~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

irish2006
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CraftyFoundingMemberDiva1 General Thread Part 8

Post by irish2006 »

Maria seems so up in her videos since she's moved in with her BF. Despite their homelessness and shaky financial situation, she is pumping out vifs on almost a daily basis AND (don't hate me for saying this) she looks better than I've ever seen her look! Could it be that now that she's relieved of the stress of running a household (term used loosely) she's free to be a little girl playing with makeup and her Barbie hair detangler in her room...and she likes it that way??

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

Just think if you didn't have bills to pay and were mooching off someone. No stress! :roll: When in reality they should be saving up and getting out asap. She has just made herself way too comfortable. Bringing in more crap and her saying "my vanity" just bugs me to no end. No Bitch, it's Christa's vanity and she is being nice to let you stay there and use it! :x

I think she's saying she doesn't like the chocolate bar because a lot of the legit youtube people are saying they don't like it. (you know people who actually know about and how to do makeup). :respekt: Now they just released the semi-sweet palette. Let's see if she gets right on that one! :roll:
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

I still want to see her knitting.
ImageImageImage

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

I am so in love with the latest thumbnail. I laughed out loud when I saw it. No one in this mortal coil will ever make me laugh as much as Maria does. :HK:

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

A few years back gurus weren't as open to giving negative reviews, Emilynoel83 was one of the few who did it so she would get lots of praise for being honest. Since Emily used to be Mariar's queen I wonder if that is who Mariar is copying when she bashes a product? She rambles about how she is sorry but it just didn't work for her. Her favorite line is "I know everyone likes this but...". But she usually has a reason or comes close to forming a reason why she doesn't like something. I haven't heard her explain why she doesn't like the TF palette. I don't watch all of her videos though and half the time I'm not paying attention when I am watching.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

What's with the camera in 3 Minute Thursday? It looks like her old phone.
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

SassyGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SassyGal »

What the hell is going on in Maria's three minute Thursday video? Why is the film moving like that? She looks like she is wearing a Go-Pro helmet cam. I swear she cut the damned top of her head off in the entire video.

She cannot say persimmon. She obviously will never work in a produce department.

Wow, Maria with red lips. That is unusual.
Stealin' makeup through chunky chicken wrist swatches.....Craftybeautydiva1

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I would rather have potatoes like her cut half of their head off than film like miss veronyka does. Bitch looks like an alien. 24.7
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

JustAWannabe
Informer
Informer

Post by JustAWannabe »

sippin that pic of maria derp is priceless!!!

what an unfortunate looking ugly potato face mooching bitch!!!!

so she wants the urban decay naked 2 basics palette??spare me i own it

as far as her with the chocolate bar palette??you know since she "used credit"it's going to effect her credit which im sure she doesn't give two shits about..i hope they take her sorry ass to collections and have them on her ass :tu: by the way i own the chocolate bar palette and i LOVE <3 it!!! i think derp hates it because she used credit talk about desperate

i got my chocolate bar palette on hsn for 29 bucks including the primer!!! ;)

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Heyholetsgo wrote:I would rather have potatoes like her cut half of their head off than film like miss veronyka does. Bitch looks like an alien. 24.7
Right? She can book her camera a seat on a spaceship and film herself from the moon it won't make her any look any skinnier.

SassyGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SassyGal »

JustAWannabe wrote:sippin that pic of maria derp is priceless!!!

She swiped it from me. Ha, ha. If I didn't love my avatar pic so much I would have used it myself. It is my top 2 favorite pics of Maria EVER! Before anyone says anything I am not upset at all Sippin' used it. She is a sweetie and I am just giving her a ribbing.

I bought it too and haven't had a chance to use it. Do you use the black shadow at all? I am so scared to use black shadow at 51. I don't want to look like I have black eyes. I guess I need to watch a few vids with that palette. Only problem is most vids are done by the really young gals so I often times cannot relate.

as far as her with the chocolate bar palette??you know since she "used credit"it's going to effect her credit which im sure she doesn't give two shits about..i hope they take her sorry ass to collections and have them on her ass :tu: by the way i own the chocolate bar palette and i LOVE <3 it!!! i think derp hates it because she used credit talk about desperate

I wanted that one too but when I went to swatch it, all I saw was allot of glitter and Sassy stays away from glitter most of the time. What are your thoughts? I liked the new Semi sweet palette too but it looked too dark for me. I need an older woman that can help me. I am not saying you are older. I just need help.
Stealin' makeup through chunky chicken wrist swatches.....Craftybeautydiva1

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

It's almost that time again. TAX RETURN TIME! Anyone wanna take any guesses on what they'll blow the money on?

