Estée JetLag-Lalonde - Bitchy Buttsun losing subs - part 28

Ava2014
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Estée JetLag-Lalonde - Bitchy Buttsun losing subs - part

Post by Ava2014 »

jashie wrote:Has anyone noticed Kelly has gone private on Instagram? She’s also really slashed the number of accounts she’s following + vice-versa.
She unfollowed Trevor. Do you think she would do that if he was Estee's boyfriend?

guru_n00b
Debater
Debater

Post by guru_n00b »

Ava2014 wrote:
jashie wrote:Has anyone noticed Kelly has gone private on Instagram? She’s also really slashed the number of accounts she’s following + vice-versa.
She unfollowed Trevor. Do you think she would do that if he was Estee's boyfriend?
They are still following each other.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

funwithnames wrote:Well, that escalated quickly... I'm wondering if she is ever going to address the backlash from her last videos. Now would actually be an excellent time to take a break and figure out what and who she wants to be. Maybe dial down her crazy lifestyle (two apartments?) and spending so she doesn't have to do ad after ad...if she wants to keep any followers and her career.
She seems to be putting all her eggs in this Adstee's redemption via Vlogtober basket. Unless she starts to actually share her life and act really genuine and shows a little old Estee I don't see people hanging on. People are subscribed for her and not only these items she is paid to flog. Its ok, people change but she is just taking the piss at this point with this lazy AD after AD. I understand that people need time to recover from leaving a LTR and money to move on etc etc but I've never seen her comment sections like this. Her followers are finally seeing what we have been talking about all along.

Also, people do not build beds in Brooklyn for fun. People build beds when they get a place. She has been intentionally dropping very obvious clues with the building of "Estee's bed" and her carts full of stuff at Target. I am aware that I was completely ignored on here when I pointed out the bed the other day, except by you and thanks for that :love2: Maybe some just don't want to believe she is showing that she is in the process of relocating and they prefer if she actually says it outloud? Totally understand. I am grateful that she has toned down the Thirsteé and we are no longer subjected to her deep throating bananas on her morning walk but she need to get her shit together now, its time and she must be well aware because of all the feedback she has been receiving lately from a large majority of her normally loyal followers. I can see the need to keep her relationships and dating private but if Vlogtober does not include transparency about her new place in Brooklyn, Reggie's future etc then its all just the same old fake fake fake positivity #girlboss glowing her way through AD after AD Adsteé.

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

SillySausage wrote:
funwithnames wrote:Well, that escalated quickly... I'm wondering if she is ever going to address the backlash from her last videos. Now would actually be an excellent time to take a break and figure out what and who she wants to be. Maybe dial down her crazy lifestyle (two apartments?) and spending so she doesn't have to do ad after ad...if she wants to keep any followers and her career.
She seems to be putting all her eggs in this Adstee's redemption via Vlogtober basket. Unless she starts to actually share her life and act really genuine and shows a little old Estee I don't see people hanging on. People are subscribed for her and not only these items she is paid to flog. Its ok, people change but she is just taking the piss at this point with this lazy AD after AD. I understand that people need time to recover from leaving a LTR and money to move on etc etc but I've never seen her comment sections like this. Her followers are finally seeing what we have been talking about all along.

Also, people do not build beds in Brooklyn for fun. People build beds when they get a place. She has been intentionally dropping very obvious clues with the building of "Estee's bed" and her carts full of stuff at Target. I am aware that I was completely ignored on here when I pointed out the bed the other day, except by you and thanks for that :love2: Maybe some just don't want to believe she is showing that she is in the process of relocating and they prefer if she actually says it outloud? Totally understand. I am grateful that she has toned down the Thirsteé and we are no longer subjected to her deep throating bananas on her morning walk but she need to get her shit together now, its time and she must be well aware because of all the feedback she has been receiving lately from a large majority of her normally loyal followers. I can see the need to keep her relationships and dating private but if Vlogtober does not include transparency about her new place in Brooklyn, Reggie's future etc then its all just the same old fake fake fake positivity #girlboss glowing her way through AD after AD Adsteé.
I am someone who commented a few pages back recently that it's pretty obvious she is moving to Brooklyn.

