BargainBeautyMom General Thread Part 4

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BargainBeautyMom General Thread Part 4

Post by LLCNYC »

yestheyrereal wrote:You can look it up by the case number you see in the doc posted. Where are you seeing Bubba's arrests?

see if this works for you:

http://www.dallascounty.org/criminalBackgroundSearch/

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by yestheyrereal »

So imagine how awful Maria's behavior must have been to warrant a comment like that.

I will give the link a try LLNYC..

ETA:

GASP! LEWAYNE!? THAT IS CRIMINAL INDEED!

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

I remember you telling me that she has every bad trait of every woman you have been with, so really what is the good thing that is keeping you with her?
OUCH! The true colors are showing behind the happy marriage facade.

irish2006
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by irish2006 »

It looks like Cassirena (?) is the same type of housekeeper as her wicked step- mother.

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

HOLEYGRANNYSPANTIES!

You've all been busy!
If I EVER need super-sleuth information, I'm hiring you!

I will sleep with little dancing fairies frolicking over my forehead tonight, knowing this info.

We all have a past. We all have skeletons in our closets (Hell, I have a whole F'in graveyard in my closet!)

To come across so self-righteous, so above others, and in the case of social media; blocking those who dare cause you an ounce of trouble, of discomfort......SweetCheeks, your whole life has been trouble and discomfort!

Her kids. From the very beginning, when I found out she lost her kids, my distaste for Maria has been about just that.......first losing them then never mentioning them as if they never happened.
(Don't misunderstand......I know there are valid reasons or extenuating circumstances when the courts feel it necessary to put the children in their father's care or State's care and I don't come close to condemning those mothers who will try to better their conditions in order to get back custody of their children.) But what Maria did was essentially 'Sell' her children for what she felt was a better life....with money.

Here Rtc, we'll give you ten thou if you walk away and promise to not see or have contact with your children again until they are 18.
Me: Wow, ten thousand dollars? Hell yea! Now gimmie da money!

No, my response would be "No, now go F yourself and die".

As things evolved, first hearing Maria discuss her financial issues, THEN watching the hauls, on top of that never seeing a single thing purchased or made for her own children, but still buying hoards of cheap shit and still never mentioning her kids.......my blood started boiling until it boiled over.

If you are going to put your first and last name out on the internet, discuss your finances, your job, your home life.........then be prepared for someone out in internetland to sleuth you and find your skeletons.
If you want your skeletons hidden a little longer, if you want to present yourself as superior and self-righteous, and condemn to hell those who dare question you, DON'T reveal so much shit about yourself on the internet,
DFB! (Dumb, F'ing Bitch)

Ahhhhh.....that felt soooo good! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Hmmmmmmmm...her keek has been quiet today. Why is she not bragging about her new purchase? Will we get a rant after she sees what people found on her? :D
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

How obvious is it that Thursday is Pay Day at Michaels.

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

SassyGal, I think I have a girl crush on you.....THANK YOU! :love2: :love2: :love2:

I opened my YT and it was like walking into the family room on Christmas morning with the tree twinkling and piles of gifts under the tree ..... for meeeeee!

All Maria, All the time. LOL Twenty-eight uploaded copies of Maria's YT Vids thanks to Sassy!

I noticed a few vids I had missed and a few I just have to watch over again if only to pick out things I missed the first time when watching as my eyes glazed over with the sound of Maria's droning.
This is so perfect for an insomniac like me. A fresh pot of coffee, some homemade crumb cake and vids upon vids of Maria on YT. What could be better!?! :D

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

OMG First up:

In regards to her newly organized vanity-now nail care area.

"I'm gonna go try and get a mat for this area so I can try and take a little bit better care of it."

Too late for that, Maria.

SassyGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SassyGal »

Dear RTC and all my other GG sisters,

Although I would like to take credit for the Christmas gift(s) of new DuuuurRita vifeos I cannot. I gave complete access to yestheyrereal and let her upload the vifeos she had download and saved to my channel. I cannot take credit for those. She felt it was important that we all have a chance to see some of the vids that Maria has uploaded and then deleted immediately. I think her computer was filling up and instead of making a second channel she asked to upload them to mine so everything was in one place. So a BIG thank you to yestheyrearereal. Enjoy Ladies and happy holidays.
Stealin' makeup through chunky chicken wrist swatches.....Craftybeautydiva1

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

Thanks yestheyrereal for all the goodies :love2:

Why would Sephora just send her a giftcard? Is that something they do or did she mean coupon? Just say Bubba effing bought it for you geesh.
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

What was the nice awesome surprise they woke up to? Bubba finally get it up or something ;)

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

sippin' wrote:Thanks yestheyrereal for all the goodies :love2:

Why would Sephora just send her a giftcard? Is that something they do or did she mean coupon? Just say Bubba effing bought it for you geesh.
VIB's get a $20 off coupon. I don't remember what the Beauty Insider coupon is, 10 or 15 dollars? She's not a VIB, so she would've got the lesser coupon. That still leaves one mysterious gift card that she still had from her birthday that she never mentioned (that I am aware of) which is completely unlike her. Why would Bubba say "I got her naked" if he didn't buy it?
sippin' wrote:What was the nice awesome surprise they woke up to? Bubba finally get it up or something ;)
:barf:

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Lol, did she really say she got the more neutered tone nyx lipbutter in that ulta and outdoor store haul ?
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

sippin' wrote:Thanks yestheyrereal for all the goodies :love2:

They sent out $15 gift cards to beauty insiders BUT you had to spend $50 to use it. I got the naked basics and some other stuff..lol I can't justify $52 for ONE pallet. But really she wastes her money on makeup she can't apply for crap. She might as well keep buying dollar store items...it kills me to see her f up those expensive pallets!! :?
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

"Looks sooo pretty on my vanity!" :roll:

Where are those vifs that were suppose to be going live?

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

funny story! I can't work right now, so I'm working from home! doing freelance creative writing, and it's easy money, however part of. "Creative writing " is writing descriptions for eBay or amazon products. I would actually pay marier to title products and write descriptions. That would be comedy gold.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

You are welcome sweet peeps! It was a labor of love :love2: :love2: :love2: Being logged in to YT all that time actually prevented me from getting real work done, so I also created playlists as well. If you are in mood for cooking vifs for example, you can select the Country Cookin' playlist and it will play all of her cooking vifs for you automatically. Given Derp's frequent threats to delete, it may be wise to be sure to save anything we would be sad to lose from the CraftyBeautyDiva1. If any vifs of this sort spring to mind for you, please give me the vif links. SO EXCITED for the Naked3-fest!

ETA: the final total added last night was 35! (I may have issues...)

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

yestheyrereal wrote:You are welcome sweet peeps! It was a labor of love :love2: :love2: :love2: Being logged in to YT all that time actually prevented me from getting real work done, so I also created playlists as well. If you are in mood for cooking vifs for example, you can select the Country Cookin' playlist and it will play all of her cooking vifs for you automatically. Given Derp's frequent threats to delete, it may be wise to be sure to save anything we would be sad to lose from the CraftyBeautyDiva1. If any vifs of this sort spring to mind for you, please give me the vif links. SO EXCITED for the Naked3-fest!

ETA: the final total added last night was 35! (I may have issues...)

I'm not sure my stomach can handle that. ;)

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”