Post by LiddlePallid »

Yay! I was just about to make one, you beat me to it haha

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Grav3yardgirl Part 14 - Hoardqu33n

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

can't wait to see her house tour on A&E's Hoarders!

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ifucsam »

LiddlePallid wrote:Yay! I was just about to make one, you beat me to it haha
<3 <3 <3 I'm procrastinating packing things so I had to. ;)

Hilary Clinton
Learner
Learner

Post by Hilary Clinton »

The resemblance is uncanny.
:tu:

_

oh..and FYI I actually...highly dislike Hilary Clinton. #yep

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

I have three thoughts right now.
1. Her uptalking usually causes me to turn off the video before it's over.
2. Where she places her blush and highlight makes her skin look terrible. It's like it highlights all the imperfections and her skin just looks dirty.
3. I wish she'd stop lying about "so many of you requested me to do this" because you were obviously paid to talk about an item or it was sent to you free for a review. Come on Rachel.

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

If I hear the words "HIGHLY requested" just one more time, I swear ...

ilovecats
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovecats »

hah, nice title :)

justausername
Informer
Informer

Post by justausername »

Mayhemisphere wrote:If I hear the words "HIGHLY requested" just one more time, I swear ...
This was like LITERALLY, HIGHLY requested. lol

i hate when she says literally, drives me crazy. i sometimes think shes trying to use words that she believes teens and children use. "cool slang" to fit in. and all it does it make people cringe. :?

i understand sometimes being silly and saying a silly word. but shes made it part of her normal vocabulary.

atropos
Debater
Debater

Post by atropos »

Mayhemisphere wrote:If I hear the words "HIGHLY requested" just one more time, I swear ...
nothing she makes is "requested" by anyone but herself and those that send her free shit

justausername
Informer
Informer

Post by justausername »

is there a thread of bunny vocabulary? i think its a NECESSITAY

:rofl:

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

How can she review make up and swatch anything when she's got the colors skewed so badly that the JS palette she's holding looks purple when it's supposed to be pink.
That Girl!

mhmm24
Informer
Informer

Post by mhmm24 »

Bunnys pallet video could go straight to the Home Shopping Network with as much as she made anything possibly crappy about it seem "necessary" lmaoo

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

wolfbutt
Learner
Learner

Post by wolfbutt »

smarlo wrote:How can she review make up and swatch anything when she's got the colors skewed so badly that the JS palette she's holding looks purple when it's supposed to be pink.
Omg yes! As soon as she said it's pink, I'm like "um no... It's clearly looking purple"

Which goes to show that she does change her settings

jodocus
Learner
Learner

Post by jodocus »

I like Bunny. I don't care what y'all say. And before you assume I'm 12, I'm actually 35. And sassy. So sassy. Sassy sassy.
Granted, I only started watching her about a year ago when she was already loud and insane. I never watched 'old' Bunny, so the 'new' Bunny is all I know.

That said, I do have some trashing to do.

The yelling. Why the yelling. I don't understand the yelling. There's no need for the yelling. I read a comment from one of her videos defending it, because apparently she's somewhat hearing impaired. But just because she's deaf, doesn't mean I am. She really needs to stop yelling in my face.

Also, the sippy sippy makes me physically ill. I need to mute and click away from the video when I know she's gonna do it.

KanyesHumor
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by KanyesHumor »

jodocus wrote:I like Bunny. I don't care what y'all say. And before you assume I'm 12, I'm actually 35. And sassy. So sassy. Sassy sassy.
Granted, I only started watching her about a year ago when she was already loud and insane. I never watched 'old' Bunny, so the 'new' Bunny is all I know.

The yelling. Why the yelling. I don't understand the yelling. There's no need for the yelling. I read a comment from one of her videos defending it, because apparently she's somewhat hearing impaired. But just because she's deaf, doesn't mean I am. She really needs to stop yelling in my face.

Also, the sippy sippy makes me physically ill. I need to mute and click away from the video when I know she's gonna do it.
Omg yes! he nasty "sippy sippy" sounds is disgusting :rofl:

justausername
Informer
Informer

Post by justausername »

jodocus wrote:I like Bunny. I don't care what y'all say. And before you assume I'm 12, I'm actually 35. And sassy. So sassy. Sassy sassy.

im 30, and i do admit, that i dont hate bunny. i just dont like the person she portrays herself to be now. and im not blind to the fact that she has faults like the rest of us, especially her greed, and lies.

i agree about the sippy thing, i have to mute the video when i am brave enough to watch. it makes me want to puke.

i dont know if shes really hearing impaired, if you watch her old videos, she had a normal speaking tone. i think its BS, but none of us know for certain.

PrincessSlaya
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessSlaya »

In one of her recent videos, she mentioned that she doesn't have any "professional" set up for filming (having her camera on a cardboard box), like it's a good thing. Girl, you've been on youtube forever, not having your shit together isn't something to be proud of!

trixxystarr
Talker
Talker

Post by trixxystarr »

PrincessSlaya wrote:In one of her recent videos, she mentioned that she doesn't have any "professional" set up for filming (having her camera on a cardboard box), like it's a good thing. Girl, you've been on youtube forever, not having your shit together isn't something to be proud of!
So much this!!!!
justausername wrote:

im 30, and i do admit, that i dont hate bunny. i just dont like the person she portrays herself to be now. and im not blind to the fact that she has faults like the rest of us, especially her greed, and lies.

i agree about the sippy thing, i have to mute the video when i am brave enough to watch. it makes me want to puke.

i dont know if shes really hearing impaired, if you watch her old videos, she had a normal speaking tone. i think its BS, but none of us know for certain.
If she has hearing loss she can afford to fix it, I damaged my hearing with loud music but am mindful of how loud I talk to other people. All of her "catchphrases" are so cringey

Am I the only one that can't wait for some REAL reviews on that freaking palette, seems like the ones I have seen are ass kissing.

jodocus
Learner
Learner

Post by jodocus »

For the last 15 minutes I've been trying to quote someone, but this site is SO broken. I got 3 internal server errors, 2 timeouts, had to login again 3 times and it kept taking me to the main page in stead of this thread. SO FRUSTRATING.

Anyway.

What I like about Bunny is that she *seems* more real and natural than other youtubers, especially the makeup/beauty ones. She's not afraid to be on camera without make up, despite not being very classically attractive (matter of opinion, I know) and havinf many skin issues. She doesn't teach her viewers that you need to paint a whole new face over your your own to be considered pretty. I like how clumsy and messy she is, and how sloppy she is with make up. Hashtag relatable.

I do NOT like how much she's become a loud, obnoxious caricature of herself. Hopefully her younger viewers don't think that's how they need to act to be considered cool. I also do NOT like what a hypochondriac she seems to be. Allergies, skin issues, phobias, mental health issues... what does she want? Sympathy and attention? And finally, I do NOT like how she rarely seems to mention which products were sent to her for free, and which she bought herself. I find it hard to believe she's buying all that 'as seen on TV' junk herself.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”