Closet/Makeup Room?

hm_22
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Closet/Makeup Room?

Post by hm_22 »

I don't know if this has been discussed elsewhere but in her latest video on her vlog channel,
she goes into her closet, but it's different to the one with all the shelves and iMac on a desk in the middle of the room?
is this room somewhere else, or did she move house?

@14:14
It could possibly be the same room,
SHE HAS SOOO MUCH STUFF! looks so messy

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Closet/Makeup Room?

Post by socialight »

I gasped when I saw that. What the hell! She moved rooms because she filled the closet to the point that it got impossible to film in there.

She could really be on an episode of hoarders.

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

it looks like she is in a store…holy bananas!!

SCR0623
Informer
Informer

Post by SCR0623 »

The fact that she has a garage as a closet and an entire bedroom for makeup is very scary.

BubbleBow16
Informer
Informer

Post by BubbleBow16 »

her garage closet thing doesn't really bother me that much because i feel like Dulce has it a little different than the average girl. Yeah she has a lot of stuff.. but i would bet money that she gets 80% of that stuff for free from different companies. Why would she turn it away when she makes half of her money fashion blogging. she needs the variety for her job. I understand a lot of people don't see her blog as a "real" job and what not. But it is, she makes money, she posts on a reg basis, she pays taxes… its a job, just not a conventional job. To me it looks like she is using that closet garage as an office business storage place. If you think about it, the girl does run a business and runs it from home… she has to store that stuff somewhere.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

I actually liked her garage closet :/ It looks nice when it's clean and organized. She should just rotate her stuff because once it doesn't fit into a garage, that's a clear sign it's time to get rid of some things.
imma ball til the day i fall

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

I remember her tour when I first found her a year or two ago. Everything was organised, neat, had its place. She had a whole expedit-type cube thing for her bags and clothes all hung up and shoes organised. It looked neat, organised and loved it. That last video looked like several Topshop's had exploded, I cannot even imagine how she could live that way!?! How was anybody focusing on what she was saying!?

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

holly molly!
ocasional lurker of this forum, i really liked her office/closet because it was neat, but girl if you need an entire room in addition to the garage to put your stuff in it means two things, it's time to discard a LOT of things and you need help. It's not normal for people to cling onto things for so long. I understand she needs variety because of her blog, and her blog is her job. But a lot of bloggers reuse their stuff for other posts, get rid of the old stuff to get new items, Dulce just seems to use her clothes once, and it's never seen again.

Like when she posted that image of her "cleaning her makeup collection" I saw stuff from mac collections from like 2006, those are way beyond their expiration date.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

I think I would pay to see Dulce do a de-cluttering video and actually throw out expired makeup and admit she doesn't use 98% of it.

Return to “Dulce Candy”