clothesencounters Part 2

ReiRei
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: clothesencounters Part 2

Post by ReiRei »

likefrylikefry wrote:And she also needs to stop biting her lip. she did it like 50 times in hew new makeup video
The whole video was a cringe fest and I really didnt see the point in it (except, of course, the advertisement for Simple)
Btw am I the only one who finds the "glossy lids" (or however that trend is called) to be hideous?

anotherone
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by anotherone »

vanillafilter wrote:If her designer isn't editing them outright then they might be editing them together? It's still Jenn's style but just a bit better and more put together and more tightly edited. Maybe Jenn edited it and then sent it over to her designer to finish it up.

Everyone check out Sophia's vlog from beautycon weekend... someone pointed out in the comments that at 7:06 it looks like Jenn has a (possible) engagement ring on her finger. You can see her hand draped on the back of Sophia's seat and a super sparkly light on her ring finger. If it's true then that would be one way for Ben to stay in the country...
I came here to comment on the ring too. I kinda feel like if they did get engaged they'd have no problem sharing it on social network for the #relationshipgoalz

assthetic
Debater
Debater

Post by assthetic »

I don't think that's an engagement ring.

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

^ it's a really interesting choice to wear a ring on the engagement ring finger then... hm. I mean, she must know. Right?

daintydaisy
Learner
Learner

Post by daintydaisy »

It could be a promise ring. I wear mine on my ring finger as well. If it isn't then I can't help but think she's doing it to stir up interest about possible marriage plans only to later claim that she likes to be unconventional and wear rings wherever she wants.

NeverEnoughLipsticks
Learner
Learner

Post by NeverEnoughLipsticks »

assthetic wrote:I don't think that's an engagement ring.
LOL I have this ring! It's the Evil Eye Ring from Mejuri (https://mejuri.com/shop/products/evil-eye-ring)
So agree, I don't think that's an engagement ring either :D

Edit - I think in her Hamptons vlog she's also wearing this ring, just on another finger (that's where I recognized it!)

gabigabs
Learner
Learner

Post by gabigabs »

Am I the only one who dislikes new graphics of Jenn's but vids? In my opinion, her videos used to be more humble and down to earth and now these graphics make 'em seem so commercial and fake? Just a feeling a get. I can live with Ben's cinematography but those graphics ew :?

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

there's no way she edits this shit now. she might as well be Amy Pham now and a hired face

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

likefrylikefry wrote:there's no way she edits this shit now. she might as well be Amy Pham now and a hired face
OT but that girl looks so different now :? I tried going back to her insta to see how she looked before but she deleted all her old photos

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

You guys aren't alone in thinking Jenn has an editor. She now puts in the description that she edits her videos. However, I'm still skeptical. Also Benn shoots her video and she has a graphic designer so that most likely explain why it doesn't truly feel like her style anymore. Which is sale 2/3 of the work is being done by someone else. YouTube can be such a relaxed job, that I see no reason to cut corners on the basic fundementals of the job.

For awhile I thought Jenn was pregnant (she's been wearing more flowey outfits on IG and her poses have covered her midriff some and she never posed so similarly in so many photos). However I don't think so because she works out so much and most likely has been drinking at all those parties she's attending. I do think Benn will propose soon though.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

she always snaps about working out like it's something super special, and today she had a workout again but after it she ate some shit with beer. what's the point in working out if you eat like shit and drink as much??

pearlmilkteas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pearlmilkteas »

Sorry if this is just off topic but I just wanted to bring awareness that this girl never does giveaways that aren't sponsored? Like I remember her giving away like vouchers to those made in china online clothing stores (obv sponsored), and once for like Teenstyle(?) magazines that she was in (what is the point of that anyways lol). But compared to like weylie, heart, and a BUNCH of other smaller YouTubers who does like back to school/holiday giveaways every year to show appreciation to her followers, she never does it. And in no ways am I saying she NEEDS to and were entitled to them, but if she's living so comfortable spending like $150 on a pair of shoes and jewelry monthly, I don't see why not she would want to give back? Just my two cents again sorry if this is super off topic.

yogiii
Learner
Learner

Post by yogiii »

anotherone wrote:
likefrylikefry wrote:there's no way she edits this shit now. she might as well be Amy Pham now and a hired face
OT but that girl looks so different now :? I tried going back to her insta to see how she looked before but she deleted all her old photos
she got a lot of work done (nose, lips, eyes), and she also touches up all her insta photos (I saw an original one posted once, the mermaid tail thing, and the one she posted had a bigger bum lol)

here is a vid of her before all the plastic
and an even older vid of her

honestly the new look is pretty good on her tho

Icametoread4u_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Icametoread4u_ »

what's wrong if she has a new editor? She's paying someone money to put their degree to use. You know how hard it is to get a job as a graphic designer? be happy for that girl. Another thing so what if the girl fucking drinks if she wants to work out to drink let her fucking do it geesh. she's fucking 26 let her drink and suck ben off in peace. anyways something i noticed *sips tea* i think her and sophia (fashionist804) are becoming even closer and that's putting steph in the back.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

am i in rave about a guru.

Aqus
Debater
Debater

Post by Aqus »

Whatever happened to her app?...

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

LMAO HER APP

does any youtuber have an app that is successful and still going?

BunnyTheDude
Talker
Talker

Post by BunnyTheDude »

Icametoread4u_ wrote:what's wrong if she has a new editor? She's paying someone money to put their degree to use. You know how hard it is to get a job as a graphic designer? be happy for that girl. Another thing so what if the girl fucking drinks if she wants to work out to drink let her fucking do it geesh. she's fucking 26 let her drink and suck ben off in peace. anyways something i noticed *sips tea* i think her and sophia (fashionist804) are becoming even closer and that's putting steph in the back.
Yeah, completely agree!! I guess people are complaining that when a youtuber hires an editor or graphic designer, things are not looking as "personal" as before, but come on.. obviously she OKs everything and it's not such a big deal. Or at least, I don't think it's a bad thing.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

There's nothing wrong with having an editor per se but editing is a large bulk of the job and it's not like she has a professional YouTube channel like a news show so when full time youtubers who aren't doing much else with their life/time besides gallivanting around and updating their instagrams, hires someone to do the bulk of their work for them it just kinda feels pointless for them to be even making videos. She has Benn filming her videos, and Dawn (a graphic designer) who does all the thumbnails, transitions and graphic designs, all that's left for jenn to do is play dress up and upload sponsored video after sponsored video but then they complain that they're stressed out or lacking motivation like their lives are so hard (This isn't only pertaining to Jenn btw but most youtubers in general, esp those who have outsourced their duties)

BunnyTheDude
Talker
Talker

Post by BunnyTheDude »

So your problem is that she doesn't work enough? I think it's a stretch really... you watch youtube videos for content mainly, so if she focuses on the content and chooses to pay others to do different things for her channel (while still being involved with what they do and how they do it) what's the big deal? I think that when someone evolves in their career they choose to delegate certain tasks, just like we choose to pay for something rather than make it ourselves.

The thing about her complaining that they're stressed out or not doing much with their lives and the extra time they have is another discussion which has to do with their personality and personal lives.

Return to “Jenn Im”