MegaComplicatedDelivery & YerrrKaseyAnthonyJr Part 73

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: MegaComplicatedDelivery & YerrrKaseyAnthonyJr Part 73

Post by LemonBomb1 »

This thread is back to being boring again 😴

I get that she just had a baby but good lord. Casey Holmes was busy doing other things too. She doesn’t only film her son and that’s not all she talks about.

ohlawdddd
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by ohlawdddd »

BlueDiamond55 wrote:I can’t help but laugh every time she posts a selfie with that smug smirk on her face. She really thinks she’s hot shit and she’s not at all.
Also, I get the feeling that she’s scared to tell Anthony when he’s wrong with how he handles the baby. He seems like the type to get really angry and violent. Idk why she lets him intimidate her. All she has to do is cut off the credit card or hide his keys on the top shelf.
On top of the shelf ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

I just watched a show called Servant on appletv. gave me creepy meg vibes and im not even sure why :rofl:

lalaland01
Debater
Debater

Post by lalaland01 »

I really think her baby will get development issues. Good thing is we can watch it because she‘ll show it in the next few years and we can all learn what NOT to do so you won‘t disable your own child.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Doglover123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Doglover123 »

ravie_babyy wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:47 pm
I’m not gonna lie it makes me sad to see him loving this little boy so much . As a daughter of a single mother , I am glad my dad was trash to all of his children because I couldn’t imagine watching him raise and love another kid and wondering why he didn’t love me enough to do the same .

It’s absolutely heartbreaking. My dad wasn’t involved in my life at all after age 11 (and from ages 9-11 he was in and out). When I was 11 he had a son (who is now 17) and he raises him (with the help of his mother/my grandmother who he lives with) and they’re super close. It made me question things like “Maybe if I were a boy”. Or “What did I do wrong”? Ect.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

theantiblair wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:07 pm
Her facial expression in her selfies with the baby on her Instagram stories always freaks me out. It’s like the face of an unhinged lady in a lifetime movie who has stolen someone else’s baby and is holding him ransom. She looks creepy and smug.
This is hilarious

BlueDiamond55
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueDiamond55 »

I have a feeling this baby is going to have the flattest head ever. 1. from constantly being in the swing or dock-a-tot and 2. from his head repeatedly slamming against Anthony’s chest

BbEvr
Talker
Talker

Post by BbEvr »

Doglover123 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:51 am
ravie_babyy wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:47 pm
I’m not gonna lie it makes me sad to see him loving this little boy so much . As a daughter of a single mother , I am glad my dad was trash to all of his children because I couldn’t imagine watching him raise and love another kid and wondering why he didn’t love me enough to do the same .

It’s absolutely heartbreaking. My dad wasn’t involved in my life at all after age 11 (and from ages 9-11 he was in and out). When I was 11 he had a son (who is now 17) and he raises him (with the help of his mother/my grandmother who he lives with) and they’re super close. It made me question things like “Maybe if I were a boy”. Or “What did I do wrong”? Ect.

Don’t think like that. I don’t think it matters the sex of the baby or who they have it with, it’s just the circumstances. A shitty parent will always be a shitty parent, just that there’s other people that carry the weight for them to make it seem easier. Anthony didn’t survive in California to care for Bella because he is useless. He will care for Megs child because meg carries the financial weight, all he has to do is change shit diapers and shake the kid once in a while.

Xtina333334
Talker
Talker

Post by Xtina333334 »

BlueDiamond55 wrote:I can’t help but laugh every time she posts a selfie with that smug smirk on her face. She really thinks she’s hot shit and she’s not at all.
Also, I get the feeling that she’s scared to tell Anthony when he’s wrong with how he handles the baby. He seems like the type to get really angry and violent. Idk why she lets him intimidate her. All she has to do is cut off the credit card or hide his keys on the top shelf.
Omg Ik. She thinks she’s making everyone *SO* jealous over her new rat baby and the fact that she’s now a *mOm*. You can see it in her facial expression. Cuz everyone’s life goal is obviously to be a mom and birth rat babies and nothing else.

They’re in hEaVeN

sasche15
Debater
Debater

Post by sasche15 »

Somehow MEg has showed more emotion about Kobe Bryant's death than she's ever shown in her life, including the birth of her son. :roll:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

BlueDiamond55 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:19 pm
I can’t help but laugh every time she posts a selfie with that smug smirk on her face. She really thinks she’s hot shit and she’s not at all.
Uhh Meg rags on Anthony all the time, she would have no problem telling him if he's wrong, she loves correcting people. They both act like know it alls.

Post by Guest »

Why would meg keep the story of Kaden spitting up on her instagram? I just don’t get why moms post stuff like that.

kikicb10
Debater
Debater

Post by kikicb10 »

Bookieslove23 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:50 am
Why would meg keep the story of Kaden spitting up on her instagram? I just don’t get why moms post stuff like that.
Because she's SUCH a mommy vlogger now! #momlife #momminainteasy #mommyprobz #mommommom

Eclairsu
Talker
Talker

Post by Eclairsu »

Way to go, Meg. Show us you aren’t burping him enough while he’s drinking his bottles. Dumbass. >w< And she’s like excited to show us this. You still suck, Mega. Burp the child more.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

Bookieslove23 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:50 am
Kind of showing off! Like praising new fans and new comments of how adorable he is. And ignored the insta story video aka deleted (glad someone screen recorded). She likes running away and hiding about the insta story she embarrassed herself and Ant. Acting as nothing happened, they didn't do anything wrong by wanted him to wake up as they are and asleep as they are and she scratches or dig her nail into his feet him to wake him up.🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

Bookieslove23 wrote:Why would meg keep the story of Kaden spitting up on her instagram? I just don’t get why moms post stuff like that.
Agree and I hate when they post sauce or goop covered toddlers. Be prepared. Noodle and bits of food covered faces are coming.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Eclairsu wrote:Way to go, Meg. Show us you aren’t burping him enough while he’s drinking his bottles. Dumbass. >w< And she’s like excited to show us this. You still suck, Mega. Burp the child more.
Some infants spit up regardless. My daughter did due to acid reflux.

That said meg is lazy so it could be true

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

Super_Saiyan
Informer
Informer

Post by Super_Saiyan »

bitch1992 wrote:
Seems more like a suicide posting than mourning a celebrity who died from a helicopter crash. Guess post partum is getting to her.

Return to “Megan Leigh”