Half-Asstéed - Part 37

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Half-Asstéed - Part 37

Post by al218 »

The funniest most cringe thing ever is Estee giving Amelia a gift in honor of Amelia's stupid jewelry launch and it is wrapped like shite. Then Amelia being cordial "You always wrap things so well and have such cute tape". Meanwhile, the box looked so bad and certainly not up to Amelia's Sloane family and friends standard. :rofl:

calabazarock
Informer
Informer

Post by calabazarock »

I missed the gift wrapping!
Her new sofa is so ugly 😕 and doesn't even look like it's very comfy.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

I hate how much she complains about being stressed out by her poor dog, one would think she's raising a child with cancer or something ... Estee is the one giving the poor anima anxiety if anything.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Rosie34567 »

She’s trying to sell us an $800+ (usd) humidifier. How embarrassing. Especially during a pandemic.

But guyssss she only promotes products she believes in, so she deserves to get it for free and all of the ad money for doing a one minute clip! *sarcasm*

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

I was watching one of her videos the other day and you can tell when something she's showing isn't an Affiliate link or #Gifted or an Ad because she freaks out and starts waving her hands around saying "this isn't sponsored, it's not sponsored, I just reeeeeely like ittt!!" like some weirdo.. sheesh.. some razor greasy haired Rebecca called her about from her bath tub, same girl who is probably filming this video now.. also funny how Estee chose to wear a robe and nothing else to probably look sensual, lolz, thanks for keeping your girls loose, it doesn't make this not a commercial.

Ssserena77
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ssserena77 »

This board is so dry . Have y’all seen her selling this pair of glasses Aslan gifted her once ? I remember him buying these from a high end thrift shop ... she’s so pathetically greedy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Ssserena77 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:37 am
This board is so dry . Have y’all seen her selling this pair of glasses Aslan gifted her once ? I remember him buying these from a high end thrift shop ... she’s so pathetically greedy
Ack, those are HIDEOUS! And yeah, her greedy ass has to sell them lol, of course!

mojaveghost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mojaveghost »

Estee was just so unpleasant in her drunk instastories q&a today 😬 I got to the point where I couldn’t even hate-watch. Bitching about the contents of her fridge, getting angry for someone mentioning Aslan, it was just sloppy, gross and ungrateful. I understand having a bad mental health day/night, but use that time for yourself, don’t plaster it on your platform.

bubblelicious
Debater
Debater

Post by bubblelicious »

Gosh. The inside of her refrigerator is an unorganized mess.

Sent from my Infinix X650C using Tapatalk

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

The long ass rant she went on this morning was embarrassing... she really comes off as a very negative person, can't imagine being around that kind of energy.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Callan wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:02 pm
The long ass rant she went on this morning was embarrassing... she really comes off as a very negative person, can't imagine being around that kind of energy.
Neither is Aslan :D

JulieCosmos
Talker
Talker

Post by JulieCosmos »

Why does she always bitch about being lonely? It's getting old. No wonder nobody wants to date her. Always with that negative attitude and high standards that Aslan inculcated to her. I cringed when she got pissed when someone mentioned Aslan. She can't move on from him.

I wonder if Aslan will ever come back to social media. His ego is too big to not craving the attention he desires from insecure teenage girls searching for an identity and style. Has anybody stumbled upon him in any dating app? If Estee is single and bitter about being lonely, I wonder if it's because Aslan has already found an upgrade from her. His YouTube channel "li0nsmane" has erased all his content but he still has all his videos on the "Tastebuds" channel and all his scandi minimalistic pictures of his li0nsmane instagram account girls still ask him to come back.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

JulieCosmos wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:08 pm
Why does she always bitch about being lonely? It's getting old. No wonder nobody wants to date her. Always with that negative attitude and high standards that Aslan inculcated to her. I cringed when she got pissed when someone mentioned Aslan. She can't move on from him.

I wonder if Aslan will ever come back to social media. His ego is too big to not craving the attention he desires from insecure teenage girls searching for an identity and style. Has anybody stumbled upon him in any dating app? If Estee is single and bitter about being lonely, I wonder if it's because Aslan has already found an upgrade from her. His YouTube channel "li0nsmane" has erased all his content but he still has all his videos on the "Tastebuds" channel and all his scandi minimalistic pictures of his li0nsmane instagram account girls still ask him to come back.
She bitches, moans and complains so much, holy shit... you'd think she's survived some harrowing life experience. And in her stories wen she said she loves this job ( LMAO!) because it connects her with people I was like What the flip?!! Sometimes I'm not sure if she's stupid or she just believes her own lies.

starredream
Talker
Talker

Post by starredream »

This is Aslan's new gf: https://www.instagram.com/lovisaranta/
JulieCosmos wrote:

JulieCosmos
Talker
Talker

Post by JulieCosmos »

starredream wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:37 am
This is Aslan's new gf: https://www.instagram.com/lovisaranta/
JulieCosmos wrote:

LOL! She is definitely the definition of the Scandi stereotype that Aslan always wanted but this time she is literally a true blonde from Sweden unlike fake blonde Estee and she is an "artist" something that Estee will never be with her limited and narrow I.Q. She also looks like a teenage girl compared to rejected cougar Estee that looks in her 40s. Definitely an upgrade. But I wonder if this Lovisa Ranta girl knows about Aslan's wealth background being a socially conscious Swedish humanitarian that the Scandi countries are famous for. Easy money is tempting for an struggling artist and she may turn the blind eye for the Ryskali's blood fortune.

