Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SponsoredBreakwithAlimony Part 5

Post by GreatOdds88 »

alwaysspillingtea wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:36 am
Every rant of Dani's is exactly the same. They're all about how she can't handle criticism.
She has some sort of breakdown every single year, usually around this time actually. I hope she's gotten into therapy because she certainly could use it.

RaspberryBeret2
Talker
Talker

Post by RaspberryBeret2 »

I took it as she hired cleaning people once a month. How is this lady so busy and stressed? She barely works, has the kids 2 out of 4 weeks per month, now has someone to clean her house, and has a live in fiancé to help with everything. SHUT UP about being busy, stressed, and overwhelmed Dani!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

Adding the no boobs comments on to the faux chemo talk just burns my biscuits.

Bitch didnt have a mastectomy.

And she mentioned multiple times she missed her grandma. Obvs not enough to have visited her.

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

tOmOrRoW iS uNtOuChed... 🙄🙄🙄
Can she be more dramatic? We get Dani, you picked that quote out of a self help book and now is your mantra. So guiiiiise, get ready to hear it over and over. Why is she acting as if she was the one whom came up with that? It is so obvious when she does this.
Ok boomer, you have aversion for breastfeeding. She fits perfectly into the stereotype of a woman complaining about another woman breastfeeding her baby in public. I can even imagine her with her annoying overbite bitching about it. So yeah, I agree she is a “Karen”. 😆
Also agree on how cluttered and over the top her background looks, just like her.
It would have been nice to take this time off and take a look at herself. Fixing her narcissistic ways. But noooo, she came back full of energy after realizing (once again🙄) that everyone and ever thing around her are the ones to blame for her problems. Toxic people, hAtErS, makeup brands, you tube algorithm...everyone except herself.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Her new back ground is ugly and looks dull. So much grey! Also why did she say "I'm back Karen!"? I didn't get it....

watching4fun00
Talker
Talker

Post by watching4fun00 »

[/quote]
My God, and the comparing of breast feeding to not wanting to eat a pepper.........that's disgusting! It's like choosing to feed your kids Goldfish for dinner rather than a nutritious meal...oh wait...she does that too!

[/quote]

Agaaaaaain shaming for breast feeding is lame. I agree her reasons are dumb and she's SO condescending.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

alwaysspillingtea wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:16 am
Her new back ground is ugly and looks dull. So much grey! Also why did she say "I'm back Karen!"? I didn't get it....
She's trying to be funny by calling us all Karen. Yeah, it's like she filmed with all her lights off. Why? To dull her crow's feet?

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

It really pissed me off the way she talked about her “surgery” like she had heart surgery. I guarantee she’s going to say she had breast implant illness and had to get them removed but she’s ok with her body now. She spent a good 5+ minutes bitching about getting older and how she’s looking more beat up and her age. But then she decided to “get over it” uh huh, that means plastic surgery, Botox or filler. She’s not “ok” with any of it, she’s way too insecure.

The whole thing was pathetic. She’s the only YT’er that blames all her problems on haters. She had to come back because she can’t run her “business” without views. No brand is going to want to work with her if she’s radio silent. She’s so transparent

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

Coffee Break with KAREN :rofl:

PenAndPaper
Learner
Learner

Post by PenAndPaper »

Salty coffee with Karen, since she's always salty

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

ice_cherry
Learner
Learner

Post by ice_cherry »

Combine the two! "Salty break with Karen - woo hoo!! (You're looking at my boobs, right? Cochinas!)"

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

New room tour video is up....yawn...wearing a stupid tshirt with breasts drawn on...I guess she thinks breast cancer etc is a joke...her overbite is so bad!

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

The t-shirt is such a bitchy move. She knows she's going to get hate for it which proves she likes the drama. She could have just done a room tour wearing a normal outfit, but instead she went out of her way to draw attention to her boobs. It's a very calculated move on her part, she NEEDS the drama so she has something to complain about. Next week we'll get a 45 minute long get ready with me video of her bitching about how she can't wear a "funny" t-shirt without getting hate. Rinse lather repeat

PenAndPaper
Learner
Learner

Post by PenAndPaper »

ice_cherry wrote:Combine the two! "Salty break with Karen - woo hoo!! (You're looking at my boobs, right? Cochinas!)"
Salty break with the engaged cochina ImageImageImage...

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Post by Brytbratbar »

GreatOdds88 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:08 am
Justsaying2019 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:31 am
ALWAYS suspected Dani had breat implants. There is nothing curvaceous about her body so it didn't make sense to me she'd have these large breasts. Regardless of a woman's stance on breast feeding, I've never heard it described as "unsettling" or compared to having an aversion to bell peppers. Dani's overbite is soooo bad. She really should work on that. Her new background is cluttered and confused just like her.
OMG!! Her background is SOOO bad! It's so dark it looks like she's filming in black and white!! She has a complete shadow on the right side of her face. I hope she's not planning to review products any longer because you simply cannot see them! My God, and the comparing of breast feeding to not wanting to eat a pepper.........that's disgusting! It's like choosing to feed your kids Goldfish for dinner rather than a nutritious meal...oh wait...she does that too!

And she blames YouTube's "changes" to why her channel is dying. RawBeautyKristi has only been on YouTube for what, 2 years? And her subs FLEW past Dani with these "changes".
I never cared that she didn’t breastfeed but for her to say it was creepy/unsettling was weird. There are women out there who believe their boobs are only for their husband/partner and I bet she’s one of them.

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

god the booob shirt, jfc we get it

Drosefit
Learner
Learner

Post by Drosefit »

Holy freaken gums!!

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

She asks for people's opinion of her shirt on her FB page (along with a bunch of other questions that are unimportant). It lists that there are 74 comments, yet only 46 are listed. Can you hide negative comments on FB or is it my computer? If you can, then OMG. That's a lot of hate with identification. I like that.

PenAndPaper
Learner
Learner

Post by PenAndPaper »

GreatOdds88 wrote:She asks for people's opinion of her shirt on her FB page (along with a bunch of other questions that are unimportant). It lists that there are 74 comments, yet only 46 are listed. Can you hide negative comments on FB or is it my computer? If you can, then OMG. That's a lot of hate with identification. I like that.
Yes you can hide comments, the person who commented can still see it and she can still see it but nobody else

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Or “salty break with la cochina” since it sounds gross af when she refers to her genitalia as her taco

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”