She won't fare well here in NYC. If she thinks London wasn't great for friends, she will find out living here that friendships are difficult to get and keep (in regards to the ones she has). The pace here is fast, people spend a lot of time surviving even with some money.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

ludirudi wrote:I am someone who commented a few pages back recently that it's pretty obvious she is moving to Brooklyn.

She won't fare well here in NYC. If she thinks London wasn't great for friends, she will find out living here that friendships are difficult to get and keep (in regards to the ones she has). The pace here is fast, people spend a lot of time surviving even with some money.
Yea I saw your post and was happy to see others posting about it too! Completely agree. I've lived in nyc for years and its tough place. You really have to learn quickly how to survive in a healthy way. I don't see her returning to Canada and NY is a great option if she feels the need to leave LDN. Estee is very fragile and doesn't know much about life, people or herself yet. Its a rough place and she will really have to focus to keep it together.
Last edited by SillySausage on Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

SillySausage wrote:She seems to be putting all her eggs in this Adstee's redemption via Vlogtober basket. Unless she starts to actually share her life and act really genuine and shows a little old Estee I don't see people hanging on. People are subscribed for her and not only these items she is paid to flog. Its ok, people change but she is just taking the piss at this point with this lazy AD after AD. I understand that people need time to recover from leaving a LTR and money to move on etc etc but I've never seen her comment sections like this. Her followers are finally seeing what we have been talking about all along.

Also, people do not build beds in Brooklyn for fun. People build beds when they get a place. She has been intentionally dropping very obvious clues with the building of "Estee's bed" and her carts full of stuff at Target. I am aware that I was completely ignored on here when I pointed out the bed the other day, except by you and thanks for that Maybe some just don't want to believe she is showing that she is in the process of relocating and they prefer if she actually says it outloud? Totally understand. I am grateful that she has toned down the Thirsteé and we are no longer subjected to her deep throating bananas on her morning walk but she need to get her shit together now, its time and she must be well aware because of all the feedback she has been receiving lately from a large majority of her normally loyal followers. I can see the need to keep her relationships and dating private but if Vlogtober does not include transparency about her new place in Brooklyn, Reggie's future etc then its all just the same old fake fake fake positivity #girlboss glowing her way through AD after AD Adsteé.
No need thank me, thank you! :love2: You are always very observant of details so I know when something catches your attention, this will be big news soon. I'm totally with you that she is getting a place in Brooklyn. The bed, Target, her constantly ignoring questions about moving there and the ads, ads, ads. She needs money. Is she even allowed to work/stay in the US? Wouldn't she need a Green Card?
By now she probably thought she was a celebrity for her followers no matter what. That they would eat up whatever she dished out. Entitled to free stuff and people applauding everything she does. She probably had a rude awakening when she found out that holding things in front of the camera isn't what her audience subscribed to. It was the whole Aslan-Reggie-London-lifestlye with outings, cooking, normal stuff with some makeup thrown in. She doesn't have that anymore and nothing else to offer and she knows it. I bet she is a bit panicky by now and hopes to win back viewers with her "Brooklyn Vlogtober" (I'm sure this will be it), portraying herself as the single girl trying to make it in the big city.
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

preach Bindi, preach

plantlady4eva
Debater
Debater

Post by plantlady4eva »

SillySausage wrote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plantlady4eva
Debater
Debater

Post by plantlady4eva »

Sincere apologies for all the quote posts, but I meant to say I agree with you! She has totally moved to NYC. I think she is just going back to London as she winds up her contractual agreements with brands.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

plantlady4eva wrote:Sincere apologies for all the quote posts, but I meant to say I agree with you! She has totally moved to NYC. I think she is just going back to London as she winds up her contractual agreements with brands.

Yes it will be interesting to see how she manages Essie Button Ltd, which is a company in the UK, and also what the deal is with that apartment she just moved into. I wouldn't be surprised if she continues to do work in the UK because of the successful brand deals and connections she has there though.

