Estee Lalaundering-Part 21

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Estee Lalaundering-Part 21

Post by dew »

You can tell in the videos from 2012/2013, Estee actually used and loved the products she was talking about and bought most of them on her own. She wasn't an emotionless, empty shill like she is now.

I remember one of the moments when my perception of her changed for the worse; she was hawking some overpriced serum from a Scandinavian company that she clearly had not even tried. Her entire "review" was "you know I love this because it's Scandinavian!" Such bullshit.

She's been fake for nearly five years now, though. Everywoman Essie is never coming back. It's sophisticated Londoner "Estee Lalonde" from here on out. :roll:

misslilly
Talker
Talker

Post by misslilly »

cherrytomato wrote:just wonder what will they do with reggie after the breakup :? poor reggie
Joint custody?

When somebody's travelling, the other one is home with Reggie. Fair enough to me.

misslilly
Talker
Talker

Post by misslilly »

dew wrote:I remember one of the moments when my perception of her changed for the worse; she was hawking some overpriced serum from a Scandinavian company that she clearly had not even tried. Her entire "review" was "you know I love this because it's Scandinavian!" Such bullshit.
Yes. And when she started lying about gifted products. Doing "subtle" product placements in her vlogs, "Soo 'friend' gave me those fifteen packages of this random yummy soup brand" yeah right Estee ImageImage

Also, a year ago or so, when she did that "not sponsored" lingerie haul. Couple of random lingerie brands who clearly send her those things.

Post by Guest »

Supomice wrote:It makes me so sad to see her old videos from the flat, that’s when I started watching her channel and really loved her videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That wasn't even a flat, but a lovely three bedroom house in Oval/Kennington. Ironic that this is a dream house to so many people and to them was a starter house. Girl has come a long way from working in Tim Hortons in suburbia southwestern Ontario.

cherrytomato
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytomato »

Callan wrote:
Spygirl424 wrote:
Callan wrote:
Spygirl424 wrote:I don't know if it has been said before, but Aslan unfollowed Estee and Amelia on Instagram.
hmmm... Estee has been calling Amelia her perfect "bf" / "date" in her instagram stories..

interesting
I've notice he unfollowed Estee on sunday, but still following Amelia, and now he unfollowed her also.

I'd love to read Aslan's version of his Bloom after surviving this relationship. "Im rich BUT..."
I think its pretty clear that they have broken up ?! (since aslan has unfollowed estee on instagram....) but estee is still following aslan :? just cant imagine estee's life without aslan since she has been so dependent on him in all aspect of her life...... :? :?

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

Has Estee had a nose job?

(Didn´t watch /know her back in the days but watched the old videos you guys posted on here and the nose def. looks very different nowadays.)

frannysmum
Debater
Debater

Post by frannysmum »

can anyone remember where they hung that photo of reggie and estee she gave him for his birthday in 2016? I thought it was above the telly — if so, it is gone. can’t find proof anywhere, though.
Does anyone else find it weird that he is not following her anymore but his feed is full of pictures of her? like, does he think he is THAT good of a photographer that there is some artistic merit to the pictures or what?

frannysmum
Debater
Debater

Post by frannysmum »

frannysmum wrote:can anyone remember where they hung that photo of reggie and estee she gave him for his birthday in 2016? I thought it was above the telly — if so, it is gone. can’t find proof anywhere, though.
Does anyone else find it weird that he is not following her anymore but his feed is full of pictures of her? like, does he think he is THAT good of a photographer that there is some artistic merit to the pictures or what?
sorry to quote myself here, but I just saw in an older video that the picture was above the fire place. so no idea if it is still there or not

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

frannysmum
Debater
Debater

Post by frannysmum »

wow, what a diss.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

this coming from some douche who only has an audience bc of his internet famous gf?

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

ugly hobbit

People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

^^ Not sure we needed to see it again blown up :rofl:

immyym
Debater
Debater

Post by immyym »

This pic is from back in December and I just remember thinking how sad and out-of-love they looked in it. Wonder if things were already super rocky at this point

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

immyym wrote:Image

This pic is from back in December and I just remember thinking how sad and out-of-love they looked in it. Wonder if things were already super rocky at this point

Wow. They look like divorce pictures you send out to friends and family to let everyone know it’s over ImageImage

„Things are not working out, I mean look at us. Love Asslan & Lalone“

Supomice
Learner
Learner

Post by Supomice »

bibbyslaw wrote:
Supomice wrote:It makes me so sad to see her old videos from the flat, that’s when I started watching her channel and really loved her videos.

That wasn't even a flat, but a lovely three bedroom house in Oval/Kennington. Ironic that this is a dream house to so many people and to them was a starter house. Girl has come a long way from working in Tim Hortons in suburbia southwestern Ontario.
Oh no way!! I was sure she lived in a flat at some point? I must be misremembering.

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thatsranunculus »

Supomice wrote:
bibbyslaw wrote:

Oh no way!! I was sure she lived in a flat at some point? I must be misremembering.

I think she (or possibly both she and Aslan) lived in a flat with a roommate while Aslan was still in school? I'm not sure. That would have been at the very beginning of her channel, when she was filming in a small bedroom.
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

aehn wrote:Has Estee had a nose job?

(Didn´t watch /know her back in the days but watched the old videos you guys posted on here and the nose def. looks very different nowadays.)
You know what's funny I wondered about that too.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

fancyvagabond wrote:ugly hobbit

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://s7.postimg.org/3vkigywxn/Screenshot_1.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>
fancyvagabond wrote:ugly hobbit

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://s7.postimg.org/3vkigywxn/Screenshot_1.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>s7</span><span>.</span><span>postimg</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>3vkigywxn</span><span>/</span><span>Screenshot</span><span>_</span><span>1</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Even alone she looks uncomfortable, sucking in and trying to look good. Awkward.

I can't figure out how to fix these odd quote html issues.. sorry

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

PowderGirl wrote:
immyym wrote:Image

Wow. They look like divorce pictures you send out to friends and family to let everyone know it’s over

lmao, YAAAS, this should forever be known as their divorce photo shoot. That caption is so douchey "I only photograph hip UK couples" --gag me.
I also love all the shade about Aslan being a like-whore on IG. He definitely thinks he's above all the other insta photogs and models because his gear cost at least 3x whatever theirs was

Wreath Bins
Learner
Learner

Post by Wreath Bins »

ColdOne wrote:
PowderGirl wrote:
immyym wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... e9d712.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180321</span><span>/</span><span>753c91cb6d9bfedfd88fde1293e9d712</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Wow. They look like divorce pictures you send out to friends and family to let everyone know it’s over

lmao, YAAAS, this should forever be known as their divorce photo shoot. That caption is so douchey "I only photograph hip UK couples" --gag me.
I also love all the shade about Aslan being a like-whore on IG. He definitely thinks he's above all the other insta photogs and models because his gear cost at least 3x whatever theirs was
I was actually gonna comment on the photographer's comment. "I only photograph hip UK couples" made me cringe more than anything. I went to his page and he's friends with the douchiest person I know IRL who also lived in NYC. Makes a lot of sense.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”