Remember that year they bought those weight lifting gloves :rofl:
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

sippin' wrote:It's almost that time again. TAX RETURN TIME! Anyone wanna take any guesses on what they'll blow the money on?

My guess would be brushes, naked basics 2, and model car stuff for Cary. And maybe a MAC lipstick.

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

SassyGal wrote:
JustAWannabe wrote:sippin that pic of maria derp is priceless!!!

She swiped it from me. Ha, ha. If I didn't love my avatar pic so much I would have used it myself. It is my top 2 favorite pics of Maria EVER! Before anyone says anything I am not upset at all Sippin' used it. She is a sweetie and I am just giving her a ribbing.

I bought it too and haven't had a chance to use it. Do you use the black shadow at all? I am so scared to use black shadow at 51. I don't want to look like I have black eyes. I guess I need to watch a few vids with that palette. Only problem is most vids are done by the really young gals so I often times cannot relate.

I wanted that one too but when I went to swatch it, all I saw was allot of glitter and Sassy stays away from glitter most of the time. What are your thoughts? I liked the new Semi sweet palette too but it looked too dark for me. I need an older woman that can help me. I am not saying you are older. I just need help.
I have the Naked basics 2 and the chocolate bar palette. I also use black shadow and I am not a toddler so if you have any questions feel free to shoot them my way. I will not be getting the new chocolate bar palette though I am sure it is lovely; )

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Actually the Semisweet palette kind of looked like crap in Temptalia's swatches. I'll wait for the inevitable Dark Chocolate version. I want Naked on the Run.

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

Fuchsiarama wrote:Actually the Semisweet palette kind of looked like crap in Temptalia's swatches. I'll wait for the inevitable Dark Chocolate version. I want Naked on the Run.
I have Naked on the Run! I am such a sucker for travel palettes, they are my favorite. I love to pretend that I will be called away at the last minute to somewhere where I will need a full face of makeup. I lead a rich fantasy life. :HK:

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

sippin' wrote:It's almost that time again. TAX RETURN TIME! Anyone wanna take any guesses on what they'll blow the money on?

Didn't she say in one of her videos how her and Cary "work hard" for their refund?? She didn't want ppl leaving rude comments on her haul videos. Actaully Derp YOU don't work hard that is why 2 able bodied adults get back such a big refund (based on hauls during that time they got back several hundred).....you work for minimum wage and part time (if that). You two are so low income (from pure laziness) you probably get the EIC on top of barely paying income taxes (and TX has no state income tax and for their pay scale and single 2 federal is about 3% of pay) so Derp ya know who "works hard" for your refund....the real Tax payers (based on estimates they get back more than they pay in taxes so they effectively have a negative tax rate).

(BTW I mean no disrepect to other retail workers, I worked retail alot, I know it can be hard work especially being on your feet all day and dealing with rude customers. What I mean about Derp & Cary is that they are 2 able bodied adults that can/should be working more than 1 job especially if it's PT....no reason Derp couldn't keep her PT Michael's job and work FT at Kroger/Walgreens.......I mean who the fuck does she need to be home for...Not bubba cause he too should be working more....this is what you do when you are homeless and living in a room....probably not paying a cent of rent but ya know what this experience has taught her something.....she's clearly content living in a single room...save up to rent a studio apt, it'll save her money each month and she can stop financing palettes she ain't got a clue how to apply).

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

So, I am curious what you guys think about what will happen regarding the WLRYTG (World’s Longest Running Youtube Giveaway). This poll is in two parts.

Part One (What will happen):
1. The giveaway will happen and a random subscriber will win and the winner will actually receive the prize.
2. The giveaway will happen and one of Derp’s friends will win and the “winner” will actually receive the prize.
3. The giveaway will supposedly happen, one of Derp’s friends will win, but the prize will get “lost” in the mail.
4. The giveaway will supposedly happen, a random subscriber will win, but the prize will get “lost” in the mail.
5. Something will happen to further delay the WLRYTG (World’s Longest Running Youtube Giveaway).
6. This giveaway will never, ever happen but may or may not be mentioned again to trump up subscribers.

Part Two (When will it happen):
1. December, 2014
2. January, 2015
3. February, 2015
4. March, 2015
5. April, 2015 (So it will have run one full year).
6. Never.

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

Actually I'm hoping a subbie wins, derp actually mails out the "prize", the subbie gets it in the same condition as that other women, makes a video specifically to call out derp and her nastiness, derp loses what little real subs she has (not those of us that watch solely for the lolz) and she makes another "dramatic exit" video to only come back 12 hours later to show us her bride of chuck inspired makeup.

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”