Estee Lalaundering-Part 21

oregongal
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Estee Lalaundering-Part 21

Post by oregongal »

Continue here to further discuss Estee's puckering lips, feet fetish, asslan, and more :tu:

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Estee Lalaundering-Part 21

Post by Montymoo »

CATS

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Ahh fresh thread, thank you!

Must be so awkward to Estee to do all those Valentines day posts on her Instag considering how mopey they are. She gets more love from her fanatics than Aslan.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

I don't think Aslan was overly anal with Reggie's schedule. Reggie needs exercise and if he is used to walks several times a day, he will have all this excess energy if his schedule changes. My dog goes crazy and chews things, so she is exercised several times a day. I'm sure Aslan doesn't want all of his furniture chewed up.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

staedtler wrote:I don't think Aslan was overly anal with Reggie's schedule. Reggie needs exercise and if he is used to walks several times a day, he will have all this excess energy if his schedule changes. My dog goes crazy and chews things, so she is exercised several times a day. I'm sure Aslan doesn't want all of his furniture chewed up.
Sure, a schedule with several walks throughout the day is a good idea. But demanding a full two hour walk right off the top of the day is more something you ask of a professional dog walker. That was what, like 6 hours of their day spent walking Reggie? lol. An hour long brisk walk in the morning for a senior dog is more than enough, when it's being followed by more walks throughout the day. Reggie's also not quite on par with the more hyper, energized dogs, he's pretty laid back and docile.

But the other part of it was the general tone of the letter. That's not a letter you leave for a friend lol. He told them to clean Reggie's dish "right away" after he finishes eating... bro. Maps aren't a bad idea if they live in an area where they'd have a hard time finding somewhere to walk him, but I kinda doubt that's the case since I remember these two filming the instructions and laughing over Aslan's maps in a "did he really think we needed this?!" way.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Lamour88 wrote:
staedtler wrote:I don't think Aslan was overly anal with Reggie's schedule. Reggie needs exercise and if he is used to walks several times a day, he will have all this excess energy if his schedule changes. My dog goes crazy and chews things, so she is exercised several times a day. I'm sure Aslan doesn't want all of his furniture chewed up.
Sure, a schedule with several walks throughout the day is a good idea. But demanding a full two hour walk right off the top of the day is more something you ask of a professional dog walker. That was what, like 6 hours of their day spent walking Reggie? lol. An hour long brisk walk in the morning for a senior dog is more than enough, when it's being followed by more walks throughout the day. Reggie's also not quite on par with the more hyper, energized dogs, he's pretty laid back and docile.

But the other part of it was the general tone of the letter. That's not a letter you leave for a friend lol. He told them to clean Reggie's dish "right away" after he finishes eating... bro. Maps aren't a bad idea if they live in an area where they'd have a hard time finding somewhere to walk him, but I kinda doubt that's the case since I remember these two filming the instructions and laughing over Aslan's maps in a "did he really think we needed this?!" way.
Not to defend them but I had a thought that maybe that was something they produced for a professional dog walker/similar and just gave it to the friend as well to explain what needed to be done rather than write another thing out? Or maybe they had a bad experience before?

I agree it comes across as reallllly aggressive in its tone and OTT but people and pets..... I'm like one of those tiger moms when it comes to my cats haha.

evolsirap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by evolsirap »

Aww, I've never had a thread name suggestion of mine been used before. Thanks you guys! :tyvm:

Anyhoo, just wanted to say I'm following.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Callan wrote: ImageIMG_7505 by c, on Flickr
Estee looks deathly ill here with fever sweats and insane dark circles. It's like she's on her dying breath...

organisedchaos86
Lurker
Lurker

Post by organisedchaos86 »

I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices about Reggie. He's not a young dog either so that has to be traumatic to keep going back and forth all the time.

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

ColdOne wrote:
Callan wrote: ImageIMG_7505 by c, on Flickr
Estee looks deathly ill here with fever sweats and insane dark circles. It's like she's on her dying breath...
Ha, you should have seen those pix on her instaG story before she used NASA strength filters to"fix them".

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/essiebuttonvlogs

Her 2nd channel is going down hard lol!

Lafez
Informer
Informer

Post by Lafez »

God I hope more people will finally see through their BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

Wow she actually used that copper eye sallow makeup picture as her instagram profile pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tehpretty
Learner
Learner

Post by tehpretty »

AMAZING thread name!

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

That copper eyeshadow in itself would actually bring out the colour of her eyes amazingly ... had they just concentrated on the upper lids and maybe the outer lower lids. I hate it when makeup artist just dab eyeshadow all around your eye, not matter if it suits you or not (and it is usually not flattering on anyone). A bit more mascara maybe or a tiny bit of eyeliner for definition and a slightly darker lipstick and she probably would have looked gorgeous - and not like an extra from The Walking Dead.
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

Callan wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/essiebuttonvlogs" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>socialblade</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>youtube</span><span>/</span><span>user</span><span>/</span><span>essiebuttonvlogs</span></a>

Her 2nd channel is going down hard lol!
I guess people are getting sick and tired of being preached at about social issues from two uber rich, hypocritical douchbag hipsters.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

She's in Larry's hair salon. AGAIN. Are they banging?

ImageIMG_7522 by c, on Flickr

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Her hair must be so damaged... she never stops. I think the salon/facials stuff is an extension of her shopping addiction... she gets the temporary good feeling of getting her hair done and she also gets to spend money.

HelenaL
Debater
Debater

Post by HelenaL »

Callan wrote:She's in Larry's hair salon. AGAIN. Are they banging?

ImageIMG_7522 by c, on Flickr
I always think of Larry as the catalyst that changed EssieButton into Estee cool girl Lalonde. She morphed into a totally different person once she started to get her hair done by him. Maybe all that peroxide went to her head?

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

^ she really grew an attitude ever since he started messing with her brown hair, I think you're right!

Return to “Estee Lalonde”