Bunny's Phobias

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Bunny's Phobias

Post by Gaige »

As Bunny feels the need to bring up her endless list of phobias on a regular basis (so we don't forget you guys!) I thought it would be a good idea to start a new topic to keep track of her current/new phobias as they arise. :D

These are a few that she's recently mentioned:

Illness/being sick
Germs
Trypophobia (irregular patterns or clusters of holes)
Flying
Animatronic sharks
Lack of safety seals on makeup products in stores :roll:
Not knowing where the nearest hospital is

Does anyone know any more? :)

Branflakes
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bunny's Phobias

Post by Branflakes »

I think she's either afraid of the dentist or afraid of being in pain but I don't remember which. Probably both tbh. :roll: I remember her saying something about a phobia like that in a video where she was talking about how she refuses to get her wisdom teeth taken out.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

waivers. and leaving the country
That Girl!

teacup
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by teacup »

Needing to be at a certain place at a certain time.

Pinoycolada
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Pinoycolada »

Let's not forget :
Hospitals, drug stores, medicine, people touching her, being in crowded public places, brushes/brushing her hair (so she combs it instead), condensation on makeup, and probably more I've forgotten.
She says her anxiety is not about people and that she never said it was, but if I can remember which video and if she hasn't taken it down, she has stated she has anxiety about being in large groups and people touching her.

canas2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canas2 »

I think I remember her saying that she is afraid of the ocean/unclear water.
Rust, things (metal) getting in her eye.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

bathing
That Girl!

Sundoll
Learner
Learner

Post by Sundoll »

I found it interesting that desi and lusterlux were in a different clique than kandie and bunny.. Are desi and lusterlux really that catty?

But I agree she kinda just need to chill out and stop feeding into it

evilgremlin
Learner
Learner

Post by evilgremlin »

Did she say man made objects submerged underwater or was that another Youtuber?

creepypoop
Stalker
Stalker

Post by creepypoop »

evilgremlin wrote:Did she say man made objects submerged underwater or was that another Youtuber?
She definitely said that lol. Like, I can get being afraid of large bodies of water, but wtf?

Elouise
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Elouise »

I love Bunny but sometimes I feel like she overplays her anxiety/phobias way too much and exaggerates them. If she was really that scared of germs or lack of safety seals on drugstore products, she wouldn't shop at thrift stores or own half of the weird, dirty, gross second hand stuff that she collects. My boyfriend genuinely has OCD, and he has to wash his hands thoroughly after a quick trip to Goodwill. I doubt she would go thrifting that much if she was actually a germophobe.

Branflakes
Debater
Debater

Post by Branflakes »

creepypoop wrote:
evilgremlin wrote:Did she say man made objects submerged underwater or was that another Youtuber?
She definitely said that lol. Like, I can get being afraid of large bodies of water, but wtf?
That's oddly specific lmao. Where did she say that? I'd be interested in hearing the ridiculous story she comes up with for that one lmao.

toyZombies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by toyZombies »

She always freaks out in her unboxings about those Silica Gel Packets whenever she does her unboxings,

I don't know if she's calling it a phobia, or if it's just her being strange.

mayorpatty
Informer
Informer

Post by mayorpatty »

I'm just going to leave this here:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MehMehMoo
Learner
Learner

Post by MehMehMoo »

I feel she does have a lot of social anxiety, i think she says she doesn't because of the ignorance towards it like i'm very nervous and anxious around people, i can't start up conversations, i can't even look at people, i feel like if i do i'm being too intimidating and i get picked on a lot, i'm fine though when it's activities i don't have to talk to anyone with like the cinema, a concert, library, that sort of thing... and not in places people hang around in silly little groups of friends that feel the need to pick on and say mean things about everyone that passes by (particurly me), i can't handle it... it makes me feel VERY nervous, attacked and intimidated, so i try to avoid it as much as i can, nobody understands though, most people take it very personally and feel we are just faking it and being rude and ignorant so i don't blame her for saying it's not people because her job is communicating to an audience.

I feel like she is very squeemish about things and has phobias about a lot of things but i also feel she's just a VERY fussy person and again i know how that is since i like things a particular way, it eases my anxiety and i'm like that because of hormone issues i suffer with and i'm also like really depressed and low energy, even being low energy it's like i'm "weird" and not "normal" to people and people with anxiety for other reasons are generally more low energy too but can be more louder and erratic in behavior too but only in short bursts then they want to curl up again. I don't think anyone will really get it though or want to which is makes depression and anxiety worse too, but i think she's also fussy.

littolispylawl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by littolispylawl »

Does anyone else seriously worry about this girl? Like, when the youtube thing dies and shes blown through the money, could you imagine this woman working a 'normal' job?! 'Sorry, I cant be at a certain place at a certain time, and I don't go out when its cold, and I'm up all night so can't function in the morning, and I'm terrified or dirt and things getting in my eyes and everything needs safety seals!' Has she ever mentioned having a real job??

NotaMUA
Learner
Learner

Post by NotaMUA »

littolispylawl wrote:Does anyone else seriously worry about this girl? Like, when the youtube thing dies and shes blown through the money, could you imagine this woman working a 'normal' job?! 'Sorry, I cant be at a certain place at a certain time, and I don't go out when its cold, and I'm up all night so can't function in the morning, and I'm terrified or dirt and things getting in my eyes and everything needs safety seals!' Has she ever mentioned having a real job??
LOL I used to think about this ALL the time, to the point where I couldn't watch her videos, because the thought of her surviving in the "real" world is unimaginable to me! This poor girl needs a parent or someone to shake her, tell her they love her and are genuinely trying to help her, and guide her into learning how to get her shit together...she is 30 years old. I MEAN REALLY?!?!? How does Dogman allow her to live this pathetic shell of a life where she is crawling farther and father into a hole of avoidance of growing up and real life responsibilities through hiding in over-purchasing constantly, avoiding dealing with her many psychiatric "issues", and never sleeping/living on what? 6 STARBUCKS LARGE TEAS and COFFEES DAILY/no healthy food items/poor hygeine/poor care of her physical fitness, and trying endlessly to remain "relatable" to 10 year olds!! SO maladaptive are her behaviors that I legit fear for her...I mean, just her rants about things and her perception of what is STRESSFUL? When she is likely a millionaire, please...GET THERAPy!! There is cognative behavioral therapy that could get her functioning like a human being pretty quickly if she applied herself, and also, she can REMAIN "herself"--keep the whole QUIRKY old-soul thing going, it's great, but GIRL, get your shit TOGETHER. The way she lives, between the no sleep and abhorent diet she survives on, it makes me feel that no one genuinely loves/looks out for this girl and perhaps they are all on the dole a la Bunny and are more afraid of losing her financial support than her crashing and burning very soon....Makes me so sad....

grrrlgerms
Lurker
Lurker

Post by grrrlgerms »

littolispylawl wrote:Does anyone else seriously worry about this girl? Like, when the youtube thing dies and shes blown through the money, could you imagine this woman working a 'normal' job?! 'Sorry, I cant be at a certain place at a certain time, and I don't go out when its cold, and I'm up all night so can't function in the morning, and I'm terrified or dirt and things getting in my eyes and everything needs safety seals!' Has she ever mentioned having a real job??
Oh man, I think about this all the time with many YT's- her especially!

Return to “grav3yardgirl”