kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DanFleshMoustachesutti - YT's#1 Hypocritical Narc | Part 19

Post by kittymeowz »

Continue here

sorry had to edit thread name shorter due to limited characters.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: DanFleshMoustachesutti - YT's#1 Hypocritical Narc - Part

Post by lurking10 »

Fresh thread! Come on John do another vid on her

KimK
Informer
Informer

Re: DanFleshMoustachesutti - YT's#1 Hypocritical Narc | Part

Post by KimK »

Why can't she just do something good without wanting to be praised for it? Like her tweet about wanting to join in the Women's March in L.A

She knows she would never ACTUALLY join in but she's got to do a tweet like she would so she can be praised for it anyway?

It's just like the first aid course, she won't actually do it but she had to tweet like she would so people would think she's this amazing person?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beebs
Informer
Informer

Post by beebs »

Going on a little liking spree liking all the comments on her video before she deletes them all. So many calling her out on her big ugly flappy lips, her fake plug for that stupid iPhone game that she never plays, how insecure she seems in the video and how she's lying about "just waking up" because she had a face full of make up on

Like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like

ohitsme
Talker
Talker

Post by ohitsme »

Is that the tattoo she said she already has?

There are a lot of comments exposing her in her last video and a lot making fun of her duck lips and new injections

varoxxe
Learner
Learner

Post by varoxxe »

LMAO

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

Her lips never looked good. At least Chloe morello had good lips to start with so imo they look good just get rid of her cupid bow.

Sent from my F1f using Tapatalk

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Well she deleted all the comments on her video. I don't know why I'm starting to watch her videos - that was horrendous.
"I LITERALLY look HILARIOUS.. I'm like haaayyyyy" .............................. :? :rofl: :FU:

And also quick move on from Cotton On Body? 2XU tights are fucking expensive.

Why the fuck does she keep bringing back to wearing no makeup? WHY. THE. FUCK. YOU. LYIN.
You're a "beauty guru" (even if you say you don't want to be) it's expected you would wear makeup including for "just a google hangout". Stop talking shit. I can't believe how many people appear to believe she isn't wearing makeup. SMH.

EthelBeavers
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by EthelBeavers »

Soo in her latest vlog she goes on how she wears the same thing to he gym every single time...but in her ridiculous workout video she had those unflattering blue leggings and sports bra on? Why lie about something so stupid?
Also she woke up at half six and alllllll morning she's been on her phone, so a total of half an hour then? Moron :roll:

Post by Guest »

The comment on Benefit Australia's instagram post is so good and so true......... she has her brows tattooed and religiously uses Anastasia dip brow.

She was probably sent the whole new Benefit brow collection last year but because she didn't get invited to the event that Brittney and Shaaanxo did, she never featured them, because that's how she works.......... unless you "benefit" her, she's not going to "benefit" you lol.

I'm so over her ruining brands I like :(

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

Didn't she post a video about how she isn't really the type of person to work out constantly and now she's constantly posting workout videos?

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

KimK wrote:Why can't she just do something good without wanting to be praised for it? Like her tweet about wanting to join in the Women's March in L.A

She knows she would never ACTUALLY join in but she's got to do a tweet like she would so she can be praised for it anyway?

It's just like the first aid course, she won't actually do it but she had to tweet like she would so people would think she's this amazing person?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because she wants to be praised. Not sure she liked the responses from people telling her she could still join or that Chloe Morello went. She can't even use the excuse she couldn't go because she had to be at Gen Beauty cause Chloe managed to do both.

