DanyTaragarrySutti.MotherOfTwelvies,BlockerOfSubs&QueenOfFaceTune | Pt 27

Jmarie
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DanyTaragarrySutti.MotherOfTwelvies,BlockerOfSubs&QueenO

Post by Jmarie »

Well that opening PR boxes video just proved that she was lying about getting sent the Jacklyn Hill Palette for PR... "I'm not on the Morphe PR but they asked if they couldn't send me some stuff" caught out Dan Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hisshissbich
Informer
Informer

Post by hisshissbich »

OT from Dani, but I commented on Maddie's instagram last night thanking her for one of her makeup tutorials since I used it as my wedding makeup. She not only liked the comment, but took the time to respond back to me. It was so kind, and made me think geez Dani would never do something this sweet.

Clotho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Clotho »

"I don't want to use these Korean face masks because I don't know what I'm putting on my face."

Um, there is literally an ingredients list on the back... in English. You can see it?

As someone who goes to Korea multiple times a year with my partner (who is Korean), I can tell you now that 99% of korean face masks and beauty/skin care products have English on the packaging and/or on the bottle itself.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Allow me to translate her second to last instagram:

I feel like I'm in mourning after that Game of Thrones finale episode None of my friends in the UK watch it so I only have Beans to offload everything to!

I've never seen this show before and I have only one friend (anywhere in the world), who I couldn't get to watch the show with me so I'm going to use my dog as an accessory again.

Oh man. I was literally trembling when it ended. Also... Jon Snow's - hellOooo
Who else is a bit of a massive fangirl like me? Can you believe we might have to wait until 2019 for the #GoT final season?! NOOOO

I have literally never talked about this show before until now , but I'll just block anyone who questions me.

Image is from my #Daenerys / #GameOfThrones makeup transformation that you can find on my channel from a few weeks back

My crappy tutorial that I did using a dollar store wig is still up, and has gotten literally no views so please help a girl out. I have a pug by the way.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

deloritdolly wrote:OT from Dani, but I commented on Maddie's instagram last night thanking her for one of her makeup tutorials since I used it as my wedding makeup. She not only liked the comment, but took the time to respond back to me. It was so kind, and made me think geez Dani would never do something this sweet.

Congrats !! <3

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

Audrey_91 wrote:Image

Reason 61257388263 dan has literally 1 friend Image

Can this go to IG pls

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

then why didn't she follow and support Maddie's channel. I wish social media platforms would set a limit to how many people you can block in a day.....cause if you're block like 20 people a day, they can't see that as normal can they? Unless you're being severely bullied or harassed, and in that case, you should be able to directly report the person and then contact the platform to get more help. Imagine if Dani could only block like 10 people a day? She would completely freak out.

honestnumbers
Informer
Informer

Post by honestnumbers »

Who is she advising honestly. No one has these problems unless ur 10 or 22 living on the internet. Holy shit i cant believe thats even a topic of importance to her... whoever youre worried about not liking your dumb posts already probably doesnt give a crap about you bc ur the type of person to track that shit like a logbook. Thats psycho and clingy and obsessive. Im surprised she thinks this is valuable advice to anyone, if youre expecting and waiting for ppl to like your online posts to show that they "love you" id advise you to get the FUCK off the internet and go for a bike ride or something wow......who cares?????

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

cassandra16xo wrote:

Reason 61257388263 dan has literally 1 friend
Is she serious!? Can't believe this. How on earth can someone be so PETTY and so shallow that they would potentially ruin a friendship over social media likes?

A friendship is not defined by actions on social media. I don't post very much at all, but when I do, sometimes my friends don't always like my posts, and I couldn't give a shit.

We are all very busy living our own lives, and I have other things to worry about than stress over why my friends haven't liked my posts. Maybe my post got lost in their feed amongst the many other hundreds of people they follow. Maybe they didn't see it. Maybe they forgot. Maybe they saw it and didn't want to like it. WHATEVER! I'm not going to fucking unfollow them over it. That would be the most bitchy thing ever. Can you imagine the conversation?

"Um, why did you unfollow me on all my social media platforms?"

"Well, I always like your posts and you never like any of mine. So, I decided enough was enough, and I hit that unfollow button."

