Grav3yardgirl Part 16

DKbababa
Talker
Talker

Re: Grav3yardgirl Part 16

Post by DKbababa »

I lol'd when she said she hopes fidget spinner trend will stay. Yeah right, she'll move on to the next one as soon as it appears. Look at how she abandoned squishies for the spinners.

Malyksha
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Malyksha »

Her living place makes me sad because it is like my auntie. My auntie has mental emotion health problem and has very hard time emptying her home and taking care of herself. It was always there but got real bad after cousin died in car accident. Uncle helps take care of her but she fights anything leaving even if it is garbage. Bunny home look like themed version of auntie's. It is disturbing. Auntie's life effect whole family and she suffer the most but it is hard for uncle and mother and grandmother. No one would want a camera in that house.

Bunny act like trendy and all about beauty when she can't look up proper product or apply properly. I know America has school that not online for makeup and hair. She makes money with Youtube she can afford real class and use what she learn in videos. Her way of acting dumb just shows people in country like man what avergae American is like. She actually help anti America life propaganda. Not her herself but that behavior. It is good to see many are embarassed. You should be.
At least Russia's fakes are honesty about their phoniness.

DKbababa
Talker
Talker

Post by DKbababa »

She has a tv in her bathroom?

AuroraCakes
Learner
Learner

Post by AuroraCakes »

DKbababa wrote:She has a tv in her bathroom?
Of course so she can watch True life while soaking in the bath lol

Vickyvc
Learner
Learner

Post by Vickyvc »

Bunny was even more over the top crazy in her latest video :roll: I love first impressions video this one was unwatchable after 3 mins

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Vickyvc wrote:Bunny was even more over the top crazy in her latest video :roll: I love first impressions video this one was unwatchable after 3 mins
Yep, same. And I know I said I was on a little Bunny break. My God, man... does she even TRY with makeup? I mean that muddy mess on those eyes with that Naked Heat UD palette... I've seen some gorgeous looks using that and then there's Bunny.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

Urgh it bugs me a lot that she still supports Jeffree Star. She literally has zero fucks to give about anything that doesn't effect her but expects everyone to care about all her shit.

nalagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by nalagirl »

It's like she makes a whole tea vlog about being over the top and even makes a vlog and her second channel to talk about it a bit and then she comes out with this most recent first impressions video and she is still WAY over the top. I don't get it. I keep watching her videos in hopes that she will calm down and start acting normal because when she is I actually enjoy watching her...and I see her talking about missing the "old bunny" and how she wants to make videos like how she used to but then she uploads this crap! What is that about???

Also, this has been bugging me but she recently did the Nickelodeon mystery box and was all excited about a lot of the things in that box only to post everything on her depop page two days later! She was saying it's her favorite box and she was so excited for it and then gets rid of all the items. I could tell she was faking excitement while opening the box and my suspicion was only confirmed when I saw she sold everything.

Yeah I just did the math. She bought the box for 50 dollars (that is the price on the site) and she sold almost everything for just over $60 and she kept a few items. I mean she has a right to sell her shit but that is just so greedy to me.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't think she even pays for that though, they send it to her don't they? So she basically made $60 off something she got sent for free. She does that with most of the free subscription boxes she gets sent.

In this last makeup video she uploaded, her shirt says "higher than you are." She trying to tell us something? :rofl:

nymphyx
Informer
Informer

Post by nymphyx »

yeh i really don't get how she can support jeffree. she's all 'positivity, no bullying, everyone be nice to each other on my instagram or else i'll get upset" but then she supports someone like him. like when you support the brand, you support the person behind the brand. we all know she doesn't have the guts to speak out against him.
:love2: :HK:

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

i wonder what this is about

headlessgummibear
Informer
Informer

Post by headlessgummibear »

she definitely doesnt pay for that nickelodeon box. she has said in her videos about it before that it just "mysteriously" shows up for her. so she is making 100% profit off of it, plus the money she makes from the video.

headlessgummibear
Informer
Informer

Post by headlessgummibear »

I just realized her shirt in this insane out of control screaming first impressions video says "higher than you are".

Yeah, you are, Bunny. You sure are.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lydiasbennett wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... d31029.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170629</span><span>/</span><span>b9f335aef99abf6fc8e907ee77d31029</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

i wonder what this is about
the fuck is this? She better not need "donations" for ANYTHING. She can afford to host whatever the hell she's trying to think up in that greedy head of hers.

honkytonkbadonkadonk
Debater
Debater

Post by honkytonkbadonkadonk »

I'm new to this forum, so hi everyone! I haven't watched her in probably a year or so, and I unsubbed not long ago. But I keep reading here from time to time (it's perfect for a good laugh) and yesterday I checked out her latest video. I had to turn it off after a couple of minutes. Plus, the eyeshadow looked terrible on her. I'm not into make-up but I thought it looked terrible. I actually used to like her a lot back when I was watching her regularly (starting somewhere around the shoe collection video until Pringles Taste Test -ish). I couldn't handle her anymore. She was hyper when I started watching, but this has become too much; I was actually afraid my ears would explode eventually. And the way she became sooo interested in the number of her followers and likes and views and whatnot. I get that's how she earns money and it's part of the Youtube thing, but nope...she's way over the top now. What's funny though: She may be able to celebrate 8 million subs again soon :rofl:

britth201
Talker
Talker

Post by britth201 »

Does anyone think she is possibly part of the ddlg community?

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

Collegestudent2020
Talker
Talker

Post by Collegestudent2020 »

britth201 wrote:Does anyone think she is possibly part of the ddlg community?

I've thought this for a while

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

Absolutely. It's been discussed a few times here.

kaymaroff
Learner
Learner

Post by kaymaroff »

What's the ddlg community?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2percentradical
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 2percentradical »

The DDLG community is "Daddy Dom/Little Girl". It's like a separate community in the BDSM scene. In short, it's a sex thing. Like, when grown women call their s.o. "Daddy" and I think the women also call themselves "Littles". Some go as far as being adult babies. There's more detailed description of it on Tumblr and stuff, but it's totally NSFW.

According to Urban Dictionary:

Daddy Dom / Little Girl. DDLG, or dd/lg, is a relationship in which one person is the caregiver or "daddy" and the other is childlike. It is NOT a relationship between an actual father and daughter or any minor. This is a type of BDSM relationship that may or may not involve sex, but often involves play with child-like things, such as stuffed animals, bed-time stories, and spankings. The lg part of the relationship is often called the "little."

I'm not into that stuff, but I've also thought that Bunny acts like those girls do too. I'm newer to the GG threads and I didn't know there was talks about this too lol

Now I'm gonna look back at some old threads

Return to “grav3yardgirl”