MegaLoudCryingBaby & YerrGonnaNeedaDivorce Part 75

bitch1992

Re: MegaLoudCryingBaby & YerrGonnaNeedaDivorce Part 75

Post by bitch1992 »

sasche15 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:26 am
goodgollymissmolly wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:20 am
It really bothers me how Meg doesn't think she did anything wrong in this situation and can't seem to grasp how her actions could potentially impact others. A lot of other influencers would have apologized, even if they didn't think they were in the wrong. But Meg just keeps trying to justify it and dismisses anyone who criticizes her as a hater.
She's gotta be top level narcissist. Of all the things she's been called out for... this, amish people, Hello Fresh, that time she faked her tan results (lol), all the Maria/Bella crap, the ALS/Uncle/Merch bs, she has never once apologized for any of it.
At my old job, she was only 2 years older than me; an old co-worker was narcissist! She lied to the clients and make them feel about her, but she took someone's husband and dating, lied about anything. She doesn't feel bad at all. I heard her aunt found out about she was dating someone husband, her aunt called her sister and she went back to her home town for liked 2-3 weeks. She got her car removed, she got kick out of her aunt housed, she got fired etc. And when she finds a job at her friend, she got fired a month later. The guy she dated, left her and realized she's crazy af LOL

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

So if she is not going to vlog is she going back to doing back to her channel and do makeup the money has come from somewhere meg

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

queenella wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:57 am
So if she is not going to vlog is she going back to doing back to her channel and do makeup the money has come from somewhere meg
I don't think so! She gives up on doing makeup. She just doing family vlog! Just wait next week or another week of her vlog! She possibly is vlog about her mental health, how bad it's during the lockdown LOL 🙄🙄

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

IMO, I think she needs to get off Instagram stop recorded her son and enjoy spending time with him. Everything is she doing is recorded him... where's the thing she says the need for her work!!?!?! She said it but all she does is sit on the couch to watch tv.

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

She is doing as it down video
Let me guess is a sponsor one
Cause as we know she is not vloging

purpleturple
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by purpleturple »

He looks like a fire hydrant when she puts him in that awful straight jacket.
20200416_125657.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Eclairsu
Talker
Talker

Post by Eclairsu »

Big surprise, her last instastory is again hating on Kaden for crying. While her miss prissy ass makes her “important videos”. How dare you exist Kaden. Don’t you know your messing up your mom’s failing youtube career. That was failing before you were born anyways. He’s going to be her excuse for everything along with her “mental health”. Which she also knew was fucked before Kaden. I feel bad for this boy having mommy dearest. Who just had a kid for her channel and to try to prove she supposedly cares for others than herself. Lol She’s pathetic

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer

Post by BabyHandsSam »

Eclairsu wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:08 pm
Big surprise, her last instastory is again hating on Kaden for crying. While her miss prissy ass makes her “important videos”. How dare you exist Kaden. Don’t you know your messing up your mom’s failing youtube career. That was failing before you were born anyways. He’s going to be her excuse for everything along with her “mental health”. Which she also knew was fucked before Kaden. I feel bad for this boy having mommy dearest. Who just had a kid for her channel and to try to prove she supposedly cares for others than herself. Lol She’s pathetic
Meg is definitely not made or cut out to be a mom. A crack addict is better at raising her kids.

laurs5
Learner
Learner

Post by laurs5 »

She is the absolute WORST. Of course she posted an insta story of an "issue" of why she struggles to film sit down videos- lazy! Anyone else notice she turned the comments off on her latest vlog lmao (and latest as in before Easter)

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

Okey... youtube moms can handle it... but you can't Meg!?

kikicb10
Debater
Debater

Post by kikicb10 »

Why is she filming in the nursery like a weirdo. Is she actually going to make a video about "baby"?

gossipgirl03
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirl03 »

Her husband is unemployed. He can’t take the baby while she records? Geeeeeeez...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lola1234567
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lola1234567 »

Jordan Page has 8 kids (including twins) and she still killing it, someone needs to tell this girl she is cancelled. Again a complaint for people to feel sorry for her. Girl you wanted this baby it didn’t just happen. I wAs bOrN tO bE a mOm :roll:

jwyn1
Learner
Learner

Post by jwyn1 »

Lola1234567 wrote:Jordan Page has 8 kids (including twins) and she still killing it, someone needs to tell this girl she is cancelled. Again a complaint for people to feel sorry for her. Girl you wanted this baby it didn’t just happen. I wAs bOrN tO bE a mOm :roll:
Same with Rachhloves. She had her third baby super close to when meg had hers and is still popping out content on her two channels consistently. And I’m pretty sure her husband doesn’t work from home (don’t quote me) she also had a legit miscarriage and made the best video about her situation and everything.

Meg just needs to just give up YouTube and her “influence” she just has the most negative impact on everything. I’ve never wanted to purchase anything she has worn, bought or talked about.

xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxogossipgirlxoxo »

This may have already been mentioned, but did anyone notice how Anthony is trying to seem so smart at the end of the latest vlog by helping Bella with algebra problems, but he tells her the wrong answer? One of the equations included 2^3 and he told her it was 6. 🙄 Way to go, Ant. You are NOT smarter than a second grader.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

LOL I almost spit out my water. This comment on her last week vlog!

Hereiam00
Learner
Learner

Post by Hereiam00 »

The only benefit you get from watching mega’s videos, is you get to see what NOT to do with your life, relationship, child, etc..
she tries to make her life seem sooo picture perfect when we ALL know it’s the exact opposite. She is the epitome of ‘settling for less’...

..and she wonders why she is so damn miserable and unhappy all the time.

Lola1234567
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lola1234567 »

jwyn1 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:41 pm
Lola1234567 wrote:Jordan Page has 8 kids (including twins) and she still killing it, someone needs to tell this girl she is cancelled. Again a complaint for people to feel sorry for her. Girl you wanted this baby it didn’t just happen. I wAs bOrN tO bE a mOm :roll:
Same with Rachhloves. She had her third baby super close to when meg had hers and is still popping out content on her two channels consistently. And I’m pretty sure her husband doesn’t work from home (don’t quote me) she also had a legit miscarriage and made the best video about her situation and everything.

Meg just needs to just give up YouTube and her “influence” she just has the most negative impact on everything. I’ve never wanted to purchase anything she has worn, bought or talked about.

Yes so many of them don’t have there husbands home to help and still do everything. It seems like when Anthony is watching the baby he just lets him cry instead of soothe him. Why is he always crying? I understand babies cry but that’s why you try and soothe them and that poor baby doesn’t seem like he gets soothed. He just gets left there to cry.

Chisme100
Talker
Talker

Post by Chisme100 »

Is it me or does that swaddle thing he sleeps with seem very uncomfortable and painful

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

The straight jacket comment... I am deceased 💀

Why does she have to make a big fuss over Kaden crying in the background saying she “CaNt FiLm”? It’s not that hard to just say sorry my husband is watching him right now. Everyone knows you’re at home and he is unemployed

Return to “Megan Leigh”