sodisappoint
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: coffeebreakwithdani

Post by sodisappoint »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:
Fetzmommy wrote:Her lips in today's video look like she smeared melted chocolate all over them.

So very accurate ;) :P

LMAO it's a new fucking shade of Whitening Lightening gloss.

But let's face it- she'd smear dog shit all over her face if she were sponsored for it.
Image Image Image

bski51207
Informer
Informer

Post by bski51207 »

My kids is home from school sick today and I was trying to catch up on her recent vids because I don't watch her that regularly anymore. I paused to care for him at these two spots. Woah lol

ImageImage

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

test

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rollietrollypollie »

OMG I hope she throws away that brown lip gloss :o :o
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

rollietrollypollie wrote:OMG I hope she throws away that brown lip gloss :o :o
I'm guessing she's gonna do it, because those were sent to her right? I mean if she'd bought them she would have returned them already lol

vegasazhure
Informer
Informer

Post by vegasazhure »

Wait, wait, wait... I haven't watched Dani in weeks. She claimed to have a nervous breakdown? :rofl: BRB, dying. I can think of any number of "problems" that Dani might suffer, but rest assured none would lead to an actual, total, real nervous breakdown. Was she hospitalized? Did her precious Mama Panda come take care of her?

I don't give a shit what she may or may not suffer from, diagnosed or not but sorry, bitch has nothing to complain about. If she can't raise one child on her own, she shouldn't have had a child (or she should take some of Mr. Man's money and hire a nanny). If she's struggling being away from her family, she should go back to them (but that would mean leaving behind that $$$). She has no problems in her life that can't be fixed easily. And if she can't stand the "haters"? Then fucking put down the camera, turn off the computer and enjoy life like a real person, with real people who only talk shit behind your back.

:FU:
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night - Ginsberg

misarylane
Learner
Learner

Post by misarylane »

Dang girl, that was cold lol

sodisappoint
Informer
Informer

Post by sodisappoint »

vegasazhure wrote:Wait, wait, wait... I haven't watched Dani in weeks. She claimed to have a nervous breakdown? :rofl: BRB, dying. I can think of any number of "problems" that Dani might suffer, but rest assured none would lead to an actual, total, real nervous breakdown. Was she hospitalized? Did her precious Mama Panda come take care of her?

I don't give a shit what she may or may not suffer from, diagnosed or not but sorry, bitch has nothing to complain about. If she can't raise one child on her own, she shouldn't have had a child (or she should take some of Mr. Man's money and hire a nanny). If she's struggling being away from her family, she should go back to them (but that would mean leaving behind that $$$). She has no problems in her life that can't be fixed easily. And if she can't stand the "haters"? Then fucking put down the camera, turn off the computer and enjoy life like a real person, with real people who only talk shit behind your back.

:FU:
PREACH! <3
Image Image Image

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Vegasazhure that was beautiful <3

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soconfused »

where is her part 2?

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

"Someone left a comment like oh you're annoying shut up" oh my God she begs people to comfort her in the comments, why is she so damn obvious?

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”