Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DanFleshMoustachesutti - YT's#1 Hypocritical Narc | Part

Post by Talyylouisee »

I find it actually pretty rude how often she doesn't face the camera.
The mirror being to the side excuse? Fair enough, I wan she could easily fix that but whatever I'll let her have that one.
But what about when your having your little rant/convos on snap/insta stories?? 90% of the time she is looking off to the side as if she's actually talking to someone else in the room.

I 100% understand feeling anxious about making constant eye contact, but geez, try and pretend and make it look at least a little like your talking to people you care about.

Side note: not sure which direction it is but isn't there this thing where if you look one way your recalling a memory and then the other way is making up a story on the spot?

B Bop
Debater
Debater

Post by B Bop »

^^ I think it' s to the right if you are recalling a memory and to the left if you are constructing a lie. Although there are other factors than just left and right I think.

However it seems appropriate that Dani always looks to the left, most of what comes out of her mouth is fabricated or a twisted version of the truth.

poss
Informer
Informer

Post by poss »

Why is this bitch in Sydney

Post by Guest »

Probably some campaign shoot for Ovation Of The Seas cruise ship while it's just got back to Sydney...... it's sad how she tries to be so secretive about everything to annoy people / to brag......

She's in @madelinejoyrelph 's Insta story showing as much of the one side of her face as she can.

Post by Guest »

She seems so desperate for friends or to look like she has friends........ calling people she's just met her "squad"........ calling all sorts of people her "favourite people in the world"..... or "favourite human in the universe"...... the desperation is intense lol.

yes I agree lol.

Post by Guest »

Sorry triple post, so it looks like she's with Madeline who's a definite travel instagrammer, and Tyson maybe? who's a definite travel youtuber.

And then you have Dani, who's a travel fraud. She just gets companies to somehow pay for her trips and throws "travel" in her instagram bio and all of a sudden she's worthy of being there........ lol

ohitsme
Talker
Talker

Post by ohitsme »

5892 wrote:Sorry triple post, so it looks like she's with Madeline who's a definite travel instagrammer, and Tyson maybe? who's a definite travel youtuber.

And then you have Dani, who's a travel fraud. She just gets companies to somehow pay for her trips and throws "travel" in her instagram bio and all of a sudden she's worthy of being there........ lol
Why don't companies do a research about who are sending somewhere or giving stuff?? if you just type her name all her lies pop up!

smilecutie6
Informer
Informer

Post by smilecutie6 »

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

Maddie relates

sunshineallover20
Learner
Learner

Post by sunshineallover20 »

Well, guess I won't be watching Tyson's insta stories for the few days, unless I wanna bang my head against a wall out of pure irritation :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

knew she'd get out of the bikini thing somehow... she wore a onepiece instead which of course sucks her in. Looks like they're doing a video as well for the royal caribbean aus/nz youtube channel.

she's always facing the side or has her one hair curtain over the bad side in snaps.

anxiety levels through the roof...... jokes she doesn't have anxiety.

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

Oh man, she looks like she's still a teenager. Not a WOMAN

Post by Guest »

It'll be interesting to see the video...... I bet everything they've filmed of her she would've turned her head completely to the side (even on the surfing ride thing). How exhausting it must be to always make sure you're standing on a particular side of people, always have hair strategically hanging over one side of your face, always have your head turned one way, always be aware of where cameras are....... it's full on.

She's so good at weasling her way into situations and opportunities that should have gone to someone else. It's no wonder she's so disliked in the industry...... she just gets it easy but is always complaining that life is so hard for her.

lushanon
Informer
Informer

Post by lushanon »

She's actually a PR companies nightmare. She doesn't market herself at all, she doesn't promote a lot of brands (unless they are paying her) and whenever she does a project for a company she doesn't tell her followers, she gives no exposure to anything she's doing for companies. They are paying her to do these things and she gives them little promotion as possible. It's actually sad.

My boyfriend works for an adventure company and they used youtubers for a lot of exposure. They promote it on all of their social medias and that because they want to get as many as their followers to see it therefore increasing their own exposure to prove to companies they are worth it as their followers are actually interested.

Dani promotes on her YouTube and that's it. Maybe a little on her Instagram. But I would not pay $6000 for that when half her followers wouldn't be interested.

Post by Guest »

Yeah she's a bit of a disaster for any business that decides to work with her. They don't get any publicity, any proper mention, she's too selfish and up herself for that.... all they're going to get is a tonne of negative comments on the campaign video when/if they put it up on their channel.

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

She hasn't posted on IG in two days. She's quieter now than when she had her "family emergency". Being a lame ass and trying to be all secretive.

Krg114
Learner
Learner

Post by Krg114 »

A video just came up in my recommendations on YouTube called Danielle Mansutti Exposed Part 1. It's a bunch of screenshots of her sponsored Instagram ads and the song that goes with it is hilarious. I don't know if someone here made it, but awesome if you did! The channel name is exposed xoxox

Post by Guest »

She's only hurting herself by doing this every time lol. Her followers are losing interest by the day because she never shares anything anymore....... she's so obsessed with doing things for her "haters" and hiding things from her haters that she forgets about her real followers.

Anyone like Shannon or Brittney would simply say what they're up to on snapchat because they have a proper connection with their followers...... but Dani is next level petty and rubs it in everyone's face that she's doing things but won't say what, because it makes her feel special lol. And she wonders why so many people don't like her.....

She's a sad person.....

chanelpoison
Informer
Informer

Post by chanelpoison »

Krg114 wrote:A video just came up in my recommendations on YouTube called Danielle Mansutti Exposed Part 1. It's a bunch of screenshots of her sponsored Instagram ads and the song that goes with it is hilarious. I don't know if someone here made it, but awesome if you did! The channel name is exposed xoxox
Love it, hahahaha! There's a couple of really awesome videos exposing Dani by a channel called "Sour But Tasty". All these videos are super awesome if you ever need to briefly explain to anyone why Dan is so awful!

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”