Dan Bloodygumsutti - A Tale Of Poor Hygiene | Part 21

Re: Dan Bloodygumsutti - A Tale Of Poor Hygiene | Part 21

Post by Guest »

sorry dp, I can't believe Benefit paid that much for less than 50k views. How awkward for them.............

fakesutti2016
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by fakesutti2016 »

bwhiteley6 wrote:She started watching 13 reasons why. What's the bet shes "relapsed" and so "triggered" by a her depression and anxiety she doesn't have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh god no. I just finished that show and loved it! I swear to god if she finishes watching it and start making videos again about depression and rape and self harm etc. :roll:

lizard_queen
Talker
Talker

Post by lizard_queen »

This just came up on my fb. Seeeeeeeee shitsutti even people who "love you" think you promote thinspo it's not just us. And yes other youtubers were included so it wasn't a "direct attack on you"

http://www.mamamia.com.au/bloggers-day-on-a-plate/

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

^^Rofl I love how they scrutinised her thinspo salad... finally someone writing an article that has common sense

Post by Guest »

Here's the post on Mamamia facebook -

How I wish that reporter wrote that Dani cut out what she actually ate that day..................... because that's where it's really messed up. Choosing to show the smallest meals you can when you know you ate more than that (popcorn, chocolate, etc)................

fakesutti2016
Talker
Talker

Post by fakesutti2016 »

OMG she replied to the article... Look at how butthurt she is! Yeah, I'm sure an accredited nutritionist gave you that eating plan! :roll:

Post by Guest »

christ she really does check here hourly hey............... :rofl:

She wrote in the description box that it was a "super clean day where she'd usually have popcorn and chocolate too".................... if it's not what you usually eat in a day, be more responsible and don't upload it for teenagers! It's unnecessary.

Didn't someone post a pic she liked on twitter the other day about how someone was promoting eating disorders with what they tweeted? She needs to look in the mirror!

fakesutti2016
Talker
Talker

Post by fakesutti2016 »

5892 wrote:christ she really does check here hourly hey............... :rofl:

She wrote in the description box that it was a "super clean day where she'd usually have popcorn and chocolate too".................... if it's not what you usually eat in a day, be more responsible and don't upload it for teenagers! It's unnecessary.

Didn't someone post a pic she liked on twitter the other day about how someone was promoting eating disorders with what they tweeted? She needs to look in the mirror!

Hahaha I know right, she should thank GG for always keeping her updated on what people are saying about her! :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Does she not understand that the article was about what she was choosing to show to thousands of people? Not what she actually eats because nobody cares what she puts in her mouth?

The whole point is if you're on a restrictive diet to lose weight (which clearly didn't work lol) then it's really not something you should be putting online to so many young people, to make them think there's a right and wrong way to eat...................... like why do you need to do that?

Someone should comment with a link to this girl's video about why she unfollowed her because it proves the point of the whole article -

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

5892 wrote:sorry dp, I can't believe Benefit paid that much for less than 50k views. How awkward for them.............
I seriously doubt she would be paid that much. She's definitely not worth it recently with her view count. I know they spend quite a bit on their PR, but they're not stupid; they wouldn't waste money on her.

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

5892 wrote:sorry dp, I can't believe Benefit paid that much for less than 50k views. How awkward for them.............
I seriously doubt she would be paid that much. She's definitely not worth it recently with her view count. I know they spend quite a bit on their PR, but they're not stupid; they wouldn't waste money on her.

fakesutti2016
Talker
Talker

Post by fakesutti2016 »

Thought this comment was also interesting to add (a friend of mine who's a nurse also mentioned this to me once):
In order to be a nutritionist, all you have to do is do a bachelor of nutrition or major in nutrition at University. You don't have to be accredited by anyone to say you're a nutritionist. However, to call yourself a dietitian and work as a dietitian, you must have completed further study and be accredited by the DAA, (Dietitians Association of Australia).

fakesutti2016
Talker
Talker

Post by fakesutti2016 »

Thought this comment was also interesting to add (a friend of mine who's a nurse also mentioned this to me once):
In order to be a nutritionist, all you have to do is do a bachelor of nutrition or major in nutrition at University. You don't have to be accredited by anyone to say you're a nutritionist. However, to call yourself a dietitian and work as a dietitian, you must have completed further study and be accredited by the DAA, (Dietitians Association of Australia).

lushanon
Informer
Informer

Post by lushanon »

Omg these people are exposing her and I am living

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

I dont understand why she captioned her festival makeup look aka halloween look her " Doing what I love "
Then what is that "the truth" video for lol

Post by Guest »

lol! She's deleted her comment................ can't stand up for the crap she does at all..............

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

If she had a backbone and any truth to what she says, she'd sit there and cop shit and stand her ground. But nooooope.

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

If she had a backbone and any truth to what she says, she'd sit there and cop shit and stand her ground. But nooooope.

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

She's such a poo-sie

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

5892 wrote:lol! She's deleted her comment................ can't stand up for the crap she does at all..............
Haha if she can't handle the criticism she needs to stop plastering her life all over social media and then getting butt hurt when she's called out on her dumb shit!

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”