Dan Can’t-keep-a-Mansutti: How to Lose a Guy in One Thread - Pt. 39

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

tootootoot wrote:Christ on a bike, her face is folding in on itself. Did she get cheek fillers? Or is she just so scarily lacking in body fat that her cheek bones look like they're gonna cave in the rest of her face?
for anyone who can't see this bc of using the app, here's the image in case ya didn't want a restful sleep tonight x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Dan Can’t-keep-a-Mansutti: How to Lose a Guy in One Thread - Pt. 39

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

^^That's some scary-ass shit!

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

so I hardly see her, actually never do lol. but in her new video of where she was whatever, it seems she has a filter on the video. am i blind or it's like her face is blurred but kinda smooth

HolyMolySpaceGuac
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by HolyMolySpaceGuac »

Image :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: omg I am dying

smoke+mirrors
Learner
Learner

Post by smoke+mirrors »

Wow her new vid is just the same old shit. Doesn’t she get bored of hearing herself spew the same bullshit over and over again?
Also the ridiculously obvious filter in the video! Wtf, how insecure can you be?!
She so badly wants to be this moody, creative, old soul who is ‘not like other girls’ but she’s just a basic bitch, sorry hun. I mean you only have to look at her house decor to see that, it’s all white, pinks and rose gold. It doesn’t get much more basic than that 😂

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

The way she talks about being at an event with celebs is so embarrassing. She is going to an event where Emilia Clark will be tomorrow. She squeals like a 10 yr old would! I am sure these celebs if they see her are disturbed when they see her face coming at them :rofl: I know if I was to see her I would be baffled at her hair curtain and sausage lips and horse teeth. What a scary thought! She gives off this weird aura on camera, I am sure it must be very noticeable in person. I know someone who went to school with her and they said she never fit in and was a weirdo and had no friends.

Jaculon3
Talker
Talker

Post by Jaculon3 »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:The way she talks about being at an event with celebs is so embarrassing. She is going to an event where Emilia Clark will be tomorrow. She squeals like a 10 yr old would! I am sure these celebs if they see her are disturbed when they see her face coming at them :rofl: I know if I was to see her I would be baffled at her hair curtain and sausage lips and horse teeth. What a scary thought! She gives off this weird aura on camera, I am sure it must be very noticeable in person. I know someone who went to school with her and they said she never fit in and was a weirdo and had no friends.
Tbh I'd probably be the same if I was going to be meeting Emilia Clark

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

I think the worst part was her saying “mY InNer NerD is screaming!!”

As if it’s nerdy and weird to watch GoT lol

chihuahua2bitch
Learner
Learner

Post by chihuahua2bitch »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:The way she talks about being at an event with celebs is so embarrassing. She is going to an event where Emilia Clark will be tomorrow. She squeals like a 10 yr old would! I am sure these celebs if they see her are disturbed when they see her face coming at them :rofl: I know if I was to see her I would be baffled at her hair curtain and sausage lips and horse teeth. What a scary thought! She gives off this weird aura on camera, I am sure it must be very noticeable in person. I know someone who went to school with her and they said she never fit in and was a weirdo and had no friends.
hmm... i agree that she is annoying, fake and superficial but your last sentence was unnecessary... not really cool to call out someone for having a hard time at school imo.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Pretty much everyone can relate to that, but let’s just keep it at Dani, who had several rumors circulating how she was at school. Don’t forget that there’s evidence of her bullying people while in HS when she was a Tumblr personality, when she was “scene style” smoking seed and drinking alcohol on her page and getting people to take professional photos of her partying. She was really rude to her fans at this time and I wouldn’t be surprised if at the point the other poster mentioned, she had already bullied and and alienated everyone around her.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Sorry double post- not saying she’s bad for smoking and drinking, just using that persona to appear cool to the internet and alienate her supposed real friends and then just a couple years later - poof! She was girly and pretty in pink for her YouTube channel, so the girl doesn’t even know what she doesn’t know about herself

