Crappybeautydiva1 General Thread Part6

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crappybeautydiva1 General Thread Part6

Post by KimiSoYeah »

^ I saw that! She hasn't deleted it yet? She's too busy buying meat for the neighbours!
ImageImageImage

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

I'm bored.

Image Image
ImageImageImage

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

KimiSoYeah,
Please, stay as bored as you want. Between you and a couple of others here, it's the only way I get to see anything Maria-related except Twit.
This woman......what good are you if you can't stand by your word?

Give-away when she reaches 400. Nope.
Yesterday (or maybe it was the day before......I'm old. :) ) she said she was ready to put up TWO vids. Nope.
Gee, wonder how many times she promised her kids something and didn't follow through?

Granted, she never made actual promises but in YT-World, the way to get subs/followers/loyal fans is to be open, honest, up front and stand by your word.
Guess that's why she's only got 400 subs after 3 years and eleventy-two channel changes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SassyGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SassyGal »

KimiSoYeah wrote:I'm sure some of you know of Kimitoxxxic (ugh, it's annoying typing three exes in a row!), anyway, her latest vif is a "DIY" toque (I'm Canadian, dammit!), and I must say I thought of Mariar while watching it. It looks TERRIBLE! :?

I watched it too but the one thing that caught my eye was the amount of weight kimi put on. I use to watch her about 2 years ago strictly for the lol's. Wow, I was shocked.

note---- was going to post a picture of kimi but I keep getting an error stating the max number of board posts has been reached.
Stealin' makeup through chunky chicken wrist swatches.....Craftybeautydiva1

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

SassyGal wrote:I left a tactful, truthful FU on her last video after another poster had inquired about the giveaway that was advertised if she hit 400 subbies. I have not tried posting again to see if she blocked me. There really is something seriously wrong with Maria. She is unstable in the head. Not a dignosis but an observation.

I ust put her on blast in the comments after reading someone asking about the giveaway. The new peeps should know...she's a scam artist really..

Giving the neighbors food? Um they throw dog shot at your house, asshole. Send the money to your kids instead! WTF. My head might explode. Ill go save her video in case someone didnt see it.

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

LOZ that would be dog SHIT...not shot. Thanks for listening.

SassyGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SassyGal »

LLCNYC wrote:
SassyGal wrote:I left a tactful, truthful FU on her last video after another poster had inquired about the giveaway that was advertised if she hit 400 subbies. I have not tried posting again to see if she blocked me. There really is something seriously wrong with Maria. She is unstable in the head. Not a dignosis but an observation.

I ust put her on blast in the comments after reading someone asking about the giveaway. The new peeps should know...she's a scam artist really..

Giving the neighbors food? Um they throw dog shot at your house, asshole. Send the money to your kids instead! WTF. My head might explode. Ill go save her video in case someone didnt see it.
Yeah, I saw that and your comment is already gone. I had it in my alerts so I was able to read it. She is a scammer and a liar, thief, and a ton of other descriptive words I can think of.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

This topic is 100x more entertaining than her actual videos.
:horny: :halo:

SassyGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SassyGal »

Ladies, I was having trouble posting attachments last night. I wrote to Bipolar Morgan (Mod) an she said the thread would not accept anymore attachments. I should post my pics in a different thread for Maria. So, I created a part 7of Crappybeautydiva1 to eliminate the problem.

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”