Hipster Estee loves ADs to the ButtsunMoon&Back - Pt. 29

ripeandruin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hipster Estee loves ADs to the ButtsunMoon&Back - Pt. 29

Post by ripeandruin »

ludirudi wrote:Christine is the antithesis of Estee - she has very specific taste in things, reads books for real, has a core group of actual friends.

I would be shocked if she did anything with Aslan tbh. He totally does not seem to be her type...at all. But, weirder things have happened!
Agree with you. And Christine has always been that way. I’ve been watching her way before Estee found out abt her and I know that even tho her apartment tour might not be relatable to everyone (myself included), that’s just her. She is (and I hate to use to use this word) genuinely hipster and so are her circle of friends. She hasn’t changed over time to be someone she’s not, unlike Estee.

Also, I thinkkk I’ve watched her go through two boyfriends and she definitely has a certain type. I don’t know how to describe it but other than the hipster characteristic, they seem to be more masculine yet reserved, as compared to Aslan (sorry guys, I find Aslan a bit cocky hahaha). You can see her last boyfriend in this video around the 5:07 mark

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

mara1992 wrote:
friendz123 wrote:
BunnyTheDude wrote:
friendz123 wrote:Every time I think of her and Amelia, I think about Amelia’s video where they were on the phone and Amelia kept switching outfits and Estee was being super bossy on the phone and guilt tripping Amelia. That whole video was such a weird vibe and definitely showed Estee’s true colors since she didn’t know Amelia was filming. I can’t remember now specifically what Estee said, but it put me off so much.
Wow, I don't know this video. Why was Estee guilt tripping Amelia, just for changing outfits or what?

Pretty sure it’s this one <a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>SXD0tdYSbys</span></a>

If I remember correctly, she’s guilt tripping her about being late
Omg that always stuck with me too. Poor Amelia just takes it. I also remember one vlogmas episode of Amelia's where she visited Estee and Aslan at the cabin they were staying and asked Estee to pick her up from her car because it was dark and she couldn't find her way and Estee said "WE ARE NOT PICKING YOU UP!" And Aslan eventually did because he is nicer.
I just watched it for the first time so thanks for linking. Adstee comes off as a horrible person in this video, has no dress sense and has terrible posture, she's really slouching when they are walking. I find her quite masculine

catsarethebest
Learner
Learner

Post by catsarethebest »

ripeandruin wrote:
ludirudi wrote:Christine is the antithesis of Estee - she has very specific taste in things, reads books for real, has a core group of actual friends.

I would be shocked if she did anything with Aslan tbh. He totally does not seem to be her type...at all. But, weirder things have happened!
Agree with you. And Christine has always been that way. I’ve been watching her way before Estee found out abt her and I know that even tho her apartment tour might not be relatable to everyone (myself included), that’s just her. She is (and I hate to use to use this word) genuinely hipster and so are her circle of friends. She hasn’t changed over time to be someone she’s not, unlike Estee.

Also, I thinkkk I’ve watched her go through two boyfriends and she definitely has a certain type. I don’t know how to describe it but other than the hipster characteristic, they seem to be more masculine yet reserved, as compared to Aslan (sorry guys, I find Aslan a bit cocky hahaha). You can see her last boyfriend in this video around the 5:07 mark
She doesn't seem to be his type either, he's really into white women, remember all those "instagram models" he followed? Also no offence to Christine but I find she has the weirdest jawline ever, it juts out so much almost like a bull dog... lol

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

rustandust wrote:^the cabin was so strange!! it’s like amelia was there because estee and aslan couldn’t stand being alone for too long but yet amelia was treated like crap imo. none of the hospitality. like “oh, you’re here.” i remember they did have some fun putting on skincare together but that’s about it. and then there was also that blurred out part of a table that we thought were cigs. haha
Wow, never saw that video. What is Estee obsession with abandoning people? Makes me think of the catfish situation with her brother.

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

catsarethebest wrote:
ripeandruin wrote:

Also, I thinkkk I’ve watched her go through two boyfriends and she definitely has a certain type. I don’t know how to describe it but other than the hipster characteristic, they seem to be more masculine yet reserved, as compared to Aslan (sorry guys, I find Aslan a bit cocky hahaha). You can see her last boyfriend in this video around the 5:07 mark <a class="vglnk" href="[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>B4</span><span>_</span><span>zqoNeuQM</span><span>[/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

She doesn't seem to be his type either, he's really into white women, remember all those "instagram models" he followed? Also no offence to Christine but I find she has the weirdest jawline ever, it juts out so much almost like a bull dog... lol
It kinda reminds me of makeupbytiffanyd’s face. Really large head and jaw but really small eyes, nose and mouth. Like her features don’t actually match or fit on her giant head.

