Salty break with la cochina part 6

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Salty break with la cochina part 6

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

How long until Parker stops parking at the CoffeeBreakWithDani home? And skedaddles? I give it 6 months.. :?

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Post by auntiflo13 »

She says she doesn't need permission to get married - then acts like a spoiled teenager throughout the video! No, you don't need permission to get married but, it's just courtesy to inform family and friends. All she needed to say was that she is getting married but, due to the current pandemic, just her and her fiance would be attending (and maybe have a family celebration when the pandemic is over). There's no wonder her mother isn't speaking to her!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh em gee! Her hyper energy in today's intro of today's upload.. :? :o

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by GreatOdds88 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:20 am
I think she believes if she screams at us, we'll believe that she's happy and everything in her life is normal.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GreatOdds88 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:05 pm
kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:20 am
I think she believes if she screams at us, we'll believe that she's happy and everything in her life is normal.
if she didn't scream so much, I could stomach her better.. maybe? i don't know.. :? :rofl:

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

She mentioned that Parker had his girls the whole weekend, so she wasn't going to see him. They're definitely not living together, which is so absurd. Who gets married and then lives apart, oh wait Kailyn Wilcher did that. LOL. That's something to be proud of Dani. And of course the fact that his girls don't want to spend time with her.

She comes across very immature when she gets excited about eloping and the photo album. She's still bitching about therapy, she acts like she has no clue therapy can be draining.

yeah_yeah_yeah
Debater
Debater

Post by yeah_yeah_yeah »

i knew it. she reeks of desperation to be validated. its nuts to me how shes never realized that thats what shes needed. however, i still dont feel sorry that none of her relationships, except for the one person who lives miles away and isnt around her regularly, gives or has given her that. her narcissism will keep her with this entitlement she has and she will forever fail to realize for MOST people, relationships are a 2 way street, you get what you give. and if only 1 person has sat down next to her and cried than odds are, that person is just a nicer person than her and the rest of her poor relationships are products of her own doing. shes always talking about what things are done TO her but rarely ever talks about what she does for others without expectation. her therapist needs to call her what she is - a stone cold narcissist.

she will never be able to instill ANY of those values to any child just by reading a script. if she cant walk the walk then she needs to shut up.
:roll:

pumpkie0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pumpkie0 »

isn't he a cop would someone like that risk insurance fraud and why to just shut her up? I'm not getting why people think they are not living together why would he jeopardize so much especially having already having a divorce already. I'm not saying they are not I'm not saying anyone is wrong I just don't why he would do it? why he would risk committing fraud especially with her he has to know if its another divorce she will take him to the cleaners

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Am I crazy or do i remember someone mentioning on here that her initial match.com profile requested her match to make over $100K/year? I doubt Parker makes that.. does he?

also, do not understand the separate dwellings..

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

pumpkie0 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:05 am
isn't he a cop would someone like that risk insurance fraud and why to just shut her up? I'm not getting why people think they are not living together why would he jeopardize so much especially having already having a divorce already. I'm not saying they are not I'm not saying anyone is wrong I just don't why he would do it? why he would risk committing fraud especially with her he has to know if its another divorce she will take him to the cleaners
I don't think it's insurance fraud. If you are legally married, you don't have to live in the same home. Unless TX has some weird laws. Many people stay married to keep insurance, but live separate lives. They won't live in the same house until they find a new one. Didn't you hear Dani say the girls were coming for a sleepover? She didn't say they were "coming home". Their home is not her home.

yeah_yeah_yeah
Debater
Debater

Post by yeah_yeah_yeah »

she posted a image to her story saying "put energy into building your own family vs fitting into an old one..". its clear the issue was the girls and its obvious parker and her are both delusional if they think this arrangement is going to work out in a different home with the same people.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I want the whole tea and saucer from the girls ^ :o :rofl:

pumpkie0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pumpkie0 »

GreatOdds88 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:01 am
pumpkie0 wrote:
I don't think it's insurance fraud. If you are legally married, you don't have to live in the same home. Unless TX has some weird laws. Many people stay married to keep insurance, but live separate lives. They won't live in the same house until they find a new one. Didn't you hear Dani say the girls were coming for a sleepover? She didn't say they were "coming home". Their home is not her home.
I did hear her just like todays vlog parker and the girls will be on the other side of town. I was referring to everyone saying they thought they were living apart but together for insurance purposes. call me stupid but if I had a divorce behind me, and i proposed yet couldn't make it living together and have to break up move out I certainly wouldn't be marrying anyone let alone ms crazy. i cannot imagine how his girls feel imagine being moved into a house feel so bad they move out and now he marries her like wtf? notice she doesn't call them her bonus babies

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Walmart her latest sponsor.. sorry but not.. really.. goals... :? :oops: :lol:

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

pumpkie0 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:25 pm
GreatOdds88 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:01 am
pumpkie0 wrote:
I did hear her just like todays vlog parker and the girls will be on the other side of town. I was referring to everyone saying they thought they were living apart but together for insurance purposes. call me stupid but if I had a divorce behind me, and i proposed yet couldn't make it living together and have to break up move out I certainly wouldn't be marrying anyone let alone ms crazy. i cannot imagine how his girls feel imagine being moved into a house feel so bad they move out and now he marries her like wtf? notice she doesn't call them her bonus babies
OK, yeah, I get what you're saying. I'm mostly on the other site because this one signs my ipad out all the time, and it's too annoying to constantly have to sign back in. And yes, I click the check mark. This relationship won't last in any way unless Dani keeps going to therapy for the duration of her life. She's quite self-focused rather than other-focuses, so I don't know how long he will put up with that. To put it another way, Dani, you ARE your mother.

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

It might last if they stay living separately. He can go home and get away from her when she's manic but see her when she's on her best behavior. You just know she's holding back all the bitchy negative stuff when they are together. It's a win for him because he gets to have his cake and eat it too. She desperately wants this to work out so she can say "I told you so" to her mom. I keep wondering if the reason she's been postponing therapy is because her therapist told her this "marriage" was a bad idea and she doesn't want to hear the truth. She strikes me as that person who will go from person to person until she finds the one person who will tell her what she wants to hear.

I feel really bad for Parker's girls, I imagine they feel betrayed. They weren't even at the courthouse wedding, they clearly don't like her. When this finally does crash and burn it's going to be epic.

pumpkie0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pumpkie0 »

I thought it was just me on the signing in and out I figured well at least the site is running quicker but yeah sign in and out every time lol

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

This popped up as recommended, what a difference:

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Yeah, that's when she put effort into her appearance. No stringy hair, no bad attitude. Ahh, the good ol' days.

yeah_yeah_yeah
Debater
Debater

Post by yeah_yeah_yeah »

back up...her mom was her BEST FRIEND!?!?!? the same mom she now basically hates!?! what a turn of events..

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”