I think she is,

Sachiko
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trying to be White

Post by Sachiko »

leodroxxchic wrote:If you see in her last instagram photo, she is wearing the "ulzzang gradient lips make-up" wich is very common in Korea and a lot of Idols use it:

I think that she is trying to make her skin paler, because now she is really into korean beauty (even if she is liking it just because is popular now) she is trying to be an ulzzang with all that childish poses and stupid horns hats. :?
She reminds me of something here. I think it's the red death, but I'm not sure... She definitely looks ill in here...
"I dream of a day when the Michelle Phan part of the Guru Gossip forum is not needed anymore..." - Sachiko.

PADI_Diver
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by PADI_Diver »

I feel like Michelle is heading in the direction of becoming the "white" version of the "Tan Mom" :|

"I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human." - David Bowie

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

This is a very, very old thread but I came across and was intrigued so I had to reply. Michelle is Vietnamese, she is not a north east Asian (though she copies the look) she is of south east Asian heritage. These people tend to have a much darker skin tone naturally. People can go all the way to brown from this region. I believe she has worked over the years to ''keep up'' a lighter skin tone.

Return to “Michelle Phan”