lol at featuring her name in the title

Salty-hair
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DanFleshMoustachesutti - YT's#1 Hypocritical Narc | Part

Post by Salty-hair »

5892 wrote:Omg..... how many times per day does she check the fakeygram..... and if she's blocked from it, she would physically have to check through the likes on each comment from another account, write down the names of the people, log back into her own account, search your name to find you........ what a process! What a sad person.
Imagepicasion.com

Post by Guest »

She's always coming up with convenient excuses for why she won't look like her facetuned photos.........

spicybitchxx
Learner
Learner

Post by spicybitchxx »

5892 wrote:She's always coming up with convenient excuses for why she won't look like her facetuned photos.........

Speaking of facetuing is this dani mansutti 2.0?? U DECIDE ImageImage

spicybitchxx
Learner
Learner

Post by spicybitchxx »

5892 wrote:She's always coming up with convenient excuses for why she won't look like her facetuned photos.........

Speaking of facetuing is this dani mansutti 2.0?? U DECIDE ImageImage

beebs
Informer
Informer

Post by beebs »

It's weird she is blocking everyone from the Insta yet I'm still following the account and like all the time without being blocked? Good luck finding me dan dan

ohitsme
Talker
Talker

Post by ohitsme »

5892 wrote:Considering Dani has blocked majority of Australia's population to the point where barely any Aussies even watch her anymore, I think Telstra just wasted a few thousand dollars to be honest.

In the past two months she's done sponsorships for Telstra, Best Fiends app, Schick, L'oreal, Pantene and Rimmel. Just say each one was on average $5000 each...... that's $30,000. At the very least! Her rate would be higher than that.

And she still has the nerve to act dumb, pretend she doesn't know how to buy things herself and constantly hint and tag companies that she wants stuff from. Can you believe it....
Don't forget Benefit and Tarte trip, i am sure she got paid something!

All the blocking and looking who liked a comment (i didn't know you could see that) or a picture is from someone who is not in her right mind. Actually, it's a bit scary and sad.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

If you lived a constant healthy lifestyle and didn't crash diet every time you had to wear a bikini you might be right.

Don't worry Dan Dan I am sure photoshop has your back (or side). Just tag them, maybe they will give you a sponsor for all your excellent Photoshopping skills!

averyg21
Talker
Talker

Post by averyg21 »

If only all her minions could see this is what she's really like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

furballthecat
Talker
Talker

Post by furballthecat »

I still can't deal with the crappy filter she insists on putting over her videos. Her bedsheets are white and gold, and in that video they actually look brown. Just another thing to cover up and hide, I guess.

coconutsun
Informer
Informer

Post by coconutsun »

I swear Michelle is throwing so much shade with the collab with Karima!
Karima shows much more knowledge in just a single video than Dani ever has or ever will be able too. Must really suck to be Dani, she can only upload the same shitty routine video or same eyeshadow look.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Totally agree. I love Michelle and Karima together but I definitely thought them both continuously saying that they were "best friends" and "besties" was a direct jab at Dani. Especially as Dani had to publicly announce that she was going to "Make sure that Karima was okay"

Way to fuck your working relations Dani.

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

Have I mentioned how much I love Maddie. She says it in the video too. See Dani that's how you should have made your festival look - idiot!

poss
Informer
Informer

Post by poss »

Dani just said on Twitter, in reply to someone who said they've been working out and eating well but seeing no progress, her reply was

"I hardly see any progress too but consistency is the key"

Bitch, what?? Didn't she post something merely weeks ago commenting on her progress and how she was starting to notice it??????

_meow_meow_
Informer
Informer

Post by _meow_meow_ »

If she ever feels like doing an honest sponsored video she can ask the Facetune app for $6000 in exchange for showing everyone the truth about how she "filters" her Instagram photos lol. It would be the most truthful video she's ever made.

Post by Guest »

lol she's deleted the tweet from last night about eating all day and having to do a bikini shoot in Sydney. That's what she'll be stressing about......

That's what happens though when you post pic after pic of yourself facetuned in a bikini.... You end up in a bikini shoot. Then you'd be losing your mind knowing that you'll look nothing like what people expect, and you have zero control over the final images.

She's either going to pull some "anxiety attack" tomorrow or she's going to try and get out of it. It's got nothing to do with having Anxiety..... it's got everything to do with being caught out on her lies and losing control of her online image. This will be interesting......

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

5892 wrote:lol she's deleted the tweet from last night about eating all day and having to do a bikini shoot in Sydney. That's what she'll be stressing about......

That's what happens though when you post pic after pic of yourself facetuned in a bikini.... You end up in a bikini shoot. Then you'd be losing your mind knowing that you'll look nothing like what people expect, and you have zero control over the final images.

She's either going to pull some "anxiety attack" tomorrow or she's going to try and get out of it. It's got nothing to do with having Anxiety..... it's got everything to do with being caught out on her lies and losing control of her online image. This will be interesting......
Her management will get them to photoshop her body down so she "doesn't fall into depression". Don't think they want to see the videos or tweets about how she's about to have a breakdown or that she will harm herself.

She's a moron. It's unhealthy all the crash dieting she does.

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

poss wrote:Dani just said on Twitter, in reply to someone who said they've been working out and eating well but seeing no progress, her reply was

"I hardly see any progress too but consistency is the key"

Bitch, what?? Didn't she post something merely weeks ago commenting on her progress and how she was starting to notice it??????

Lols that doesn't even make sense.. yeah consistency is key... but only if it's working you idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”