BargainBeautyMom General Thread Part 3

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BargainBeautyMom General Thread Part 3

Post by LLCNYC »

I could post that YT had a group vote & she was voted off the island...2 week later, she'd be back like nothing ever happened.

SassyGal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by SassyGal »

Fuchsiarama wrote:I thought Cary was diagnosed Type 2 diabetes. I thought that was what Maria's whole thing about wanting help to learn the easy way to cook for him? Either way she needs to change the way she cooks, but she's not.

I don't think leaving positive comments will help. She just ignores people she doesn't know anyways.
I am searching for her video where she tells of Cary's Diabetic threat. I don't want to watch them all but if I can find it I will post here which video is and what time stamp. It is possible it could have been deleted. We all know how Maria goes on a deleting rampage.

Course someone could always just ask her outright on one of her videos. She may not answer right now. I noticed she isn't really replying to comments at the moment.
Stealin' makeup through chunky chicken wrist swatches.....Craftybeautydiva1

SassyGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SassyGal »

Alright here is what I found. On this video @ 4:20 Maria states "Allot of you know that my husband Cary was recently diagnosed with mild 1 case Diabetes".

I know that at one point there was a video called health update and Maria said then that Cary was told he had the beginning stages of Diabetes but wasn't a full fledged Diabetic.

Sooooooooooo, in the pursuit of truth there it is. I stand corrected. Frankly, I don't think Maria knows Diabetes from Hypoglycemia but I have to go with what I can prove at the moment.

I may post and ask her and see if I get a reply. We'll see. Sorry for the misinformation.

SassyGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SassyGal »

I started a part 4. See ya there.........

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”