Ava2014
Informer
Informer

Post by Ava2014 »

plantlady4eva wrote:Sincere apologies for all the quote posts, but I meant to say I agree with you! She has totally moved to NYC. I think she is just going back to London as she winds up her contractual agreements with brands.

But how do you explain estee and trevor ignoring each other?

sharn
Learner
Learner

Post by sharn »

I dont think trevor thing is over now. Looks like shes keeping it secret so that people wont think she moved away for her new partner.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

I totally get that the Trevor thing is intriguing after her being with Aslan all those years and how much they shared of their relationship. People became very invested in their life. When Nais Rais and I decided to spill the beans about him earlier this year, because of the overlap with Aslan was so cray, it was an interesting topic and this thread blew up. Each guy she will date is not as interesting to me as when she was pretending she was still with Aslan and was actually seeing Trevor. Yes its interesting to see what she's up to but I don't expect her share like she did before. I think she learned a lesson about that, as a lot of people online do when they experience a public break up. Estee is going through a big transition in her life and I'm sure male attention really gets her excited and its hard for her to actually focus on self improvement and getting her shit together. Things don't always work out though. so who knows? Rebounds don't usually turn into something long term and relationships that don't start with good foundations don't often last.

halloBrit
Debater
Debater

Post by halloBrit »

Have to wonder if she and Chels have got a place together. More affordable and then she's not on her own which she obviously detests

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

^ I think that's a good theory.
She's gonna give up all those cushy connections with Harrod's and Larry King? She spends 3/4 of her week at salons & spas. I think NY will be less impressed with White Bread Lalonde

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

Relationship? With the Sea Cuke?! :rofl:

Come on now, they’ve never been in an actual relationship. They were fuckbuddies and Estee ruined it coz she got too clingy. I think that’s obvious. She was all over Insta with her desperate “sexiniess” and she used every opportunity she could to subtly brag. And now she’s suddenly gone quiet. He obviously dumped her or told her to chill. And they’ve even been hanging out with totally different people while she was in Brooklyn hanging with Chris Lee guy and Chels. If they were still banging, I highly doubt she could keep it that quiet. She doesn’t have the maturity to keep a relationship on the DL. She thrives on the attention (don’t forget, she has the mentality of a 14 year old).

I wouldn’t bee surprised if she’s moving to NY. But boy is she in for a shock when NY eats her alive.
Last edited by tadahhhhh on Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

ColdOne wrote:^ I think that's a good theory.
She's gonna give up all those cushy connections with Harrod's and Larry King? She spends 3/4 of her week at salons & spas. I think NY will be less impressed with White Bread Lalonde
I totally expect her to keep flying back to london to wreck her broom head further.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

I dont think trevor thing is over now. Looks like shes keeping it secret so that people wont think she moved away for her new partner.
I agree, or at least, I don't think it's definitive that it's over between them just yet. There's also lots of conflicting stuff about who still follows who. I know from personal experience checking on followers or likes that it can say someone doesn't follow someone or like something, but they in fact do/did.
When Nais Rais and I decided to spill the beans about him earlier this year,

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

Lamour88 wrote:Wait am I missing something or are those like... the only calls on "Chels" phone through August-September? The only phone calls she's had have been with Estee.......? In two months? I'm guessing there must be a feature where you can see all call history with only one particular contact? I mean I don't know of it but... surely there is, because if the only person to call her phone in two months is Estee, that is so very weird.

I just went to check her out because her random "friendship" with Estee is creeping me out now lol and she says she is a "creative director" but girl, of what? She also asks for freelancing jobs and offers herself on Twitter for hire as a life coach lol. She tweeted: "also like hey, super down to life coach/mentor/help guide anyone who needs some high vibrational posi vibes. hit me up". :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|
That's Facebook messenger, so they're the only calls Chels has got through Facebook. I assume most people call her normally so that's why Estee is the only one who shows up

Vanadiumlightyear
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vanadiumlightyear »

Buttsun LaCorn?

Return to “Estee Lalonde”