I think the FAQ thread on the Dani forum might also have some details about how she truly was manipulative even in HS

chihuahua2bitch
Learner
Learner

Post by chihuahua2bitch »

PeachFlavoredFanta wrote:Pretty much everyone can relate to that, but let’s just keep it at Dani, who had several rumors circulating how she was at school. Don’t forget that there’s evidence of her bullying people while in HS when she was a Tumblr personality, when she was “scene style” smoking seed and drinking alcohol on her page and getting people to take professional photos of her partying. She was really rude to her fans at this time and I wouldn’t be surprised if at the point the other poster mentioned, she had already bullied and and alienated everyone around her.
I’ve heard these rumours too. But there is a lot of victim blaming in regards to school bullying and it’s not right. We should not assume that people who are alienated and being bullied “deserve it” because they’re weird or don’t fit in. Best to just call her her out on her actions as an adult and leave it at that. She is one of the most insufferable humans i’ve ever watched, can’t stand her myself.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

My reason for bringing up the school thing was just to point out that she has always been this way and always will be. She can't maintain friendships or relationships. She has no idea who she is and never has, trying to change her personality to fit in but never succeeding What she has done to her face is ridiculous, she just looks like one of those robotic sex dolls with her creepy dead-looking eyes.

She needs to get over her issue with her hair curtain, we joke about it but it really is a problem and affects her everyday life. Seeing her turn away and look down when the host came out on After Sun really showed the extent of her issue. A natural reaction is to place yourself where you can see the host when she comes out not to turn your body away and look down. If there are cameras at the event with Emilia Clark her issue could get in the way again even though she is beside herself with excitement in meeting her.

Raa27
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Raa27 »

I agree that it’s weird she thinks she’s in the minority for watching GoT and nerding out about it, but what bothered me is when she said she wished she could wear her Targaryen shirt to the event but she can’t because it’s a beauty event... what happened to all of her constant talk about doing things for herself and not worrying what others think and all that shit? If she really practiced what she preached she would say fuck it and wear it if it made her happy?

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

Post by chocolatechip_c00kie »

Who made her an expert on career and most of all love? She has all these dating apps but she is not using them (?), and so she is only looking at what's out there but she still wants to meet someone in person rather than on an app bc her last 2 relationships started on a dating app and it's way better if you are friends first. Dani, the world is not a John Green book and if you use a dating app you obviously are looking for a hookup and not a friend.

I took her advice and got myself a drink while watching the video because I don't think I would make it without. I still rewinded most of it and it's just so silly to me that all these people are asking her for advice on breakup and all that. Probably because most of her audience are innocent naïve teenagers who don't know better.
Relationship status: table for one but drinks for two.

PostAlone99
Informer
Informer

Post by PostAlone99 »

Once again, she and her boyfriend break up and then she posts a video with “toxic relationships” in the title/thumbnail. Get a grip.

brika
Talker
Talker

Post by brika »

Her "not-like the other girls" complex is out in full force lately.

Sent from my SM-A705YN using Tapatalk

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

I can’t believe she is providing advice on how to survive working 9-5....

Her advice was to travel. To save money anyway you can, by painting and selling art or sewing clothes. Wtf people who work 9-5 barely have time for hobbies let alone to run a side business. She lives in la la land.

aus_gossipxo
Talker
Talker

Post by aus_gossipxo »

jwishy wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:39 am

Her advice was to travel. To save money anyway you can, by painting and selling art or sewing clothes. Wtf people who work 9-5 barely have time for hobbies let alone to run a side business. She lives in la la land.

Has this girl ever worked a 9-5? I work 8-5 and the last thing I want to do after working 8+ hours 5 days a week is do crafts and start a home business on the side, I'd rather come home and sleep or catch up with friends. You also can't just take off and travel whenever you want. I'd love to see how Dani copes actually working, not just posting half assed videos and facetuned selfies.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

jwishy wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:39 am

LOL the fucking audacity😂

She posts one video a week right? And they're not usually long videos. At most she spends 4 hours a week working. And no dani, taking 50 selfies and ass pics, facetuning them and dicking around on social media all day doesn't count as working.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”