"Lovisa Ranta (b. 1993) is an artist from Stockholm, Sweden based in London.

Naming reinforces distinctions, and the first distinction one is capable of perceiving is the boundaries between oneself and everything else, the edge which separated one’s own body from everything (and everyone) around it. Here I am, there you are. This is the first word, the first step into language: a me, separated from all others. The language we are taught to speak, the one which alters vision, is shaped by history and surrounding culture and becomes a kind of agreement, one which we never agreed to. Through language, through words given and forms of address, we can injure and be injured profoundly.

In 2018, Lovisa Ranta graduated from BA (Hons) Fine Art Photography at Camberwell College of Arts, University of the Arts London."

bubblelicious
Debater
Debater

Post by bubblelicious »

starredream wrote:This is Aslan's new gf: https://www.instagram.com/lovisaranta/
JulieCosmos wrote:

She is gorgeous. Definitely an upgrade from Estee.

Sent from my Infinix X650C using Tapatalk

JulieCosmos
Talker
Talker

Post by JulieCosmos »

Knowing how negative Estee is about everything, deep inside she must be very pissed, envious and sad regarding Lovisa. I mean she is literally the dream girl for Aslan. She meets all the requirements that he desired:

- True Scandi blonde girl: Check (Estee gets angry when asked when she is going back to her natural hair)

- Artsy/"artist": Check (Estee is so uncultured and superficial that never payed true attention or passion to culture/art/history)

- Youthful: Check (Even though she is not that younger than Estee chronologically speaking, she sure does 10 years younger than cougar Estee)

- Private: Check (Attention and approval are something that Estee can't live without but being an aspiring artist I wonder how long how low profile can this girl stay if she aims for going legitimate, that can cause trouble being with Aslan and his background)

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

So Estee bought herself a Peleton bike, and is clearing out her home office and making it into a workout room :rofl: as we know how she changes her mind 24/7 lets see how long that lasts.. she said in her IG stories that she's renting an office out somewhere and is moving all her shit into it, being lazy AF how on Earth will she get any of her BS work done that way?

She went on and on how this has been such a hard year and she was going to treat herself to a Chanel bag ( after a year of freebies and multiple trips, poor girl!) but got this stupid bike instead. Big fat LOL to all that.

okwellyeah
Learner
Learner

Post by okwellyeah »

Callan wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:23 pm
So Estee bought herself a Peleton bike, and is clearing out her home office and making it into a workout room :rofl: as we know how she changes her mind 24/7 lets see how long that lasts.. she said in her IG stories that she's renting an office out somewhere and is moving all her shit into it, being lazy AF how on Earth will she get any of her BS work done that way?

She went on and on how this has been such a hard year and she was going to treat herself to a Chanel bag ( after a year of freebies and multiple trips, poor girl!) but got this stupid bike instead. Big fat LOL to all that.

I saw that too and was baffled. Why would she spend more money renting an office space knowing she will have to get out/take the Tube or whatever to go to that office? Not to mention, why does she need an office space? Lately her videos have been really bad, although her friend/employee is shooting them for her it looks like she is just using a phone on a tripod. Also why would you by an expensive Chanel bag, that's something i will never understand personally....I can understand buying a Peleton bike if you are serious about using it but they are really pricey so you can 1) definitely find a cheaper option 2)she still has to wait 2 months for it and will have filled that room with crap by then. I can already picture the IG story of her saying she is selling her Peleton bike....I don't know what is going on with that chick but she seems lonely and lost in her life despite the fact that she is luckier than most and could have a great life. Nothing ever satisfies her. Its like how many times has she changed her couch, bed, the way things are organised in her flat? She clearly needs to find something she is passionate about. I guess maybe some people never really find what they are passionate about. With her budget I would love to travel more (without COVID), read books, go to the theatre, take evening classes etc. Maybe she needs intense therapy for a while.

goldblums
Lurker
Lurker

Post by goldblums »

I feel like a fortune teller because I can already see the Peloton saga playing out on my head.
Stories of the bike being delivered, an excited post about her first ride. I feel like I know which instructor she will become obsessed with „hey boo“. Updates about it for maybe 3 weeks. Then absolute silence while it stands around unused.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”