coffeebreakwithdani Part 2

laurenashley
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 2

Post by laurenashley »

penguinasaurus wrote:We should report her. Maybe we will get a crying video like eleventh gorgeous did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ugh I wish she would get kicked off but she isn't breaking any rules really from what I've heard you don't have to disclaim verbally on YouTube you can put it in the info bar technically. But I don't think it's right and my favorite YouTubers say that before they say anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by laniezee »

blacksmaug wrote:
Untitled.png
Oh for fuck's sake she's almost 30 and still acting like a wounded animal whenever someone disagrees with her. What exactly is wrong with stating in the video that she was sent the product? BTW that Lash Extension kit sucks ass it was horribly messy and irritated my eyes to no end.
She is super shady. The people defending her on that thread make me sick. She should have said it in the video. She knows by now that 90% of viewers do not read it. What a shady lady.. And getting so rude and defensive - just because someone called her out on her b.s. - is immature and bratty.

She is a scumbag..

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

Oh good. A tutorial on that ugly blue/brown eye makeup look we've been seeing in her videos. Just want I always wanted.. :?

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”