Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DaniDepressionWeekSutti | Part 26

Post by wild4thenight »

props to 5892 for the name :tu: <3

Re: DaniDepressionWeekSutti | Part 26

Post by Guest »

How can she say that Talia isn't there when she needs her (who else does she have in her life?)............. then the next day get on twitter saying how Talia is her best friend lol................ what a great friendship if you have to guilt trip them into texting you................ she's bragging about how supportive Talia is to her but Dani basically asked her to be with yesterday's sulky tweet................. scabbing not only headbands but friendships too..............

KimK
Informer
Informer

Post by KimK »

Does she realise no one gives a fuck what colour clothes she wears?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I don't think she thinks about how she makes Talia look bad with yesterday's tweet................... Talia is her only friend so any public shaming of friends not being there for her automatically means Talia.................. and Talia just lets her do that?

lushanon
Informer
Informer

Post by lushanon »

Is this girl actually for realImage

Post by Guest »

so........ she has a best friend........ but she can't pick up the phone and call her best friend?.......... she can't text her best friend?......... she'd rather trash her so-called best friend on twitter and say she has nobody?

why does Talia put up with this? :?

blakmamba
Learner
Learner

Post by blakmamba »

Shit new thread already!!!!

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

also she CHOSE to move to England. she moaned & moaned & moaned about oz. nobody forced her to come over to the UK, it was entirely her own decision to do this and now she's asking for sympathy? don't think so babe.

megadethx
Learner
Learner

Post by megadethx »

hey
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

Can this bitch please shut the fuck up? Get off Twitter for five minutes of your life and actually deal with your friend/relationship problems instead of complaining about them. Stop looking for cheap sympathy from your naïve tweeny-bopper followers.

If those Tweets she wrote are actually directed at Talia, then wow, Dani is one awful friend. Talia is way too good for her. I don't even know if I really like Talia, but she seems a hell of a lot more genuine and loyal than Dani. Plus, she has actually been there for Dani and has supported her so much throughout her move. Dani is the kind of person who takes and takes but is never willing to give anything in return. Who in their right mind would moan and complain on Twitter about their so-called "best friend"? That is really low, and very indecent. Nobody forced Dani to move to England - it was her own choice, so she needs to quit the whinging.

Why must she keep going on and on about how she packed up her life and "moved to other side of the world"? She doesn't realise how many thousands of people do this ALL the time. You're NOT a special snowflake, Dani. I know someone who moved from Japan to England, all alone, when she was just 16, and she didn't know a word of English at the time. My cousin, whom I'm very close to, once chose to move his whole life from Australia to Malaysia for his work - did I hear any complaints from him? Not a single one. Yes, it was hard for him at times, but he'd made his decision and was happy with it. Dani actually seems to think that the world revolves around her, and that she deserves constant praise.

God, don't even get me started on her "depression nap" Tweets.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

megadethx wrote:hey
She looks like a sociopath.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

sapphirerain wrote:
megadethx wrote:hey
She looks like a sociopath.
*is a sociopath

FlowerChild77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlowerChild77 »

I can't believe the fucking gall of this girl. I have been struggling with depression for a few years now and this shit is pissing me off. Someone needs to put this bitch in her place. Wanting your weekend to continue does not mean you are depressed. It means you just want to be fucking lazy. The only time Daniel claims to be depressed is when she's at home by herself. She is such an ungrateful twat.

She's so genuinely passionate about makeup yet doesn't know ANYTHING about Hourglass? She didn't even know the name of the Vanish Seamless stick foundation!! Isn't it your job to know these things?? If I were Hourglass I would never send her shit or invite her to an event ever again. It's shocking that these brands haven't learned their lesson yet. You get no return on promoting her. That video showed diddly squat on how passionate she is. She doesn't even know basic makeup terms for fucks sake.

sophie97
Learner
Learner

Post by sophie97 »

i love how we're onto part 26 and she's had youtube for what, 3 years? :rofl: :rofl:

marni

Post by marni »

Translation: please be my friend, Zoella.

BurgundyLips
Learner
Learner

Post by BurgundyLips »

Stop it Dani, Zoella is not going to magically reach out to you.

I can image Zoella and Alfie sitting in their dinosaur onesies with a laptop out reading all these things about Dani and trying to find ways to stay away from her. :o

Post by Guest »

so many girls were offering to show her around and hang out with her when she first moved over there................... saw it all through her comments section.................. but she won't spend a second with someone who doesn't have a following - she's trying over and over to get Zoe's attention because that's the only friendship group she wants to be a part of.............. she needs to re-evaluate her life.

she'll never have a relationship if she expects to be with a model. she'll never have a friendship if she expects to be with popular people only. she'll never be happy in her job if she's only doing it for the money and gifts.

lushanon
Informer
Informer

Post by lushanon »

She only replied to this one girl, who has a large following wow Image

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

omg her stupid snapchat stories, she said she filmed a mental health video (just stop dani you're the biggest dipshit when it comes to understanding mental illnesses) and how she's not sure on whether or not to upload it because she cries in the middle of it

dani is sooo obviously asking for her subs to run to tweet her saying "omg you're so brave please upload your depression nap schedule for us xx"

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

KimK wrote:Does she realise no one gives a fuck what colour clothes she wears?

She needs to make a point that she's "not like other girls". Yes you are mate, all I wear is black, white and grey. So do about a million other girls.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”