BargainBeautyMom General Thread Part 5

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BargainBeautyMom General Thread Part 5

Post by LLCNYC »

Oh yes, I agree. She always assumes someone is attacking her. The comment was something like "make a list of priorities...cleaning the house before your videos...where you live is more important that a video."

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

and while I'm at it.....NO HUSBAND gives a shit or tells you its time to go out & buy makeup brushes or a fucking chair. Thanks for playing though...

You aren't that important where a discussion is made about these stupid things. Puhleeze. There are people in the REAL world, Maria, with REAL lives. I can't believe the amount of assholeness in having a discussion on makeup brushes while someone else is raising her kids. I just can't.

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

and........let me say I think that Bubba is probably a nice guy. Well ...not saying that something isn't amiss if her picked Derp but all in all...

and....

and....

and....LOL Ill stfu until I think of the 9 trillion other things I could say on this matter. 8-)

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

Another boring ass vif. Every video is the same, same backdrop, same products, same thoughts on said products. IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME!

Show us your new blender, take us out with you when you waddle around Walmart, show us some rainbow looming or card making. DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

sippin' wrote:Another boring ass vif. Every video is the same, same backdrop, same products, same thoughts on said products. IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME!

Show us your new blender, take us out with you when you waddle around Walmart, show us some rainbow looming or card making. DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!
Soooo True, Sippin' !
I used to watch every single vid, rewinding, pausing, watching again just to see/hear the lulz.
This one got FFd more than played at normal speed.

Same shit in a basket for the week.
Same holding her hand over the lens if she is going to move around the room; obviously not wanting people to see the bad housekeeping.
Same Friday/now Sunday favorites.
Her 'hauls' are nothing more than impulse purchases that make her feel high/good for the moment. *Save all the money from your last haul and go buy yourself some nice tops, Maria. Or at least some decent makeup.*
The gym visits? Yea, people really like seeing digital numbers on a pic in instagram. The visits won't last. This is just your newest vice......much like your quilting, your crapbooking, your jewelry making, your card making, your Rainbow looming...
Ever wonder why you can't keep friends, Maria? Take a good look at your past patterns.

Sorry.....I have so much to say and so little time to say it. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

Rtc_Frtc wrote:
sippin' wrote:Another boring ass vif. Every video is the same, same backdrop, same products, same thoughts on said products. IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME!

YES YES & MORE YES!

LOL!

Soooo True, Sippin' !
I used to watch every single vid, rewinding, pausing, watching again just to see/hear the lulz.
This one got FFd more than played at normal speed.

Same shit in a basket for the week.
Same holding her hand over the lens if she is going to move around the room; obviously not wanting people to see the bad housekeeping.

OMG SO THAT'S WHAT SHE IS DOING!!!!

Same Friday/now Sunday favorites.
Her 'hauls' are nothing more than impulse purchases that make her feel high/good for the moment. *Save all the money from your last haul and go buy yourself some nice tops, Maria. Or at least some decent makeup.*

NEW HANES T SHIRTS WOULD BE A START.

The gym visits? Yea, people really like seeing digital numbers on a pic in instagram. The visits won't last. This is just your newest vice......much like your quilting, your crapbooking, your jewelry making, your card making, your Rainbow looming...
Ever wonder why you can't keep friends, Maria? Take a good look at your past patterns.

Sorry.....I have so much to say and so little time to say it. :)
BOLD ABOVE IS MINE.

Really, Maria should STOP BUYING ANYTHING. **** And please, Maria, don't give me the "It's my money, I'll spend it how I want." BS. You will stay in that nightmare of losing things to creditors unless you stop buying dollar store crap, Big Lots shit, ridiculous hobbies & organizational plastic bins.

Apparently, she is the only absent parent on Earth not having to pay child support. So sick of hearing her nonsense.

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

Ugh, yes, can I also agree on these last few posts?! I have gotten to the point where I can't watch her anymore. She's no longer funny to me but incredibly annoying. I haven't had a chance to pick up on anything from her aside from YT, but her vifs lately are absolutely awful. The camera giving me motion sickness, the same products being shared, BORING and not fun to watch. I'm not watching her anymore until she does something different. (And yes, without us she'd get 5 views AT BEST...!)

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

I want the whole story about her kids. Did the money really come from a custody battle or was it a divorce settlement?

She must have done something above and behind your normal crappy parenting to not get any visitation rights.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

sippin' wrote:Image
Thank you so much to my subscriber and friend Maria for sending me these goodies! She even made me this beautiful book for all of my makeup looks. She did such an amazing job at customizing it to be completely about me and the things that I love!

Look at that beautiful card/makeup book whatever it is. Maria, I beg you. PLEASE WRITE IN PENCIL!
i bet the first thing to go was the fungus infested polish! cause you know Maria DID NOT buy new one to give to Miss V. I was wondering how come she doesn't have an H at the end of Veronkya or however she spells it. I really think it's missing the trailer parkness with the missing H. lol
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

Princess LushBomb wrote:
sippin' wrote:Image
Thank you so much to my subscriber and friend Maria for sending me these goodies! She even made me this beautiful book for all of my makeup looks. She did such an amazing job at customizing it to be completely about me and the things that I love!

Look at that beautiful card/makeup book whatever it is. Maria, I beg you. PLEASE WRITE IN PENCIL!
i bet the first thing to go was the fungus infested polish! cause you know Maria DID NOT buy new one to give to Miss V. I was wondering how come she doesn't have an H at the end of Veronkya or however she spells it. I really think it's missing the trailer parkness with the missing H. lol

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

sippin' wrote:I want the whole story about her kids. Did the money really come from a custody battle or was it a divorce settlement?

She must have done something above and behind your normal crappy parenting to not get any visitation rights.
So far:

AND A BIG FAT HMMMM GOES OUT TO: Public records do show a "DWOP" Dismissal for Want of Prosecution:
It looks like it was eventually cancelled but what that means is the DA or some other authority decided not to prosecute and/or she (as the respondent) did not do as the courts instructed her to do, show up, answer or worse etc.

She received a certified judgment against her prior to the DWOP..

From what I see, he was granted what he asked for without her...I am still looking

AGAIN ALL PUBLIC RECORD...and you all know why I am reiterating it. :)

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

...or could be that the Petitioner didn't follow through...still researching it. The final judgement was agreed upon...

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

Looks like Maria filed first in 2005 & then dropped it.

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

Forgive me guys... I forget you guys have been through her life's troubles at least 100 times. LOL

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

LLCNYC wrote:Forgive me guys... I forget you guys have been through her life's troubles at least 100 times. LOL
Oh, don't stop. I never got into the court stuff so most of this is all new to me.
Tell ya what.....just compile it all into a file, send it to me and I'll curl up on my comfy couch with my cuppa and read it like it's from the Times New York Best Seller List. :)

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

Right RTC?!!! Lol.

And FYI, you poor thing, you. I was reading that other places archives...and you have had to explain the "vif" thing no less than 10,000 times. HA.

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

Since we're almost to a new thread could the next title have something to do with her current channel. She hasn't been BargainBeautyMom in years, hell she won't even admit she is a mother these days :D

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

How about CrappyBeautyDiva1 ?

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

Here you go!

I vote we give all new general threads fun names in honor of our Derp Queen! :HK:

http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=10249

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

How?
In that tiny dumpstermotel, how does one misplace their coffee pot?

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”