Downhill Mansutti - 1.4k Views, Seeking Fixed Term Subs | Part 29

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Downhill Mansutti - 1.4k Views, Seeking Fixed Term Subs

Post by wildxfox »

You’re kidding, right? Can’t wait to hear what she says. She must be spending the night googling some key symptoms of various mental health disorders - obviously not PTSD though since she couldn’t care less about that (war flashbacks, anyone?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

wildxfox wrote:Image

You’re kidding, right? Can’t wait to hear what she says. She must be spending the night googling some key symptoms of various mental health disorders - obviously not PTSD though since she couldn’t care less about that (war flashbacks, anyone?)

WHAT!? Speaking in Parliament? Is this a joke? She doesn't deserve this opportunity - that's ridiculous. She has no qualifications in ANY field related to health, or mental health.

I can't believe this. I can think of SO many other people (WITH ACTUAL DEGREES/PRACTICING CERTIFICATES in the mental health field) who would do anything for an opportunity like this. This bitch just gets it handed to her on a golden platter.

Secondly, if she struggles so badly with anxiety, how will she manage speaking in Parliament? I have personally been diagnosed with anxiety (and am medicated for it). There's no way in hell I'd ever want to speak in Parliament because I'd actually have a panic attack and a breakdown. I know everyone has different triggers, but I would've thought this would be her worst nightmare if she supposedly has 'anxiety'.

MB2444
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by MB2444 »

sapphirerain wrote:

WHAT!? Speaking in Parliament? Is this a joke? She doesn't deserve this opportunity - that's ridiculous. She has no qualifications in ANY field related to health, or mental health.

I can't believe this. I can think of SO many other people (WITH ACTUAL DEGREES/PRACTICING CERTIFICATES in the mental health field) who would do anything for an opportunity like this. This bitch just gets it handed to her on a golden platter.

Secondly, if she struggles so badly with anxiety, how will she manage speaking in Parliament? I have personally been diagnosed with anxiety (and am medicated for it). There's no way in hell I'd ever want to speak in Parliament because I'd actually have a panic attack and a breakdown. I know everyone has different triggers, but I would've thought this would be her worst nightmare if she supposedly has 'anxiety'.

I think (and correct me if I’m wrong) she means she’s going to talk about how mental health is dealt with in parliament rather than actually speaking there.

coconutsun
Informer
Informer

Post by coconutsun »

MB2444 wrote:
sapphirerain wrote:

I think (and correct me if I’m wrong) she means she’s going to talk about how mental health is dealt with in parliament rather than actually speaking there.
No way does she have the brains to be able to talk about how mental health is dealt with in parliament.

Zeevee
Talker
Talker

Post by Zeevee »

I really want to see her schooled by someone with an actual degree/genuine interest in the topic of mental health. The only thing dan seems to be able to bleat out is that instagram models + young people = bad for the mental healths

Gemmajane
Talker
Talker

Post by Gemmajane »

Dani’s thoughts on politics “good morning to everyone, except Donald Trump” yeah nah she’s well versed in the ins and outs.

marni

Post by marni »

I actually hope she does do a panel in front of parliament because she will make a damned fool of herself.

nevred
Debater
Debater

Post by nevred »

Speaking in Parliament, eh?
I'm curious what she is going to wear/deems appropriate for this occasion. My bet is on destroyed jeans, one of her godawful lace-up shirts, and her black leather jacket. Bonus points for white sneakers and her own bubble gum machine jewelry.

missashley
Informer
Informer

Post by missashley »

https://ibb.co/cF7286
Link to her latest twitter rank/attack. Got screenshots before she deletes it. Why does she publicly do this rather than just message the girl back and say what she thinks. You can really tell how awful she is when she does this shit.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

missashley wrote:https://ibb.co/cF7286
Link to her latest twitter rank/attack. Got screenshots before she deletes it. Why does she publicly do this rather than just message the girl back and say what she thinks. You can really tell how awful she is when she does this shit.
Does anyone know a contact at parliament where she is speaking or the event she's supposed to appear in? I think we need to seriously bring this to their attention.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

Wow.

Thank you for this.

She's an absolute fucking bitch.

FlowerChild77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlowerChild77 »

Are you fucking serious? What is wrong with this twat muffin?! Abusive message? Hey Dan, STOP THROWING AROUND THE TERM ‘ABUSE’! Can you get any more hypocritical? My god. But it’s totally fine that you go and blast this person to your minions. She is so awful.

This should go on the Instagram and brands should be tagged.

missashley
Informer
Informer

Post by missashley »

She's so awful, loves playing the victim. She needs to stop blasting people on twitter, it's a seriously bad look.

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

She’s fucking gross. And I wish she’d stop talking about her ~English sense of humor~.

britbrat
Learner
Learner

Post by britbrat »

I’m a little bit disappointed in Ditch the label, It takes just a little bit of research to see she’s not appropriate... so many other people who would have done a great job.

Each to their own I guess, they’re a great charity otherwise...

nevred
Debater
Debater

Post by nevred »

What's ironic about this is that she is invited to speak at Parliament by Ditch the Label, an ANTI BULLYING CHARITY

DO THESE PEOPLE EVEN CHECK WHO THEY'RE INVITING???

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

NEE THREAD! Can't believe we have part THIRTY!

OrangeClownDyedBrownSutti -HowtoLoseViews&AlienatePpl | Part 30

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”