Bunny doesn't fully understand she's not 19 anymore.

SassyNic
Debater
Debater

Post by SassyNic »

NotWithoutMyTRex wrote: Also, I wish people would stop peppering ten thousand ads in their effing videos. This new trend has to die.
She's losing subs like crazy recently. She's at -7,271 the last 30 days according to SocialBlade. Looks like her star is finally falling.

TarantulaMuseum
Talker
Talker

Post by TarantulaMuseum »

I don't think the diehards will ever catch on, sadly. They don't have any trouble separating the quirky, zany misfit Bunny who is omg just like them! with the spoiled, bratty Bunny who was there from day one. She was never just like them either, imo, she's just a loud theatre kid with idiosyncrasies and ultra-specific preferences that rival my brother's, and he is on the spectrum (no offense meant--love him so much, but he gets on a "schtick," usually a specific movie or a tactile habit and it sometimes becomes part of his life for literally decades at a time, which I see Bunny doing a lot).

If she has her hairdryer on in the bed with her all the time and she has days where she consumes nothing but huge caffeine-laced drinks, how does she not have uncomfortably dry alligator skin? She treats her body so badly. :/

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I remember her saying she doesn't fall asleep with it on, but everyone caught her in a lie when we found one of her super old videos where she flat out said she sleeps with it lmao. It's dangerous as hell. Like, if you need that warm feeling (I don't know how she can need a heater on her 24/7 in Texas) then get a space heater or something?

Return to “grav3yardgirl”