The whole Melbourne incident has pissed me off the most. I was talking to one of the girls I work with in Melbourne and her brother was one of the officers involved in stopping the moron driver, he also performed CPR on some of the victims - one of them who sadly passed away. When I told her about Dani's tweets and stories etc she got shitty. She said if her brother who is trained to deal with these kind of situations is having a hard time trying to get his head around it, trying to deal with seeing the bodies strewn around and feeling guilt that people died there is no way the special snowflake that is Dani would be able to help people. She said if Dani wants to help people why doesn't she put that platform of 1.35 million to use and get people to donate to the families of the victims. Why doesn't she use some of the money that she "earns" by manipulating people to go towards 10 year old victim Thalia's family who are not only dealing with the loss of that beautiful little girl but hoping and praying that her and mother and nine year sister get through it in hospital. She pisses me because she is such a selfish bitch and only wants to seem like she cares. God forbid anything ever actually happened to her family. She would be so busy tweeting and snapping about it wanting people to feel sorry for her while they lay dying.

Post by Guest »

Yes.......... it's all for show isn't it. She spends more time trying to appear like a caring person than actually being one....... in every situation. I first caught sight of that when she pretended she was caring for those young girls who followed her, when it turns out she wasn't at all. It was all selfish.

I can't believe people still believe her crap :(

Post by Guest »

Makes me wonder if she's repeated the whole "you should ask people if they're okay" on her instagram story today, the same stuff she tweeted the other day, because she wants people to ask her if she's okay and to think she's down. She's all about being direct and honest with people, so if she's talking about one of her guy friends, then talk to him!

I don't understand her trying to spread this message while half-crying about disneyland unless she's turning her friends situation into being about herself..... which is awful. She needs to stop being so dramatic.

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

5892 wrote:Makes me wonder if she's repeated the whole "you should ask people if they're okay" on her instagram story today, the same stuff she tweeted the other day, because she wants people to ask her if she's okay and to think she's down. She's all about being direct and honest with people, so if she's talking about one of her guy friends, then talk to him!

I don't understand her trying to spread this message while half-crying about disneyland unless she's turning her friends situation into being about herself..... which is awful. She needs to stop being so dramatic.
I recorded that Instagram story for everyone else to watch her shit. I am uploading it now!

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

There you go everyone!

5892 wrote:Makes me wonder if she's repeated the whole "you should ask people if they're okay" on her instagram story today, the same stuff she tweeted the other day, because she wants people to ask her if she's okay and to think she's down. She's all about being direct and honest with people, so if she's talking about one of her guy friends, then talk to him!

I recorded that Instagram story for everyone else to watch her shit. I am uploading it now!
forgot wrote:

BigBerthaCarrotTop
Debater
Debater

Post by BigBerthaCarrotTop »

Can I just say how much I hate it when someone who is naturally smaller (though, Dani isn't quite as small as she wants everyone to believe) starts preaching about workouts and eating right?? Like, we see you, we know you have been skinny for YEARS, chick was TINY is some of her tumblr pics, yet we are only just recently hearing about a health regimen?? I doubt she's been working out in secret this whole time, she can't do anything without telling the world about it.
Although, it is kind of sad really, because she has photoshopped and angled herself so much that if there were any true results no one would be able to tell.
:love2: :love2:

Post by Guest »

She's so obsessed with having a thigh gap she doesn't have, that whenever she stands in a mirror she stands with her feet far apart.......

Like in the video forgot posted above, in the snap of the benefit hoodie, she's leaning SO far forward to make her legs look thinner than they are...... I don't get how someone can want fame and praise and admiration so much that they'll go to such extremes........

I think the only reason she wants to move to another country is because she thinks she'll have the fame there like what Desi and Katy have........ what an unfulfilling life to rely on popularity to be happy........

bellhearts
Debater
Debater

Post by bellhearts »

I was just watching Rob Dykes newest video and around 3:19 he pretty much is describing Dani and her mental illness antics :rofl:.
[youtube][/youtube]

chanelpoison
Informer
Informer

Post by chanelpoison »

This is my entry for the next thread name: DanDan Narcissutti: Facetune Fiend :tu:

She's so ridiculous. I feel like slowly but surely, all the stuff that she's pulled over the years is coming back to bite her in the butt.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”