General Thread: Grav3yardGirl Part 13

vetiver
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Thread: Grav3yardGirl Part 13

Post by vetiver »

Haha, I was just coming here to complain about both the obviously scripted shirt thing, and the fact that she keeps saying whelp instead of welt.

That eyeshadow looks really fucking awful, but other than that I really appreciate that she looks nice for this video! Her hair is presentable, her clothes look clean, and she's wearing a reasonable amount of makeup. I'm personally not a fan of the look she defaults to when she needs to look nice and done up, so it's good to see her in something a little different.

Oldsmokey
Learner
Learner

Post by Oldsmokey »

meh_heh wrote:I've never said anything before, but I just have tO say a few things.

First off, I HATE that stupid weird up-turned smile she does. Please, stop. It's not cute.

Second of all, WHY do companies continue to send her tons and tons of makeup and other shit that she will never use? She is not a beauty guru or a makeup artist. And her demographic is mostly children, who don't wear, or shouldn't wear, that much makeup anyway. Not to mention they are usually high end brands and these children cannot afford this stuff. They are wasting time and money sending tO her. She needs to be sponsored by more appropriate companies. Like toy companies. And then actually MENTION the sponsorship.

I'm not going to even touch on her made up illnesses, phobias and the like. I'm over it.

Her eyes are blue, but not That blue. She definitely alters. In what way, I don't know. But her regular eyes are evident in the Guy Tang videos.

She smokes. I've always thought so, even before she mentioned it. I don't think the alcohol bottles are all theirs. She may not drink now, but I think she used to a lot.

Also, I wonder what her swamp fam thinks about pics like this floating around
There's definitely nipple in it and everything about it seems inappropriate.

Lastly, what are their "promise rings" for? They've were wearing them in the pics from DM's prom forever ago. What exactly is the promise??

In my opinion, She's been spoiled, Coddled and never had tO really assume responsibility for herself her whole life. so her house will always be disgusting, she will always have an issue with authority and doesn't have tO grow up, so I doubt she ever will. She has issues and it could be treated and she could be WAY more productive with her life, but she doesn't seem tO want tO do that.
She said in her "boyfriend tag" video in high school they told everyone they got married and wore rings and everything.

starfire
Informer
Informer

Post by starfire »

Hi loves, what are we thinking for the name of the next thread? :love2:

starfire
Informer
Informer

Post by starfire »

She reminds me of the Grand Pumpkin from the Simpsons with her smile and her orange foundation :rofl:

Jaques
Learner
Learner

Post by Jaques »

starfire wrote:Hi loves, what are we thinking for the name of the next thread? :love2:
Someone mentioned 'junkyardgirl' a few pages back :rofl:

Learner
Learner

Post by 42315 »

[youtube][/youtube]

Anyone remember this video/costume? What are your thoughts? I just wandered across it, totally forgot about it. It's old, but cultural appropriation is a hot topic these days.

noche892
Debater
Debater

Post by noche892 »

42315 wrote:
What the hell happened to her voice? I only hear this tone when she's in interviews or at events. Ugh, proves that she doesn't need to be loud like she says. :roll: :roll: :roll:

No comment on that headpiece. :?

justausername
Informer
Informer

Post by justausername »

do make up artists double dip make up brushes? meaning, touching the lid/lip/face, and then taking the brush back to the product? because ive seen bunny model and get her makeup done to do jobs.

if they do double dip, then theres no reason for her to freak out about store samples.

Oldsmokey
Learner
Learner

Post by Oldsmokey »

I feel like appropriation is a term that's thrown around a lot and usually needlessly. Culture is something that is and should be shared.

However, a culture should ever be a costume.

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

Jaques wrote:
starfire wrote:Hi loves, what are we thinking for the name of the next thread? :love2:
Yeah, I liked that too! Another vote for JunkYardGirl! :tu:
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

meh_heh
Learner
Learner

Post by meh_heh »

protocol53 wrote:
Jaques wrote:
Yeah, I liked that too! Another vote for JunkYardGirl! :tu:
Agreed

starfire
Informer
Informer

Post by starfire »

Return to “grav3yardgirl”