Is Dani actually 14 years old? This is the kind of shit we were dealing with in Year 8.

hisshissbich
Informer
Informer

DanyTaragarrySutti.MotherOfTwelvies,BlockerOfSubs&QueenOfFac

Post by hisshissbich »

Edit because double post

lushanon
Informer
Informer

Post by lushanon »

Wtf is that tweet.. like does she not realise how fucked of a view that is! "Keep a close eye on that" WHY IS THAT RVEN NECESSARY?? She must literally micromanage every single person in her life to see if they like and follow her every move

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

lurking10 wrote:She's such a rat though like everyone said if anyone said to her he world will end! Ali I think we should make a post on the Insta With her pics bagging out cyclone Debbie and that "we will rebuild" pic with the comment she said to talia. Maybe? Please? Haha
Yep I will pop something up. Will also do one on the tweet about following people social media too. God no wonder she has no friends.
5892 wrote:"this brand sent me this new contouring palette but contouring isn't that big anymore, it was in like 2013...... now it's all about liquid lipsticks and highlighters I think"

lol what. she's bluffing so bad.................. whatever brand that contouring palette was is going to love her for that lol .....................
Umm so why did Kim K's contour sticks sell out in minutes and how did she make millions on the sale of them if contouring is so 2013. God she is a moron.
aulait wrote:omg she's such a dipshit at times... she's asking people if korean products are reliable

like... i get asking "is this brand reliable" but asking "are products from this country reliable" is suchhhh a stupid question

how can she not know that kbeauty and kskincare are huge? did she not retain any knowledge from when she was trying to embody shanxo (she's made vids about korean products)
This reminds me of the idiot investors on the Australian Shark Tank the other night. There were two Korean born twin sisters on who have started a company bringing Korean skin care and beauty products to Australia (Franki and Seoul for those interested). The twins mentioned about how all beauty experts have said that Korean skin care is 12 years ahead of skin care anywhere in the world. One of the women sharks goes "I know beauty and I'm sorry but I don't go beauty - Korea. I go beauty - Paris. How is Korea better than Paris or Australia?" They explain the reasons why and she's like no it won't happen, Australians won't buy it. Meanwhile you walk in to priceline and all the Korean beauty products are sold out - Australis, Models Prefer etc jumped on the bandwagon and it's sold out. I know that's the same for so many other places. It's all in the beauty news about how big and good for your skin etc the Korean beauty products are. If you are going to claim you're a beauty guru or expert do some reading and actually learn about the trends. Don't just rely on getting your free goodies to tell you what is in.

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

Hmm I could have sworn I did a post on the Insta with the whole rain is wet thing but I can't see it anymore. Someone must have reported it

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

Her putting "dog" in that tweet just makes me think she is going to use this as some type of excuse for getting rid of Beans.

sandy_l
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sandy_l »

Is she serious with the "BIG UNBOXING HAUL" title?? It was the smallest I've ever seen lol. Especially if you watch Tati's unboxing, Dani doesn't even get a 10th of that. With only like what, half the subscriber count? wink-wink :D The amount of free goodies she gets I'd expect her to have like 50k subs? So pathetic, nobody wants to work with her.
It is actually quite exciting to watch her downfall. Also thank you, nice person, who mentioned keepvid here. I never give her actual views, download all the way :tu:
Also guys PLEASE don't post GOT spoilers :love2: I haven't watched the last episode and I'm sure there are other people who haven't caught up yet.

effyou

Post by effyou »

marni wrote:

"If you don't constantly like my tweets we CAN'T be friends."

This girl is actually 14. I don't even notice if my closest friends like my socials... nor do I care. What a ridiculous thing to monitor. Find something better to do with your time.

Haha the thing is if she had any close friends they probably would like her shit and comment "dang girl you sexxyyy" or whatever on her selfies. That's how you know she has no real friends. And it's not because they want you to do the same to them, it's because obviously you love your closest friends and when you see them being all attractive in selfies you obviously hit like or comment instinctively. At least for me. Although some people don't live on social media 24/7 and if you follow lots of people it gets lost in the newsfeed.

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

deloritdolly wrote:OT from Dani, but I commented on Maddie's instagram last night thanking her for one of her makeup tutorials since I used it as my wedding makeup. She not only liked the comment, but took the time to respond back to me. It was so kind, and made me think geez Dani would never do something this sweet.

Maddie is amazing

Post by Guest »

she's turned off comments on her latest instagram lol................ not surprised................. she's such a self absorbed, repetitive hypocrite.

just a few weeks ago she did a photo and snapchats of herself in her undies at the pool and she's now saying "this photo is more revealing than anything else I upload.... I'm usually in hoodies or high neck tees"

lol dani. the couch also bends where she's dragged her stomach inwards. she's just embarrassing herself.................

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

That photo looks so grainy and edited. I might have said this before, but it looks like her apartment gets a lot of light and still had bright white walls since it's new. There's no reason why her pics have to look so shitty. Also, it doesn't look like that suit is naturally a thong, it looks like she stuck it into her crack :? :? :?

Gemmajane
Talker
Talker

Post by Gemmajane »

Alikins wrote:Hmm I could have sworn I did a post on the Insta with the whole rain is wet thing but I can't see it anymore. Someone must have reported it

8th row down on the right on the Insta xx

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”