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

friendz123 wrote:
rustandust wrote:^the cabin was so strange!! it’s like amelia was there because estee and aslan couldn’t stand being alone for too long but yet amelia was treated like crap imo. none of the hospitality. like “oh, you’re here.” i remember they did have some fun putting on skincare together but that’s about it. and then there was also that blurred out part of a table that we thought were cigs. haha
Wow, never saw that video. What is Estee obsession with abandoning people? Makes me think of the catfish situation with her brother.

this video— about 6:45 minutes in.

mara1992
Learner
Learner

Post by mara1992 »

rustandust wrote:
friendz123 wrote:

That's the one! Thanks for posting!

mara1992
Learner
Learner

Post by mara1992 »

rustandust wrote:
friendz123 wrote:

That's the one! Thanks for posting!

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

Callan wrote:Busted, maybe lol

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1943/448 ... aa9e_c.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>farm2</span><span>.</span><span>staticflickr</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>1943</span><span>/</span><span>44831749074</span><span>_</span><span>9e7b88aa9e</span><span>_</span><span>c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

:?
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1949/455 ... 1fef_c.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>farm2</span><span>.</span><span>staticflickr</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>1949</span><span>/</span><span>45556958311</span><span>_</span><span>2e4d5b1fef</span><span>_</span><span>c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
I dont think its the same lamp tbh. The chord on aslans pic is white and this one looks black.

sharn
Learner
Learner

Post by sharn »

I’ve been following christine since I found estee’s blog, purely by coincidence. She is pretencious but so is aslan and i think they are perfect for each other. A person with genuine interests couldnt spend a minute with aslan. I dont know if i can explain it. Like, christine would not enjoy the kind of museums and galleries aslan visits but she would enjoy being the person who goes to museums and galleries. Aslan, estee and christine; they have all fake as hell personas, but aslan and christine at least would enjoy their fakeness. They dont invent a new personality every week like estee.

Also about estee’s mom, i dont think shes distant. I thinj shes vindictive. I believe estee treated ger family like crap when she was with aslan. I mean come on she was buying presents for her grandma at thriftstores. She made soo much money and we have never seen spending it on her family. I know money isnt everything but i think she was very distant and when she went to canada it was all about her. It’s possible that her mother is actually taking some pleasure in their
Breakup. I wouldn’t be surprised.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

BTW Chelsea will be going to Canada with Estee

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

SillySausage wrote:BTW Chelsea will be going to Canada with Estee

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>EsteeLalonde</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1055859842328510465</span></a>
Well someone has to hold the camera right? Man they are going to be double insufferable.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

I wonder if Estee's inability to just be alone, without either her phone/Instagram or some new "bestie", has anything to do with her apparent new fear of being around her own home/family... hardly any visits, when she does she vlogs it or apparently now brings a friend with her... her mother's ONE visit to London in the year she had a huge breakup was bringing along a random cousin... weird.

Also once again she's referring to trolling around Waterloo as just "Canada". She's so odd. I can't wait to see all the ways she demeans the country and acts like it's all farmland and Tim Hortons so as to do a show for ~Chels~.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

I googled "inability to be alone" and some interesting stuff comes up.. i actually really enjoy being alone as much as I enjoy being with my bf, she's such a weirdo. Solitude can be great and part of a balanced life.

Dependent Personality Disorder
Dependent personality disorder is a psychiatric condition marked by an overreliance on other people to meet one’s emotional and physical needs.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/cond ... y-disorder

rachel_clare88
Learner
Learner

Post by rachel_clare88 »

SaveLeyla wrote:She needs to move back to Canada. She could be so happy in Toronto. Close to her mom yet still in the city and also close to NYC.
It's clear she's prolonging the inevitable by staying in London. That may have been her home with Aslan but there's nothing left for her there.

Except Reggie. She really loves that dog.....

rachel_clare88
Learner
Learner

Post by rachel_clare88 »

SaveLeyla wrote:She needs to move back to Canada. She could be so happy in Toronto. Close to her mom yet still in the city and also close to NYC.
It's clear she's prolonging the inevitable by staying in London. That may have been her home with Aslan but there's nothing left for her there.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

rachel_clare88 wrote:

More like she loves to abandon him, poor guy always looks so sad in her videos I bet he misses his other half.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

her gold plated necklace is a shade of tacky yellow unless she used a really bad filter here

also her neck looks freakishly tiny, human neck is from ear to ear.. what the hell

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

Callan wrote:her gold plated necklace is a shade of tacky yellow unless she used a really bad filter here

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1906/455 ... 11e6_b.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>farm2</span><span>.</span><span>staticflickr</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>1906</span><span>/</span><span>45573099251</span><span>_</span><span>430fc711e6</span><span>_</span><span>b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

also her neck looks freakishly tiny, human neck is from ear to ear.. what the hell

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1923/317 ... 23c2_n.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>farm2</span><span>.</span><span>staticflickr</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>1923</span><span>/</span><span>31700580278</span><span>_</span><span>0ecb4a23c2</span><span>_</span><span>n</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
daaang, photoshop much?

Post by Guest »

She's 4 days behind on vlogtober. She's so useless lol

Return to “Estee Lalonde”