F.O.D (Friends of Derp)

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: F.O.D (Friends of Derp)

Post by Princess LushBomb »

so Henry has to use his vacation to take care of this bitch? smh I'm sure that's exactly what he wanted to do with it.
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by yestheyrereal »

She loves to throw a tantrum so I totally think it is something on her part. Either she couldn't pay the surgery fee or she didn't lose the weight. Sooooo fishy.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Ok Angela is rambling. Wth is a "golden birthday"?

SassyGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SassyGal »

yestheyrereal wrote:She loves to throw a tantrum so I totally think it is something on her part. Either she couldn't pay the surgery fee or she didn't lose the weight. Sooooo fishy.
Her A1C could look like shit. That would postpone her surgery.
Stealin' makeup through chunky chicken wrist swatches.....Craftybeautydiva1

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

agreed. She would have been ranting and saying she was aggravated. It's definitely something on her part.

DonsDirtySecret
Informer
Informer

Post by DonsDirtySecret »

She hasn't lost enough weight. If she's doing the liquid diet she should have lost at least 10-20 in liquid weight in addition to actual weight loss. I don't think it's the diabetes because the diet should keep that under control. There's no sugar (refined or natural) in it at all. Sure, some can react to artificial sweeteners, but to a minor degree. She is noncompliant and her surgeon knows it. She even said she wanted to make sure they had enough room to "get in there" so I think they explained how dangerous it is to NOT shrink the liver. But she KNEW this. You go to these meetings for a reason (oh yeah, she blew a bunch off) and they give you a big packet of paperwork detailing it all. That also would've explained the possibility of an open surgery which is more common on the larger patients. And AMANDA, pudding is not a LIQUID!!

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

Love your insider info Don!

DonsDirtySecret
Informer
Informer

yestheyrereal wrote:Love your insider info Don!

I've seen it way too often. I truly wish she wouldn't go through with it. It's a waste of time and tax payers' money. Sure, she'll lose at first in "the honeymoon phase" when you really don't have to do anything. Then one day it will stop and soon enough she'll start to regain. The best thing she could've done was to go to therapy for a year (or longer) before starting her "journey".

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

That has to be really frustrating. It is almost as though she thinks she can work around what is required and still get a good result. How did she not manage to lose more weight given what she said she was eating? Do docs get fed up and refuse to operate if the patient is non-compliant?
I would hate to be a wls surgeon. I can only imagine the ethical struggle.

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

Amanda Poston feeling annoyed
August 4 at 7:48pm ·
It's truly funny no matter how many times I explain things to someone or publicly say what goes on in my personal life is things I like to be kept private and if I wanted someone to know about anything or feel it needs to be shared I will share it. I dont like finding out however that people go behind my back asking questions trying to nose into my private life that I have expressed so many times that is no ones business, but mine. It hurts me that instead of believing what I say to you that you will not believe me or try digging into my life. My life is private just like yours is and I do think I have never once tried to nose into your family life or any other part of your life. Please just stop snooping in my life. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Then, dumbass Pieface, stop saying things publicly and oversharing your life. Once you put it out there on youtube expect the consequences. You can't have it both ways! :x :rofl:

She's starting to crack about the WLS. But as if what we all suspect is true, not losing enough weight, then it is entirely her own fault. She should have been walking then and not after surgery and also dieted the first time she got rejected for it.

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

So, we find out her own mom had this surgery years ago. Interesting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amanda Poston lol yea one of these days. i have some clothes about maybe 3 sizes down in jeans that i used to be able to wear a while back so i will have those. im a shirt person i love cute shirts so that will be what i will be happy to find lol
August 4 at 9:00pm · Like

Teresa Compton Sagraves yea I can't wait to see the new you. I might not be able to recognize you then
August 4 at 9:01pm · Like

Amanda Poston its crazy cause i have seen so many different people who have had surgery before/after pics and they look like 2 different people. i know i will feel more like doing things than i do now with my hair and stuff. now i just keep it back in a bun mostly because i burn up all the time lol
August 4 at 9:03pm · Like

Teresa Compton Sagraves yea well remember the pictures of your mom before and after I think you were just 3 when she had it done so you probably don't remember it
August 4 at 9:07pm · Like

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

I've had several major abdomen surgeries....hip to hip plus C-sections.
I've also had two laparoscopic surgeries.

Laparoscopic is a walk in the park compared to a full-on incision across the belly.

All this uproar over needing help for a week after her WLS?
It's Laparoscopic surgery!

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Sigh. This chick really thinks it's a magic wand doesn't she?

I watched My 600lb Life on Netflix. The woman in the show had the same surgery. It took her around 5 years before she lost all the weight. Of course Amanda has less to lose but it will take her a few years at least. Once her body adjusts to the surgery she will stop losing weight rapidly.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

Rtc_Frtc wrote:I've had several major abdomen surgeries....hip to hip plus C-sections.
I've also had two laparoscopic surgeries.

Laparoscopic is a walk in the park compared to a full-on incision across the belly.

All this uproar over needing help for a week after her WLS?
It's Laparoscopic surgery!
Can you imagine that Henry is using his vacation time to cater to her? And ouch, rtc, hip to hip!!

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Henry is a dumbass as well for using his VACATION time for her. lol I still think her dad is spot on calling her out. Plus she has pants that she was wearing 3 sizes ago?? How did she gain enough weight to out grow them? I can see a size but 3? smh

rtc that sounds so painful!

DonsDirtySecret
Informer
Informer

I had a thought about Henry. I think they got divorced so that they could qualify for more benefits. Henry has a job, but if Amanda is single and unemployed she can get food stamps, fuel assistance and welfare. She really hasn't complained about money in awhile. Remember how she used to always talk about how much gas cost to get to her appointments? I think they needed the added benefits to get by. Of course, I remember Amanduh saying she wasn't on disability and didn't want to be, but that was before I read all about Mistress Amanda and how she doesn't think she should have to pay her own bills. So, I think this might be a legit theory. :idea:

On the subject of money... Once you have RNY surgery you are committed to a more expensive lifestyle (than you've been living) for the rest of your life. There is no budget grocery shopping once you're stomach has been altered like that. Generally, the vitamins are a minimum of $100 a month, protein powder varies but you can count on at least $60 a month for at least the first 2 years (some continue to supplement with it forever). You need to buy meat for meals where you used to eat pasta, you don't eat processed foods and we all know fresh is more expensive. I have known patients that have gotten extremely sick because they neglected these guidelines. I've even known 2 women who died because of vitamin deficiencies. Anemia is extremely common and if you can't get your levels up with supplements you end up at the hospital for iron infusions. Insurance usually doesn't pay for them unless you are actually admitted and the anemia is life threatening. So, most folks I know pay for their infusions out of pocket. MY POINT IS... Amanduh can't afford this. I worry. I hope she does get a job soon or her health will absolutely be at risk.

irish2006
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by irish2006 »

Pieface has a side "business."

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

irish2006 wrote:Pieface has a side "business."
I wonder if she will lose viewers because of her WLS on her other channel. lol

And I did see her wish list on Amazon. Pieface is still begging for protein powder. ugh She thinks she knows better than the surgeon, her doctor, nutritionist, etc. So there's that.

and I fucking hate scammers like this. She probably did divorce him to get the benefits. :raging:

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

Divorcing him for more benefits sounds like her. I wonder how her diet is going....

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”